According to Jews shapiro is as alt right as a Jew can be

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-ben-shapiro-at-berkeley-another-step-legitimizing-americas-alt-right-1.5451182

snowdragon
How amazeballs can one get to substantiate their opinion with an opinion piece.

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
Because every good fisherman needs a boat and a net to go trolling, trolling, trollingsmile laughing out loud

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
*can't reply.

Emperordmb
Let me guess, it's specifically a group of left wing activist Jews...

yep

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Let me guess, it's specifically a group of left wing activist Jews...

yep Actually it's an opinion in a centre left publication with very high honesty and credibility ratings. I know, I know it's not your breitbart.

cdtm
Least he IS a Jew. Framegameradio, the self proclaimed Jewish lawyer, didn't seem to understand basic Jewish concepts or terms in casual conversation.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Actually it's an opinion in a centre left publication with very high honesty and credibility ratings. I know, I know it's not your breitbart.
When have I ever cited Breitbart for anything?

Putinbot1
When have I ever cited Breitbart for anything? Pretty sure it was a while ago...

Silent Master
Just ran a search for Breitbart and his username and couldn't find any examples.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just ran a search for Breitbart and his username and couldn't find any examples. Yeah, the search function isn't great, go through them individually.

Silent Master
Don't care enough to take that much time, the search took less than a minute and I barely cared enough to spend that much time looking.

dadudemon
Just ran a search for Breitbart and his username and couldn't find any examples.

Yeah, the search function isn't great, go through them individually.

Don't care enough to take that much time, the search took less than a minute and I barely cared enough to spend that much time looking.

Just tested it. It will not search for text within a tagged URL. So there's no way you'd find it.

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon
Just tested it. It will not search for text within a tagged URL. So there's no way you'd find it.

Didn't search for a URL. Just checked for him mentioning the site.

Putinbot1
Bump

Emperordmb
I know we joke about pretend victories on here, but this is legitimately a pretend victory.

Someone in an opinion piece calls Ben Shapiro alt-right. Therefore this proves something. LMFAO

Surtur
I know we joke about pretend victories on here, but this is legitimately a pretend victory.

Someone in an opinion piece calls Ben Shapiro alt-right. Therefore this proves something. LMFAO

Bingo, and he's too stupid to even see it. He self owned by posting this and acting like it's legit. Then it gets even better: dude was dumb enough to bump the topic and expose us to his pretend win all over again lol.

Putinbot1
Bump on how Jews see Shapiro.

Silent Master
Left-wing people think almost everyone that disagrees with them is alt right.

DeviantDefiance
Ben Shapiro is a Zionist idiot, who wants Syria and Russia to stand on a pile of ashes by urging the US to attack Syria and continue to arm insurgent groups against Syria or Iran. This is all of Israel. This nation stands as a deceived Godless nation and Palestine is only reacting to their land being stolen. The Arab people were pawns in WWI to the evil allied force but in world war two, had enough sense to fight their oppressors with the support of the Axis. So, no, Shapiro is not alt-right, yet literally the exact opposite.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
Ben Shapiro is a Zionist idiot, who wants Syria and Russia to stand on a pile of ashes by urging the US to attack Syria and continue to arm insurgent groups against Syria or Iran. This is all of Israel. This nation stands as a deceived Godless nation and Palestine is only reacting to their land being stolen. The Arab people were pawns in WWI to the evil allied force but in world war two, had enough sense to fight their oppressors with the support of the Axis. So, no, Shapiro is not alt-right, yet literally the exact opposite. Drivel

Surtur
Drivel

Was this hard for you to say? Cuz on one hand the guy is negating your claims, but on the other hand the shit he's spewing about Palestine seems right up the lefts alley lol. Same nonsense about stolen land, etc.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Was this hard for you to say? Cuz on one hand the guy is negating your claims, but on the other hand the shit he's spewing about Palestine seems right up the lefts alley lol. Same nonsense about stolen land, etc. not at all, he is a rightist through and through. I leave the conspiracy shit for you lot.

Surtur
not at all, he is a rightist through and through. I leave the conspiracy shit for you lot.

It's good you aren't one of the leftists buying into the propaganda he's spewing about Palestine. That's not even sarcasm from me either.

Bit off topic, but since you just confirmed you leave the conspiracy shit to others I'd be curious as to your take on the question I pose in this thread, again remembering what you just said about leaving the conspiracies to others:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t658930.html

DeviantDefiance
Drivel

I challenge you to name one nonsensical or incorrect fact in my statement that is not an opinion or hyperbole.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by DeviantDefiance
I challenge you to name one nonsensical or incorrect fact in my statement that is not an opinion or hyperbole. I don't disagree the opinion of these dues and myself based on Shapiros behaviour is he is as alt=right as a Jew can get TI.

DeviantDefiance
I don't disagree the opinion of these dues and myself based on Shapiros behaviour is he is as alt=right as a Jew can get TI.

This thread and your argument seem to speak on the fact that a Jew cannot be alt-right (as I asume) due to their supposed victimhood during World War II. In addition, by this same argument negros may not be racist for the same reason.

However, I do not believe Ben Shapiro to be alt-right since the alt-right is generally ultranationalist and Ben Shapirio believes in interventionism by a means of America being Israel's guardian.

cdtm
A Jew can definitely be a conservative hawk. Pretty sure everyone knows this.

DeviantDefiance
Originally posted by cdtm
A Jew can definitely be a conservative hawk. Pretty sure everyone knows this.

That is my point. I do not believe him to not be alt-right for that reason.

victreebelvictr

Putinbot1
If you mean agreeing Shapiro is alt right based on a double negative, you are correct.

cdtm
thumb up laughing

DeviantDefiance
If you mean agreeing Shapiro is alt right based on a double negative, you are correct.

In this case two negatives don't make a positive.

Trocity
Another thread brought to you by friends of Antifa.

Bashar Teg
I have no problem with anti-fascism

Trocity
Can you define fascism?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I have no problem with anti-fascism Me neither.

DeviantDefiance
I have many problems with anti-fascists since I am a fascist myself.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
I have no problem with anti-fascism
Me neither.

These people are weird. Like the people against social justice, because equal opportunity for all is a bad thing.

Flyattractor
Except that "Social Justice" is in now way FAIR or Equal.

It Chooses certain Others to get More FAIR and JUSTICE then Others.

Leftists are truly Horrible People.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Except that "Social Justice" is in now way FAIR or Equal.

It Chooses certain Others to get More FAIR and JUSTICE then Others.

Leftists are truly Horrible People. **** me Fly, lay off the antifreeze.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
These people are weird. Like the people against social justice, because equal opportunity for all is a bad thing. I'll never get that, surely kindness to your fellow man is the ultimate expression of humanity.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.