The WORLD ENDS in 12 Years!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
A scenario raised in Gen Chat. Lets just say that News is Dropped that is confirmed and incontestable proof that The Earth is Toast! No Survival of the Event is Possible.

How do You React!?

You just learned that Your life and all of Humanity's existence just became utterly pointless.

WHAT DO YOU DO!?

Dave_97
i have 12 years to find raz and get him to approve my name change request from 2010.

Bashar Teg
he already came back and left, so guess you're f*cked m8. sorry Dave_87

Bashar Teg
if you despise it you can just have the mods lock this account and start another. i did thumb up

Bashar Teg
i mean focus4chumps really

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Dave_97
i have 12 years to find raz and get him to approve my name change request from 2010. Raz has come back tons of times since 2010.

Okay not "TONS" but a handful of times for damn sure.

Dave_97
it was a joke.

Jmanghan
it was a joke. Its hard to tell jokes over text.

Bashar Teg
nice joke, do you have any funny ones?

immaturerainbow
Guess I'll never get activation of my old account on here then. Damn. I guess I'm ready to go then.

Flyattractor
Activatin will be acheived...in 11 years 364 days and 23 hours and 59 seconds.

ENJOY!!!!!!

And I bet Bashy would cry himself to sleep..oh wait he does that now...

bluewaterrider
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Raz has come back tons of times since 2010.

Okay not "TONS" but a handful of times for sure.

I'd be surprised if any non-mod member could get a response from Raz in less than 6 months concerning any practical matter, frankly, and I'm not joking in the least.

Flyattractor
No matter how much you guys Pine for Raz. He will still not want to have sex with any of you.

rudester
Come of ralphie baby.

rudester
Flight of a navigator

rudester
it was a joke.

No it wasn't, you hurt us all. You told Piggles shes fat and overweight, you told riv he's having sex with his mom and welch is a big poo poo head. What more do you want? roll eyes (sarcastic)

victreebelvictr

Dave_97
Originally posted by rudester
No it wasn't, you hurt us all. You told Piggles shes fat and overweight, you told riv he's having sex with his mom and welch is a big poo poo head. What more do you want? roll eyes (sarcastic) ok

rudester
Son of patak

Bashar Teg
thank you for changing your av

rudester
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Flyattractor
bangin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.