Banned from Stormfront for being too right wing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormfronter X
I have joined this forum because of the great debaters.

Ziggy
Surt
XYZ
Dmb
Silent Master
Snowdragon

And last but not least hitler himself, Dadudemon.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Stormfronter X

Ziggy
Surt
XYZ
Dmb
Silent Master
Snowdragon

And last but not least hitler himself, Dadudemon. DDM isn't Hilter. Don't you like posts by Squall X then? Hang on, Stormfronter "X" Squall "X", I wonder if you could be.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Stormfronter X

Ziggy
Surt
XYZ
Dmb
Silent Master
Snowdragon

And last but not least hitler himself, Dadudemon.

laughing out loud

Putinbot1
Such a coincidence Surt challenging me to name who I think are alt-right posters in another thread and this thread. Mods please check the posters location.

Silent Master
He's posting from under your bed.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
He's posting from under your bed. I suspect not my bed, this thread goes up and then Surt challenges me...

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Such a coincidence Surt challenging me to name who I think are alt-right posters in another thread and this thread. Mods please check the posters location.

You made a thread and implied some posters here are alt right or nazis or whatever you wanna call it. I then asked you to name these posters and you didn't.

dadudemon

Robtard

Tzeentch
As a fluent Afro-Nazi, I'm actually 79% sure it reads, literally: "Dadudemon loves elephant dicks"

Robtard
Hmmm. It has been awhile since I brushed up on my Deutsche <--- that means German to the rest of you plebs

Flyattractor
...WTF is Ziggy?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/64/Ziggy-cartoon.jpg

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Tzeentch
As a fluent Afro-Nazi, I'm actually 79% sure it reads, literally: "Dadudemon loves elephant dicks"

*sucks elephant dicks

Flyattractor
Yeah. I saw that "Pic".

Bashy looks like the type that would love that.

Putinbot1
Lol, I wonder if this guy is a real Nazi or not...

Emperordmb
Definitely a sock

Impediment
Flyattractor is Saddam Hussein.

Silent Master
It actually says, Hitler once wrote what he wanted to be when he grew up, he wrote Dadudemon. obviously.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Impediment
Flyattractor is Saddam Hussein.

https://i.imgur.com/1lL5fA1.gif

jaden_2.0
It amuses me that Apple have stores that are entirely white from top to bottom and they call them Stormfront. It's connetations don't get laughed at often enough.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
It amuses me that Apple have stores that are entirely white from top to bottom and they call them Stormfront. It's connetations don't get laughed at often enough.

omg no plz stahp. they have enough to deal with the trade war in china plz ffs

XLR87T3
Lolololol

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Definitely a sock What a masterful observation.

Putinbot1
Whoever this sock was, with the exception of DDM... They were on the money!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.