Darth Malgus vs Darth Caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ImAnAdultVirgin
who wins

victreebelvictr
If Caedus>Vader, Than Caedus>Malgus. :3

HP Legend
Caedus crushes.

AncientPower
Malgus wrecks.

gold slorg
Caedus commits Malgus going die

DarthCaedus77
Caedus one shots him.

AncientPower
laughing out loud

victreebelvictr

BestDebaterEver
Good fight not sure who wins

MythLord
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
If Caedus>Vader, Than Caedus>>>Malgus. :3
Yup.

BestDebaterEver
Originally posted by MythLord
Yup. Good thing Caedus is probably below Maul

CuckedCurry

BestDebaterEver
Based on what?

CuckedCurry
Maul sucking

BestDebaterEver
Great argument you filthy hill-dweller

victreebelvictr

CuckedCurry

BestDebaterEver

TenebrousWay
Malgus ragdolls.

HP Legend
Originally posted by BestDebaterEver
Maul did better against Sheev than Jacen did against Luke who, let's face it, is probably shitter than CW Sheev.

Really? Maul+Savage got ragdolled effortlessly by Sheev and when Sheev stopped screwing around in sabers a rage amped Maul was stomped by him in under 25 seconds.

>Better performance.

Their performances were equally shit and GM Luke should be more powerful but how much of that power he was using is hard to say.

Trocity
Caedus.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus.

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus.

How so?

Deronn Solo
Most likely Caedus, but Malgus gives him a nice run for his money.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Deronn Solo
Most likely Caedus, but Malgus gives him a nice run for his money. This. :3

CuckedCurry
Malgus is too slow tbh

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Malgus is too slow tbh Caedus is too bratty. stick out tongue

:3

bdsmbdsm
Caedus, mid-diff.

AncientPower
Malgus too slow? Kek.

CuckedCurry

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by DarthCaedus77
How so?
Darth Malgus's durability is extreme to say the least. Darth Caedus' best shot against Darth Malgus is with a lightsaber.

My view of both is as follows.

Darth Malgus:-

Force powers = 80
Lightsaber dueling = 80
Durability = 90

Darth Caedus:-

Force powers = 70
Lightsaber dueling = 85
Durability = 80

bdsmbdsm
Lol @ Malgus having better 'force powers' than Caedus

AncientPower
Malgus has far better showings and hype than Caedus, tbh.

TenebrousWay
Malgus ragdolls with a mere fraction of his power.

Deronn Solo
Originally posted by AncientPower
Malgus has far better showings and hype than Caedus, tbh.

Elaborate.

Trocity
Caedus cracks Malgus' rotten egg head.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Deronn Solo
Elaborate.

I mean, besides the fact he's portrayed as the Outlander's peer throughout Ossus. He already has Caedus tier feats in Decieved, which is 12 years before he enjoys the same rate of daily power growth that Caedus himself was stated to enjoy at his height of power. Then he goes on to survive mortal wounds, being thrown down a reactor shaft, surviving having said insanely powerful reactor blow up in his face; despite it being stated to be capable of destroying two shielded fleets within an enormous radius, and the vacuum of space. Yet in Jedi Under Siege he's 'as strong as ever'.

HP Legend
I mean, besides the fact he's portrayed as the Outlander's peer throughout Ossus. He already has Caedus tier feats in Decieved, which is 12 years before he enjoys the same rate of daily power growth that Caedus himself was stated to enjoy at his height of power. Then he goes on to survive mortal wounds, being thrown down a reactor shaft, surviving having said insanely powerful reactor blow up in his face; despite it being stated to be capable of destroying two shielded fleets within an enormous radius, and the vacuum of space. Yet in Jedi Under Siege he's 'as strong as ever'.

Fighting together with The Outlander on Ossus doesn't mean he's his equal. The Outlander is literally multiple tier above Malgus.

Peak Oultander>Unchained Vaylin who can incinerate Arcann casually who can effortlessly beat KOTFE Outlander who's significantly more powerful than end of base game Outlander who can beat Malgus.

>Caedus tier feats in Decieved.

The last feat I'll admit is good but I'm not exactly sure it's better than anything Caedus has to offer.

darthbane77
Caedus, moderate difficulty at most.

AncientPower
Nah, Malgus and Imperial Outlander basically have a Legolas/Gimli rivalry throughout it and neither appear to have an edge on the other. Malgus as of False Emperor is clearly not his prime anymore. Though it is interesting that HoTlander admits that he couldn't outskill Malgus in a duel.

But yeah, Aryn Leneer having the strength to percieve hyperspace as a 'slow crawl' is one of the most insane feats of perception in the mythos. Yet she gets even stronger after that feat and still gets stomped once Malgus gets properly serious. Before his prime in that novel he's matching the engines of a freighter with his telekinesis, which is itself insane. All of this is a serious low-showing for him by the time of Jedi Under Siege.

Malgus is an absolute behemoth.

HP Legend

Yeah sure during their rivalry neither has the edge but that doesn't mean Malgus is as strong given all they do is fight Troopers together.

I Also think there's some quotes which label Malgus as "as strong as ever" during Jedi Under Seige implying he isn't more powerful than he was in FE.

It's also worth considering that the Outlander could have lost all the amps Valk gave him during KOTFE and KOTET.

Good feat for Aryn sure but not exactly sure how this relates to Caedus. Also saying it was once Malgus was "properly serious" is highly misleading. He only overpowered her once he gets a rage amp and was equalled by her earlier in the novel (please note that I am aware the amp was permanent).

As for the freighter feat it's the same with the previous feats. Good feat but nothing I can't see caedus replicating.

I agree but I think Caedus wins by a fair margin.

AncientPower
They fought far more than just troops, they fought everything up to Gnost-Dural together. The intent was clear, Malgus is a beast who is being set up to take over the Empire as the original face of SWTOR. He's going to be the big bad going forward, and it makes sense, vecause he's literally the only one with the popularity to take Valkorion's incomparable mantle. They literally added to his height to make him even more BAMF than before.

Vowrawn's estimation is only useful in saying that Malgus wasn't just Mustafar'd by FE's defeat. He is unmistakably even stronger than before.

Nah, it was Aryn with a rage amp that got the boost. Malgus was pretty much just feeling sorry for her before she got TKO'd by his pretty much casual, one-handed lightning. He beats her when he takes pity on her. Yet none of this matters, because the novel ends with his raw connection to the dark-side being purified by murdering his wife Eleena Daru.

This is precisely where Darth Sidious goes out of his way to point out that Darth Malgus had figured out how to unlock the dark-side's power in ways Sidious himself was employing. Channelling rage via willpower, becoming the 'eye of the storm' rather than being unbalanced by the storm. And a bunch of other flowery terms. This has been confirmed by the author of Book of Sith too.

Yet this is still just the end of Decieved. Malgus has over a decade of power growth afterwards, described to be 'daily' no less. Exactly the term used to describe Jacen's frightening power growth. (Well, Caedus' but he was still hiding the fact he was Sith from the Jedi at this point.) The major difference being that Caedus died before he could see his power growth though. Malgus by comparison has just hit 71 years old on Ossus and has had all the time in the world to achieve his prime.

Malgus is just more impressive, because at this point his feats in the Battle of Coruscant are about as pre-prime as TPM feats are to ROTS Sidious.

HP Legend
Will respond tomorrow.

DeviantDefiance
Malgus wins

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
Malgus wins No. :3

Geistalt
Yes. :3

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Geistalt
Yes. :3 NO. :3

Geistalt
YES. :3

Selenial
Malgus also fails to actually kill Gnost Dural which is pretty tragic. Even Malora had a good laugh at that :>

NewGuy01
Bantha was right about Gnost Dural all along!?

DarthCaedus77
Caedus still wrecks.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Geistalt
YES. :3 NEVER. :3

S_W_LeGenD

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by HP Legend
I Also think there's some quotes which label Malgus as "as strong as ever" during Jedi Under Seige implying he isn't more powerful than he was in FE.
Darth Malgus is indeed stronger than ever:

Recovered from the wreckage of his coup attempt and revived with a dizzying array of exotic and cutting-edge technologies, Darth Malgus is as powerful and ruthless as ever. His face bears even more scars, his body even more cybernetics; his armor has been reconstructed and enhanced to increase his strength and endurance still further.

- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Jedi Under Siege

It's also worth considering that the Outlander could have lost all the amps Valk gave him during KOTFE and KOTET.
mmm

As for the freighter feat it's the same with the previous feats. Good feat but nothing I can't see caedus replicating.
And how would you know?

HP Legend
As I said previously I'm currently incredibly busy and don't have time to respond right now.

Will respond over the weekend.

Intr3pId
you can't be busy as a 12 year old bro, sorry to say it

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Intr3pId
you can't be busy as a 12 year old bro, sorry to say it Nah, Private school keeps you studying and completing assignments all day for me. :3

DarthCaedus77
I can give at least 5-10 feats Caedus has Malgus isn't replicating in his wildest fantasies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.