What happens when you wear a Nazi armband to a Trump-rally?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
We are constantly told that Trumpers are Nazis, racists, and fascists. Some make those claims on this very forum, as well.

So what would happen if you wore a MAGA hat and a Nazi armband to a Trump-Support Rally?

This guy decided to see what would happen:

0-ldnkxjypA

BrolyBlack
Narrative Buster

Adam_PoE
Wow, what a high bar. These are the same people who think you cannot be a racist unless you are wearing a hood.

Emperordmb
You know what shouldn't be a high bar but is for some reason, a person with the moral decency to require actual evidence before assuming someone is a racist.

Silent Master
Those on the extreme far left have never cared about facts.

Emperordmb
Adam has the impossibly high bar of, be on the other side from me without me being able to assume the worst intentions about you with no evidence.

Tzeentch
Wow dude, really makes me think. I guess there really are no racist trump supports afterall.

Silent Master
Wow dude, it's like you don't know the difference between racist and Nazi.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Wow, what a high bar. These are the same people who think you cannot be a racist unless you are wearing a hood. Haha, true.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Wow dude, really makes me think. I guess there really are no racist trump supports afterall. Haha, also true.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Wow dude, it's like you don't know the difference between racist and Nazi. Depends if we are using the vernacular or not and what your understanding of the vernacular where you are is, this is why people like Surtur get confused.

Silent Master
I guess I can agree that there are some places where people are stupid enough to believe that racist and Nazi are the same thing.

Putinbot1
I guess I can agree that there are some places where people are stupid enough to believe that racist and Nazi are the same thing. it's not stupidly it's the alt right/internet rightists autistic attempt to rebrand 70 years of usage in the vernacular.

Surtur
I guess I can agree that there are some places where people are stupid enough to believe that racist and Nazi are the same thing.

Bingo. Also there are people too stupid to properly use terms like alt right. I can't explain this phenomenon. Wasn't it nazis that said "if you say a lie enough times it becomes the truth" ? Maybe that is the agenda here? Alter the definition of words. Sort of like they tried with the word "racism".

Silent Master
Originally posted by Putinbot1
it's not stupidly it's the alt right/internet rightists autistic attempt to rebrand 70 years of usage in the vernacular.

The alt right are the ones trying to say Nazi and racist mean the same thing?

Eternal Idol
"You're a Soros-paid person!" laughing out loud

I'm glad they told him to **** off, but not without two scoops of bat shit.

Putinbot1
The alt right are the ones trying to say Nazi and racist mean the same thing? No, they are the ones trying to say modern neo Nazis aren't Nazi's.

Silent Master
But we aren't talking about neo-nazis vs. Nazis, we are talking about racists versus Nazis.

Putinbot1
But we aren't talking about neo-nazis vs. Nazis, we are talking about racists versus Nazis. no, we aren't talking about anything vs anything, we are talking about popularly understood definitions to describe a variety of similar types of people. This is what the alt right want you to do split hairs and worry about a specific definition rather than a popularised and widely understood definition. It appeals to the autistic, Incel types, which I've never seen you as and still don't.

Silent Master
No, that's what you're trying to turn the conversation into. what you're talking about now only appears in your posts in this thread.

Putinbot1
No, that's what you're trying to turn the conversation into. what you're talking about now only appears in your posts in this thread. No, no it doesn't.

Tzeentch
Wow dude, it's like you don't know the difference between racist and Nazi. Unless you think one is better then the other, your complaint is meaningless.

Putinbot1
Unless you think one is better then the other, your complaint is meaningless. Exactly!

Silent Master
Unless you think one is better then the other, your complaint is meaningless.

Nazis are several orders of magnitude worse than regular racists.

Putinbot1
Nazis are several orders of magnitude worse than regular racists. Depends if you see one as better than the other as stated previously. For you, your complaint has meaning.

Emperordmb
Nazis are several orders of magnitude worse than regular racists.
It's like the difference between unironically calling someone a f@ggot for being gay, and committing yourself to a political ideology that the state should execute gay people.

Silent Master
I legitimately feel pity for people that can't tell the difference between the local moron that yells out racial slurs and the group of people responsible for the Holocaust.

Emperordmb
no, we aren't talking about anything vs anything, we are talking about popularly understood definitions to describe a variety of similar types of people. This is what the alt right want you to do split hairs and worry about a specific definition rather than a popularised and widely understood definition. It appeals to the autistic, Incel types, which I've never seen you as and still don't.

And this Silent Master is exactly what the far left wants people to do, blur lines and definitions so you can call right-wingers who have never said a damn white supremacist thing in their life or advocated for any policy on the basis of race, or even those who have explicitly and repeatedly denounced the alt-right and argued for individualist principle of being alt-right for holding mainstream right-wing opinions.

Does Putinbot have any evidence that the people in that video are even racist? Much less white supremacist, alt-right, or even worse neonazi? If so it's pretty weird that there are Mexican Trump supporters.

But don't expect to be able to reason in this manner with him. The dude thinks half of his fellow countrymen in the UK are fascists for supporting Brexit. You're speaking with a radical here.

Putinbot1
Unless you think one is better then the other, your complaint is meaningless. Agreed.

Bentley
I legitimately feel pity for people that can't tell the difference between the local moron that yells out racial slurs and the group of people responsible for the Holocaust.

One is German and the other isn't? 131

Putinbot1
no, we aren't talking about anything vs anything, we are talking about popularly understood definitions to describe a variety of similar types of people. This is what the alt right want you to do split hairs and worry about a specific definition rather than a popularised and widely understood definition. It appeals to the autistic, Incel types, which I've never seen you as and still don't.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bentley
One is German and the other isn't? 131

Nope, they're both German smokin'

Putinbot1
Even rapists look down on paedophiles, I see this as something similar. Merely splitting hairs.

Silent Master
Only this is more like someone that's only fantasied about raping someone being labeled as equal to a group that's raped, tortured and murdered several million people.

Putinbot1
Only this is more like someone that's only fantasied about raping someone being labeled as equal to a group that's raped, tortured and murdered several million people. No, because he IS a racist.Like a rapist is a rapist.

Silent Master
No, because he IS a racist.

Yes and Nazis were far more than just racist, merely being racist wasn't even close to being the most objectionable thing about them.

Putinbot1
Yes and Nazis were far more than just racist, merely being racist wasn't even close to being the most objectionable thing about them. Again We are splitting hairs as racism led to the final solution.

Silent Master
This isn't even close to a splitting hairs scenario. the term splitting hairs is for comparisions where the difference is so small they're not important.

Emperordmb
Person A hates Person B

Person C hates Person D

Person C murders Person D because he hates him.

Person A and Person C aren't moral equivalents.

Emperordmb
Tell me Putinbot, being consistent with your own logic, you hate incels correct?

Why should I split hairs between you and someone who would actively go out and murder incels?

You can surprise and impress me by admitting your logic doesn't hold, surprise me more and disgust me by suggesting it would be a good thing to kill incels, or not surprise me at all by not addressing the obvious hole in your logic and just moving forward assuming it holds.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Tell me Putinbot, being consistent with your own logic, you hate incels correct?

Why should I split hairs between you and someone who would actively go out and murder incels?

You can surprise and impress me by admitting your logic doesn't hold, surprise me more and disgust me by suggesting it would be a good thing to kill incels, or not surprise me at all by not addressing the obvious hole in your logic and just moving forward assuming it holds. No, I don't hate Incels, I want to help them. I pity them and suggest they come off the internet and meet women, rather than objectifying them. Most of them haven't even been rejected, they've rejected themselves. I mock Incels for their hatred, but I pity them. You are attributing to me feelings I don't have, I do hate Incel behaviour and I do feel Incels are very similar to Nazi's in the way they feel about women, it's similar to how Nazi's feel about race. Except Incels come from a place of self identified inferiority, rather than self identified superiority.

MythLord
Yeah, very few in today's world would outright come out as a Nazis. They'd also obviously try to evade any direct connection to Nazism. The same way if someone were to dress up like a Fascist in a far-left rally, they'd get called out for being a Fascist.

That doesn't mean some parts of their ideology don't correspond to the Nazi ideology.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by MythLord
Yeah, very few in today's world would outright come out as a Nazis. They'd also obviously try to evade any direct connection to Nazism. The same way if someone were to dress up like a Fascist in a far-left rally, they'd get called out for being a Fascist.

That doesn't mean some parts of their ideology don't correspond to the Nazi ideology. Very true Mythlord thumb up

Silent Master

That doesn't mean some parts of their ideology don't correspond to the Nazi ideology.

Do you believe that racist = Nazi?

Surtur

Bingo.

Putinbot1
Unless you think one is better then the other, your complaint is meaningless.

Surtur
It's less of a complaint and more "you're not very bright if you're too stupid to differentiate".

Not sure why that even needed to be said, but f*ck I guess it did.

Putinbot1
Again We are splitting hairs as racism led to the final solution.

Silent Master
This isn't even close to a splitting hairs scenario. the term splitting hairs is for comparisions where the difference is so small they're not important.

Putinbot1
Never again! Words that failed in Rwanda, Serbia and Cambodia... because racists got a chance to act on their rhetoric.

ArtificialGlory

Surtur

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
Thing is racists will always say they are miles from Nazi's till they get in power. It's exactly splitting hairs.

ArtificialGlory
Yes they did and lots of other racists around the world when they gained power and were able to act on their racism. I've seen Auschwitz, the killing fields and Rwanda.
Racists should not be allowed to seize power, obviously. But even so, Truman firebombed German cities, not black neighbourhoods.

Surtur
Thing is racists will always say they are miles from Nazi's till they get in power. It's exactly splitting hairs.

It's really not, but then again you're someone who can't even properly use terms like nazi, fascist, or alt right.

Putinbot1
What's happening to the Kurds now...
What Isis and Boko Haram are doing. It's all the same. With the same base root. It's always splitting hairs as it always starts the same, fear of the different, vilification as jokes etc.

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Racists should not be allowed to seize power, obviously. But even so, Truman firebombed German cities, not black neighbourhoods.

Hell Trump is called a full on white supremacist and has been president for 2 years and...where are those concentration camps? Where is the slavery being given the A-okay again? Where is the stripping of rights of non-white folk?

The worst they can cry about is "he wants to build a wall".

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
It's really not, but then again you're someone who can't even properly use terms like nazi, fascist, or alt right. so starts the ad hominem, tell me kid, have you ever left the US?

Surtur
What's happening to the Kurds now...
What Isis and Boko Haram are doing. It's all the same. With the same base root. It's always splitting hairs as it always starts the same, fear of the different, vilification as jokes etc.

Perhaps if you used words correctly it wouldn't be an issue. You legit refuse to do so.

I have to know: are you one of those leftists who thinks minorities can't be racist, cuz racism is now defined by the left as prejudice+ power?

Putinbot1
Hell Trump is called a full on white supremacist and has been president for 2 years and...where are those concentration camps? Where is the slavery being given the A-okay again? Where is the stripping of rights of non-white folk?

The worst they can cry about is "he wants to build a wall". checks and balances he's struggling with his ludicrous wall.

Surtur
so starts the ad hominem, tell me kid, have you ever left the US?

It's the simple truth. Anyone who is not going to troll and is willing to be honest with themselves will be capable of acknowledging you play fast and loose with these words. Not just you, but the left in general plays fast and loose with these words.

Putinbot1
It's the simple truth. Anyone who is not going to troll and is willing to be honest with themselves will be capable of acknowledging you play fast and loose with these words. Not just you, but the left in general plays fast and loose with these words. I use the vernacular, you split hairs.

Surtur
I use the vernacular, you split hairs.

You consistently apply these words to where it doesn't apply. No, you will not shout "the vernacular!" as an excuse over labeling places like the Daily Wire alt right. It's just plain not, there is no legitimate way you can twist it into being so. Please do not embarrass yourself by trying to do so.

Putinbot1
You consistently apply these words to where it doesn't apply. No, you will not shout "the vernacular!" as an excuse over labeling places like the Daily Wire alt right. It's just plain not, there is no legitimate way you can twist it into being so. Please do not embarrass yourself by trying to do so. No, you misunderstand how they are used in the vernacular. Then you get angry when you have it explained the common language usage particularly outside the US finds it common to describe people with many of your beliefs that way.

Surtur
No, you misunderstand how they are used in the vernacular. Then you get angry when you have it explained the common language usage particularly outside the US finds it common to describe people with many of your beliefs that way.

No, you just incorrectly apply the phrase and then do some of the lamest mental gymnastics I've seen to justify it. It's an argument which only your troll pals seem to buy into.

Putinbot1
No, you just incorrectly apply the phrase and then do some of the lamest mental gymnastics I've seen to justify it. It's an argument which only your troll pals seem to buy into. No, you don't understand the vernacular.

dadudemon
I'm rather impressed. This thread made a point very clear that Trumpers don't tolerate Nazis (almost invariably) thus destroying the often-touted talking point that Trumpers are Racist, Fascist, Nazis.

But, somehow, someway, a few of you have made this about how racist Trumpers still are and are still on the path to Nazism or Nazi-like outcomes.

Incredible. Rather amazing.

Silent Master
Following your logic of Nazis being racist means that racist = Nazi. then Murderers being criminals means that criminals = murderers.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'm rather impressed. This thread made a point very clear that Trumpers don't tolerate Nazis (almost invariably) thus destroying the often-touted talking point that Trumpers are Racist, Fascist, Nazis.

But, somehow, someway, a few of you have made this about how racist Trumpers still are and are still on the path to Nazism or Nazi-like outcomes.

Incredible. Rather amazing. A single example a sample group does not make, particularly when a lot of contrary evidence from Trumpers is obvious.

ArtificialGlory

Surtur
No, you don't understand the vernacular.

By all means, give me a credible explanation for calling Ben Shapiro or The Daily Wire alt right. Show us your wisdom.

Surtur

Putinbot1
Following your logic of Nazis being racist means that racist = Nazi. then Murderers being criminals means that criminals = murderers. Your circular logic is not wrong here, it also breaks down to A=B therefore B=A. Good call!

Silent Master
Your circular logic is not wrong here, it also breaks down to A=B therefore B=A. Good call!

So you're a murderer?

snowdragon
Depends if we are using the vernacular or not and what your understanding of the vernacular where you are is, this is why people like Surtur get confused.

If the vernacular where you live identifies both of these things as the same it simply shows how simple people are where you live, simple bordering on low IQ.

Racists hate things (often times without showing real knowledge of why or how that feeling came to be.)

Nazis understood their position and were not afraid to exert that influence to extreme prejudice.

One is not the same as the other.

Surtur

Incredible. Rather amazing.

I feel like I should try to help diffuse the situation, so...

*GETS IN EVERYBODY'S FACE BEATING A DRUM AND CHANTING*

Aaand..situation dee-fused.

#Adulting101

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
So you're a murderer? clearly not as I'm not a murderer or a criminal anymore, my record was spent decades ago.

Surtur
By all means, give me a credible explanation for calling Ben Shapiro or The Daily Wire alt right. Show us your wisdom.

Putinbot1
Who are these people? I'd have to know first?

Surtur
Who are these people? I'd have to know first?

So just to be clear...you've labeled people alt right when you don't even know them?

dadudemon
A single example a sample group does not make, particularly when a lot of contrary evidence from Trumpers is obvious.

I disagree.

This single example disproves the narrative you're trying to push. Particularly when there is a lot of contrary evidence to the factually incorrect libtarded narrative you're trying to push.

Go ahead, post this amazing evidence you have to push your narrative. wink

edit - and before the goalposts get moved, remember, this is about Trumpers being Nazi Fascists. If they are, why are Nazi's not tolerated among Trumpers?

dadudemon
My favorite part of the video is when one of them tells him to go stand over with the anti-Trumpers who are the actual fascists. lol

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
I disagree.

This single example disproves the narrative you're trying to push. Particularly when there is a lot of contrary evidence to the factually incorrect libtarded narrative you're trying to push.

Go ahead, post this amazing evidence you have to push your narrative. wink

edit - and before the goalposts get moved, remember, this is about Trumpers being Nazi Fascists. If they are, why are Nazi's not tolerated among Trumpers? will reply properly tomorrow, no time now this evening DDM.

Surtur
My favorite part of the video is when one of them tells him to go stand over with the anti-Trumpers who are the actual fascists. lol

So what is your opinion on the way some here misuse the term alt right? Do you buy the "it's the vernacular yo!" excuse? Just curious where you stand.

SquallX
clearly not as I'm not a murderer or a criminal anymore, my record was spent decades ago.

So years ago when you were a criminal-by your logic-you were a murderer then?

NemeBro
Most Ttump supporters do not identify as or even share a great deal in common with neo-nazis imo, no.

dadudemon
So what is your opinion on the way some here misuse the term alt right? Do you buy the "it's the vernacular yo!" excuse? Just curious where you stand.

Why does the left paint moderates and conservatives, who criticize the lefitsts, as fascists, "Alt-Righters", and Nazis?

There's a very good reason why.

Using these derogatory labels on people who oppose them or people they think oppose them allows them to think of these people as lesser humans. "Look, these people are not up here with the quality people. These low-quality people are subhuman."

Once you take that step, intellectually, you can justify quite a bit more things in you mind that you normally would not.

"An alt-right Nazi was punched in the face? Good! Serves her right!" Whereas, before, in any other context, they would oppose a woman being punched in the face for their beliefs. "Al-righter was silenced from speaking their political beliefs after getting approval to speak? Good, that's what that piece of trash deserves." Whereas, before, they would literally be rioting if one of their "speakers" was silenced.

This is the same tactic that the Nazis used to justify murdering millions of Jews. They were labeled as subhuman, lessers. Made it easier to justify how they treated them. Interesting, isn't it?

The leftists who misuse the labels "Nazi", "Alt-Right", and "Facist" are using the same tactic Nazis used to justify killing Jews.

An intelligent poster in this thread talked about this. Stuff like this is how we get a holocaust. It starts there.

Surtur
Why does the left paint moderates and conservatives, who criticize the lefitsts, as fascists, "Alt-Righters", and Nazis?

Using these derogatory labels on people who oppose them or people they think oppose them allows them to think of these people as lesser humans. "Look, these people are not up here with the quality people. These low-quality people are subhuman."

Once you take that step, intellectually, you can justify quite a bit more things in you mind that you normally would not.

"An alt-right Nazi was punched in the face? Good! Serves her right!" Whereas, before, in any other context, they would oppose a woman being punched in the face for their beliefs. "Al-righter was silenced from speaking their political beliefs after getting approval to speak? Good, that's what that piece of trash deserves." Whereas, before, they would literally be rioting if one of their "speakers" was silenced.

This is the same tactic that the Nazis used to justify murdering millions of Jews. They were labeled as subhuman, lessers. Made it easier to justify how they treated them. Interesting, isn't it?

The leftists who misuse the labels "Nazi", "Alt-Right", and "Facist" are using the same tactic Nazis used to justify killing Jews.

An intelligent poster in this thread talked about this. Stuff like this is how we get a holocaust. It starts there.

Damn, great post thumb up

Adam_PoE

This is what I am talking about when I sarcastically described it as a "high bar." There are plenty of people who think anything short of being a Klansman means you are not racist. So putting a guy wearing a Swastika in front of someone, and then sticking a camera in their face, proves what exactly? That they do not want to associated with that symbol. It does not mean they are not racist or fascist or bigoted.

Adam_PoE

How the **** do you think the Holocaust started? They did not go from zero to genocide. It started with Nationalism and White Supremacy, and the creeping acceptability of demonizing and scapegoating minorities.

Emperordmb

Here's what I think and hope separates you from Putinbot though, you aren't just going to assume someone is a secret racist just because they're a right-winger or conservative without any evidence to back it up... right?

Flyattractor
How the **** do you think the Holocaust started? They did not go from zero to genocide. It started with Nationalism and White Supremacy, and the creeping acceptability of demonizing and scapegoating minorities.

Sounds like a lot of the Rhetoric that the Left Uses all the time now.

Silent Master

From the Nazis, not racists in general. hence me pointing out that you can be racist without being a Nazi.

Putinbot1
From the Nazis, not racists in general. hence me pointing out that you can be racist without being a Nazi. and you completely miss Adams point the same point I've tried half a dozen different ways go show you. Funny stuff, when I have time I'll try one last time. Beginning to think you guys are the alt right tbh.

Silent Master

Agreed.

dadudemon
This is what I am talking about when I sarcastically described it as a "high bar." There are plenty of people who think anything short of being a Klansman means you are not racist. So putting a guy wearing a Swastika in front of someone, and then sticking a camera in their face, proves what exactly? That they do not want to associated with that symbol. It does not mean they are not racist or fascist or bigoted.

Most of them were not aware of the camera, though. How does that change your point?

And based on your conclusory statement, does that mean you'll stop calling Trumpers Nazis and Fascists? Seems like you should if you make that conclusion.

Emperordmb
So putting a guy wearing a Swastika in front of someone, and then sticking a camera in their face, proves what exactly? That they do not want to associated with that symbol. It does not mean they are not racist or fascist or bigoted.
The burden of proof is not on them to prove they are not what you implicitly claim them to be Adam.

How about I say that you hate Christians? That you want to use state force to shut down all churches, either murder us all or send us to reeducation camps, hmmm?

You'd deny it of course, but that's exactly what someone like that would do, you wouldn't want to be exposed would you Adam? It gets in the way of your genocidal schemes if we find you out, doesn't it, Adam? You're just hiding in the shadows waiting until people like you get enough power and the moment that happens you're going to send me and my religious community to the gas chambers, aren't you, Adam?

Silent Master
I wonder if they feel the same way about islamic terrorists and muslims.

Tzeentch
Nazis are several orders of magnitude worse than regular racists. How many Black-Americans were lynched and/or killed by Nazis?

Silent Master
How many Black-Americans were lynched and/or killed by Nazis?

Possibly a few during the war, None that I know of in the US.

On the other hand, racists back in the day have lynched and/or killed plenty.

Tzeentch
Thus my point. Your semantical argument falls apart when you change the perspective from that of a white person. To a Black person in America, a regular old racist might as well be a Nazi, as it was simple racists that have historically been responsible for the most inhumane treatment of minorities in the US.

Silent Master
Thus my point. Your semantical argument falls apart when you change the perspective from that of a white person. To a Black person in America, a regular old racist might as well be a Nazi, as it was simple racists that have historically been responsible for the most inhumane treatment of minorities in the US.

That is an emotional argument, it has no basis in fact or reality.

Edit: To a victim of bullying, their bully might as well be Hitler. however, them feeling that doesn't mean their bully is just as bad as Hitler.

dadudemon
How many Black-Americans were lynched and/or killed by Nazis?

http://theconversation.com/what-happened-to-black-germans-under-the-nazis-53599

darthgoober
You seem to be assuming black people are pretty stupid. I say that because only a stupid person would equate an older lady who's against blacks and whites getting married with someone who threatens them with the crimes against humanity committed by the Nazis.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Again We are splitting hairs as racism led to the final solution.

If you like, there are some excellent historical documentations on the Third Reich that you can read that I can recommend. You will however quickly learn that you are either ignorant or a complete moron if you think the difference between a Nazi and a "racist" is just splitting hairs.

This casual use of the word Nazi, has completely watered down the term. Racism is a part of human nature to some extent. We are tribal creatures. Everyone has some racist tendencies, and prejudices. It is what it is. Luckily, we know not to judge people based on certain aspects of their being and we have laws in place to protect the minority as we live in a Republic Democracy.

However, Nazi = Racist is so dumb. It's like calling Ted Bundy a bad person. Okay, yes, TECHNICALLY it's true, but digging a little deeper isn't splitting hairs. SMH.

Rage.Of.Olympus

It's how it always starts. The "Us vs. Them" mentality.

The MAGA kid from last week is a great example of how far that ship sailed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjV7EDuL21M

NewGuy01
No, they are the ones trying to say modern neo Nazis aren't Nazi's.
Actually, "neo nazi" is much closer in meaning to "racist" than it is to "nazi." mmm

Tzeentch
That is an emotional argument, it has no basis in fact or reality. Yes, I called your argument semantical for a reason. I'm sorry you're autistic and can't grasp that the English language is heavily informal.

But since you're a definition-nazi (hahaa), tell me: when people refer to gays as "f*ggot" in your presence, do you raise your hand and bust out the "well, ACKSHUALLY..." spiel then, like you're doing now? Because, as I'm sure you know, the origin of the term has nothing to do with gay people.

http://theconversation.com/what-happened-to-black-germans-under-the-nazis-53599 Yeah, that's about what I figured.

Silent Master
Calm down, you're getting to emotional. if you want to do the equivalent of calling Muslims "Islamic terrorists". that's on you. that doesn't mean other people have to accept your delusions.

Tzeentch
Calling me emotional is not an argument, lol. In any case, equating the declaration that all Muslims are terrorists with calling racists Nazis implies a lot about your opinion of racists.

Why do you feel compelled to defend the honor of racists? Is there something you'd like to get off your chest? Hell, I'm black- is there something you'd like to say to me?

Silent Master
Agreed, calling you emtional isn't an argument, it's a statement of fact. No, it says a lot about your logic.

Tzeentch
It does say a lot about your opinion of racists, actually. You see, I would be upset if someone said that Muslims are all terrorists, but that's because I think most Muslims are good people, and thus don't deserve to be lumped in with terrorists.

Do you think racists are good people, bud? Is that why you get upset when people equate them with Nazis?

Silent Master
I see, so what you're saying is that you only care about the truth if you like the person/group. my, but that does say an awful lot about you.

Tzeentch
Well, what I'm saying is that I understand what an equivalency is, and I am okay with racists being equated with what is considered to be a great evil, since racists themselves are evil.

It's funny that you keep avoiding my questions though. I've answered all of yours, so who's actually afraid of the truth here?

Silent Master
You being ok with something doesn't make that thing true.

Putinbot1
Well, what I'm saying is that I understand what an equivalency is, and I am okay with racists being equated with what is considered to be a great evil, since racists themselves are evil.

It's funny that you keep avoiding my questions though. I've answered all of yours, so who's actually afraid of the truth here? I actually don't feel any need to post further in this thread, you've explained more clearly than I did my own feelings thumb up

Surtur
Why would someone even suggest someone thinks racists are good people merely cuz they don't think they are automatically as bad as nazis?

Where is the rationale for this?

Silent Master
Why would someone even suggest someone thinks racists are good people merely cuz they don't think they are automatically as bad as nazis?

Where is the rationale for this?

He can't argue the facts, that leaves ad hominem.

Rage.Of.Olympus

snowdragon
I was just about to post something similar, I'm glad you did all the typing thoughsmile

Robtard
Wow, what a high bar. These are the same people who think you cannot be a racist unless you are wearing a hood.

Wow dude, really makes me think. I guess there really are no racist trump supports afterall.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
"You're a Soros-paid person!" laughing out loud

I'm glad they told him to **** off, but not without two scoops of bat shit.

laughing out loud

Robtard
Read through the thread, Tzeentch killed it in here. Slapped down all the nonsense opposition with logic and facts. Good job.

Emperordmb

Robtard
Was that directed at me? Cos confused if so.

Emperordmb

Emperordmb

Robtard
Yes and no. Most of the time someone is called a "secret racist" is because they've given cause for people to believe they're racist or at least bigoted towards a group(s). eg reoccurring subdued but still bigoted comments and beliefs.

edit: I didn't take that as an insult, I got the meaning of frustration thumb up

Emperordmb
It takes more than an opposition to intersectional social justice and opposition to illegal immigration to actually demonstrate subdued bigotry though.

You can argue against intersectional social justice and accompanying affirmative action and diversity quotas off of white supremacist beliefs, but you can also do this out of individualist beliefs that are antithetical to white supremacy.

You can argue against mass immigration off of the basis of wanting an ethnostate, but you can also do so from a principle of national interest and economic protectionism in a way that contains no racial lens.

You can argue for the greatness of western civilization on a basis that has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture and values.

Robtard
What I'm talking about is say someone who has a penchant on looking unfavorably on a group or groups of peopple. eg say Black people. Where they'll more harshly judge a negative story if the perpetrator happens to be Black. Granted, while that's not the same as chanting "Go back to Africa!" like some inbred member of the KKK, it's still racism/bigotry, just not blatantly on the surface.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Robtard
What I'm talking about is say someone who has a penchant on looking unfavorably on a group or groups of peopple. eg say Black people. Where they'll more harshly judge a negative story if the perpetrator happens to be Black.
There are people like that who I condemn, and then there are people who do the same thing just with white people, and are lauded as anti racist for it.

Putinbot1
There are people like that who I condemn, and then there are people who do the same thing just with white people, and are lauded as anti racist for it. pats DMB on the head, there, there little one... you may fail to understand what's being said here, but I haven't given up on you.

Adam_PoE
The burden of proof is not on them to prove they are not what you implicitly claim them to be Adam.

How about I say that you hate Christians? That you want to use state force to shut down all churches, either murder us all or send us to reeducation camps, hmmm?

You'd deny it of course, but that's exactly what someone like that would do, you wouldn't want to be exposed would you Adam? It gets in the way of your genocidal schemes if we find you out, doesn't it, Adam? You're just hiding in the shadows waiting until people like you get enough power and the moment that happens you're going to send me and my religious community to the gas chambers, aren't you, Adam?

Then as far as you know, I am just getting started.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.