Lord Vivicar Scaling vs Shadow Guard Scaling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImAnAdultVirgin
who wins

HP Legend
Lord Vivicar scaling because it's not bullshit.

victreebelvictr
Is the Shadow Guard scaling BS though? erm

:3

gold slorg
nyax

HP Legend
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Is the Shadow Guard scaling BS though? erm

Yes.

victreebelvictr
Could you explain it for me?

Azronger
Originally posted by HP Legend
Shadow Guard scaling because it's not bullshit.

ImAnAdultVirgin
Vivicar scaling is bullshit, yes.

Azronger
Very much so, agreed

HP Legend
@Azronger:

How is the Vivicar scaling bullshit? Nothing about is particularly stupid and it doesn't rely on a false premise for it's base unlike the Shadow Guard scaling (Marek being challenged by a Shadow Guard).

Azronger
@Azronger:

Vivicar scaling is complete bullshit. Everything about it is extremely stupid and it relies on a false premise for it's base unlike the Shadow Guard scaling which is totally legit.

Jaggarath
Shadow Guard scaling has its merits. Royal Guards are said to be "almost a match for the formidable Darth Vader himself."

Sheev Wankatine
POWER

HP Legend
@Azronger:

Care to articulate why the Lord Vivicar scaling is nonsense?

Azronger
Originally posted by Sheev Wankatine
POWER

I like you.

Sheev Wankatine
Originally posted by Azronger
I like you.

POWER

Geistalt
Royal Guards are Jerec tier confirmed.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Shadow Guard scaling has its merits. Royal Guards are said to be "almost a match for the formidable Darth Vader himself."

Except by feats they aren't, that's a quote to not take literally but more look at them saying they are extremely skilled which they are.

Jaggarath
https://media1.tenor.com/images/d57c419b86ecd577fa0b537701e1d4b1/tenor.gif

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
laughing out loud

Zenwolf
Don't give me that. You guys are the one that takes scaling far too literally and seriously, so how the hell am I suppose to know when anyone is joking or not?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Don't give me that. You guys are the one that takes scaling far too literally and seriously, so how the hell am I suppose to know when anyone is joking or not? Common sense. :3

Zenwolf
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Common sense. :3

Tch, with the way things that go around here? That'll be something.

DarthCaedus77
Lord Vivicar scaling because it's not bullshit.

BestDebaterEver
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Don't give me that. You guys are the one that takes scaling far too literally and seriously, so how the hell am I suppose to know when anyone is joking or not? Why are you so ****ing mentally unhinged all the time did your dad leave home?

Red Heathen
https://media.makeameme.org/created/oh-man-6628kd.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.