Former neo-Nazi explains why you should never use the term 'alt right'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/neo-nazi-never-use-alt-right-white-supremacist-far-right-labels-charlottesville-christian-picciolini-a7911756.html

'The marketing face of this movement has always been such that it's been much more toned down and then, behind closed doors, the mission is the same,' says Christian Picciolini.

As we see with some posters here, the Nazi message is the same.

Surtur
Name the alt right posters here, this will be good.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Name the alt right posters here, this will be good. That's not the topic. Although I did see a post from some guy calling himself Stormfronter X prior to your post who appears to have made some sort of suggestion on the posters he likes. I really think they should check fly by posters to see if the I.P. is in the vicinity of any known posters. Just seems a coincidence, you asking this after his post. Not saying it's linked... but... you know.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
That's not the topic. Although I did see a post from some guy calling himself Stormfronter X prior to your post who appears to have made some sort of suggestion on the posters he likes. I really think they should check fly by posters to see if the I.P. is in the vicinity of any known posters. Just seems a coincidence, you asking this after his post. Not saying it's linked... but... you know.

Name the alt right posters here. Shouldn't have opened your mouth to suggest some are alt right or nazis if you aren't gonna back it up.

Surtur
Also no I didn't post that thread, I asked cuz...you constantly run your mouth and say posters here are nazis or alt right.

It's time you back this up with credible arguments. It is irrelevant to me if this is what you intended with the thread btw, you do this all the time, it's time it was called out.

Putinbot1
Calm down kid, you're getting all silly again. It's just the internet. I don't have to accuse anyone of anything.

cdtm
Nazi's have a marketing department?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Nazi's have a marketing department? Haha, I think the organised ones do.

snowdragon
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/neo-nazi-never-use-alt-right-white-supremacist-far-right-labels-charlottesville-christian-picciolini-a7911756.html

'The marketing face of this movement has always been such that it's been much more toned down and then, behind closed doors, the mission is the same,' says Christian Picciolini.

I'm more concerned with how people get drawn into these groups than the actual message. I believe in the USA at least there are enough people that find said beliefs to be vile enough that this type of movement wouldn't become a major factor in the USA.

With that said:

The left has a virtual monopoly on the paradox of tolerance, the answer is still more compassion.

I also took the time to watch this gentleman's TeD talk after I read this article and his message was also compassion, not name calling or finger-wagging. He had a theory he called potholes, watch his video and learn.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm more concerned with how people get drawn into these groups than the actual message. I believe in the USA at least there are enough people that find said beliefs to be vile enough that this type of movement wouldn't become a major factor in the USA.

With that said:

The left has a virtual monopoly on the paradox of tolerance, the answer is still more compassion.

I also took the time to watch this gentleman's TeD talk after I read this article and his message was also compassion, not name calling or finger-wagging. He had a theory he called potholes, watch his video and learn. interesting, I'll watch the TED talk this weekend.

Robtard

In late 2016 or early 2017 Richard B Spencer explained that the Alt-Right was just a marketing spin to make those same beliefs seem more acceptable and approachable to the masses. They traded in their Doc Martens, red laces and red suspenders for khakis and dress shirts. The outspoken intolerance for calm subdued hatred. The wolf in sheep's clothing.

Deplorable, yes. But can't deny that it's not clever. Have to change with the times.

Emperordmb

Robtard
Okay...

My point was on the point that while the packaging and delivery methods have changed with the times, the message is still the same. Which is largely true.

Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.