Jiren vs Prime Amped Guardian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alekj019
To death or k.o
without morals
r1: Jiren manga vs Prime amped guardian
r2: jiren anime vs Prime amped guardian
r3: jiren manga and anime vs prime amped guardian and SBP

Damborgson
Jiren would burn him out fairly quick

SquallX
Originally posted by Damborgson
Jiren would burn him out fairly quick

You clearly have no idea who Prime is if you think Jiren would burn him out.

Prime after been imprisoned in a red sun still casually to took on Yat and humiliated him in the middle of the night.

Got jumped by the likes of Superman and multiple powerful hitters, and with just the sunlight touching his finger, he casually tossed them off him.

Since Prime cane back, he has 2 low showings against him. Either than that, Jiren has nothing to put Prime out before Prime rip off his arms and beat him to death with them.

Parmaniac
Burning out sunlight =|= burning out guardian amp.

SquallX
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Burning out sunlight =|= burning out guardian amp.

Completely forgot this was Guardian amp Prime. Prime takes this even more easily.

Damborgson
I was talking about the guardian amp....

Also, Prime would probably breach Jirens shields, but that's about it.

xJLxKing
Prime

Galan007
Wrong forum.

Moving.

SquallX

DeadpoolXXX
jiren oneshots.

MrMind
nobody is one shotting here Prime ain't a weakling marvel skyfather like Odin

barring that, Jiren prob still wins

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

One Big Mob
Originally posted by MrMind
nobody is one shotting here Prime ain't a weakling marvel skyfather like Odin

barring that, Jiren prob still wins Agreed. Jiren one shots Prime.

Estacado
Jiren.

carver9
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
jiren oneshots.

BrolyBlack
Jiren one shots

RadZoa
Jiren is maybe on par with Binary, he'd lose to Super girl badly

cdtm
Seriously, this is ridiculous.

Guardian Amped Prime literally PUNCHED into the FIFTH DIMENSION, KIDNAPPED MXY, and TORTURED HIM.

Yes, he had some amount of help from a Zatanna alt. That just means Prime wasn't someone Mxy AND someone who could DEPOWER MXY could defeat. Because they could have worked together. They did not.

I think all Zatanna was doing, was stopping a weakened Mxy from fleeing while he beat the crap out of him, but either way he punked the Fifth dimension here. Maybe Carver would argue Jiren beats Mxy, most who know better would not. It's questionable whether Zeno could beat Mxy.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by cdtm

Guardian Amped Prime literally PUNCHED into the FIFTH DIMENSION, KIDNAPPED MXY, and TORTURED HIM.

Yes, he had some amount of help from a Zatanna alt. That just means Prime wasn't someone Mxy AND someone who could DEPOWER MXY could defeat. Because they could have worked together. They did not.

I think all Zatanna was doing, was stopping a weakened Mxy from fleeing while he beat the crap out of him, but either way he punked the Fifth dimension here. Maybe Carver would argue Jiren beats Mxy, most who know better would not. It's questionable whether Zeno could beat Mxy. Which one could banish the other from existence is the question. :3

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mxy definitely takes Zen-Oh, ngl. Unless it's Xenoverse Zen-Oh. smile

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Mxy definitely takes Zen-Oh, ngl. Unless it's Xenoverse Zen-Oh. smile Skillz, with your signature smiley face.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I hope it brightens your days. smile

victreebelvictr
I hope it brightens your days. smile I have my own face now. :3

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I love it victr smile

Jmanghan
I hope it brightens your days. smile I would suck you dry.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In what way? smile

victreebelvictr
I love it victr smile Thank you. :3

Originally posted by Jmanghan
I would suck you dry. Eeww?

carver9

I think all Zatanna was doing, was stopping a weakened Mxy from fleeing while he beat the crap out of him, but either way he punked the Fifth dimension here. Maybe Carver would argue Jiren beats Mxy, most who know better would not. It's questionable whether Zeno could beat Mxy.

Prime had prep against Mxy. Let's not even use him as an indication of who would win between these two and Prime was damaged by an attack that Jiren would probably stand in and smile. Jiren wins this with complete ease.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Prime had prep against Mxy. Let's not even use him as an indication of who would win between these two and Prime was damaged by an attack that Jiren would probably stand in and smile. Jiren wins this with complete ease.

laughing Predictablishious.

Mentioned the "prep". Annataz was it.

If you think Annataz is stronger then Mxy, she still couldn't affect SBP, so.... why does it matter, exactly, if he got help from Annataz?

The common denominator here, is out of the three people in the room, Superboy was in charge. Not Mxy, and not Annataz, could beat him.

NemeBro
Prime is uniquely invulnerable towards magic though, lol.

cdtm
5d imp magic isn't real magic. It's fifth dimension science, that looks like magic to us.

Annataz' involvement can't be denied. Considering the very large groups of very powerful characters, who simultaneously fell to Mxy's power, Carv is still lowballing the shit out of that scene.

carver9
laughing Predictablishious.

Mentioned the "prep". Annataz was it.

If you think Annataz is stronger then Mxy, she still couldn't affect SBP, so.... why does it matter, exactly, if he got help from Annataz?

The common denominator here, is out of the three people in the room, Superboy was in charge. Not Mxy, and not Annataz, could beat him.

When did she try to attack Prime? She was a mental mess who was obviously mentally traumatized. Read the book. Then she prepped to beat Mxy. Attacked him from a distance, taking away his magic. Are you implying she could beat him in a straight up fight? Use your brain.

Mxy couldnt beat him because he was powerless, lol. Post a scan of Zatanna attacking Prime.

carver9
5d imp magic isn't real magic. It's fifth dimension science, that looks like magic to us.

Annataz' involvement can't be denied. Considering the very large groups of very powerful characters, who simultaneously fell to Mxy's power, Carv is still lowballing the shit out of that scene.

Again, Mxy did not attack him. You need to stop trolling.

Post evidence of any of the 2 attacking Prime. Make a Prime vs Mxy thread in the comic section?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Iirc Mxy even says he could oneshot Prime if he had all his powers after the fact.

GA Prime tanks a universe-busting blast, Beerus takes universe-busting blasts and erases them from existence with a fraction of his power, (such a small fraction that BoG Goku proceeds to stalemate Beerus after he performs this feat).

Jiren is at least in the same tier as, and likely soundly stronger than even FP Beerus, who is orders upon orders of magnitude more powerful than BoG Goku. smile

cdtm
Iirc Mxy even says he could oneshot Prime if he had all his powers after the fact.

GA Prime tanks a universe-busting blast, Beerus takes universe-busting blasts and erases them from existence with a fraction of his power, (such a small fraction that BoG Goku proceeds to stalemate Beerus after he performs this feat).

Jiren is at least in the same tier as, and likely soundly stronger than even FP Beerus, who is orders upon orders of magnitude more powerful than BoG Goku. smile

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/24487/451488-primemxy14.jpg

Says something to that effect, yeah. Looks like he's soothing his pride, to me.

No sense responding to Carv, but something kept Mxy and Annataz there. Carv going on about "they didn't attack him" is his way of lowballing, without addressing context.

Context like.... WHY didn't they attack him? Why were they there? Why didn't they destroy him from the start?

How come The Presence calls out all the hosts of heaven, any time a 5d imp attacks, yet Mxy can't even get away from Emo Prime?

How come Darkseid, Quintessence, and Spectre, all in the same story, got reality warped, but Mxy isn't up to turning SBP inside out?

All I see there is Superboy, his amp, and his hostages. Carv doesn't seem to want to admit SBP is showing up a LOT of high tier cheese, in simply holding these two against their will.

They didn't attack him, so he isn't stronger. They're getting killed by him, because. Mxy is getting killed because of Annataz, who surely must be stronger then the Spectre, Darkseid, Highfather, Ganthet. Phantom Stranger, and Spectre in the same place. And yet who, for some reason, isn't even trying to attack him, before he kills her.

Galan007
Mxy definitely takes Zen-Oh, ngl. Unless it's Xenoverse Zen-Oh. smile I know nothing about Xenoverse stuff. Why could Mxy not take this version of Zen-Oh?

NemeBro
Originally posted by carver9
Again, Mxy did not attack him. You need to stop trolling.

Post evidence of any of the 2 attacking Prime. Make a Prime vs Mxy thread in the comic section? It is honestly amazing how even when your conclusion is correct your actual reasoning is laughably bad.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
It is honestly amazing how even when your conclusion is correct your actual reasoning is laughably bad.

Agreed. thumb up

Not really even sure his conclusion is sound.. He has prep, sure. A sorceress. This isn't Thanos with the HOU against Living Tribunal.

The real answer is, it's Countdown to Final Crisis. But it happened, and Carv lives for this shite for Hulk.

I don't even like Superboy Prime.

RadZoa
So we're all in agree that Jiren would lose as he's only Binary level? Cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.