Why do Robtard, Bashar Teg and Adam POE?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sammin
Continue to double down on points where they're so obviously wrong.

Such as when it's proven a group of white kids didn't approach some dusky totem, they argue about how it's wrong that they smirked?

Robtard
Hi Ziggy. Still with the same antics I see. Though very flattered you made a thread about me smile

Bashar Teg
already a topic on this.

OP: Confirmed Phaggot

Flyattractor
Lol and the Name Calling.

So Mature.

Hmm... I bet the "Maturity" has something to do with the thread of this topic.....or lack thereof....

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Hi Ziggy. Still with the same antics I see. Though very flattered you made a thread about me smile

Yeah what kinda loser makes threads about other members? Lol...

dadudemon
Originally posted by Sammin

Cognitive Dissonance is a fother mucker. That's why.

I am similar to them. However, when evidence is posted that clearly makes me wrong, I put on my big boy pants and admit I was wrong.

It's the difference between being an obstinate jackass and stubborn.

In Robtard's defense, I think he's taking the piss about half the time. He's just bored. In Bashar's defense, he's lonely and needs drama and attention. In Adam_Poe's defense, he's so sexy in real life that he needs a place where he can argue with people without everyone just agreeing with him.

DARTH ADOLF
Stupid leftists, hiii Dadudemon, we used to pm at Stormfront, you still hate the jews? Me too!

Valkorion
you know Robtard is trolling when he srsly defends Adam Poe and pretends he's a good faith debater lmao

DARTH ADOLF
Originally posted by Valkorion
you know Robtard is trolling when he srsly defends Adam Poe and pretends he's a good faith debater lmao why would he defend that phag?

Adam_PoE
Look at all the phaggotry in here.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DARTH ADOLF
Stupid leftists, hiii Dadudemon, we used to pm at Stormfront, you still hate the jews? Me too!

lol!

laughing

Don't forget the newdz we exchanged on Stormfront next to our guns and Nazi flags.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Reminder: these are grown men.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Agreed.

i don't care what you do ddm, you pos. f*ck you

Flyattractor
Look at all the phaggotry in here. Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Gonna need a mop in here.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Gonna need a mop in here.

Don't bother. Going through his posts, it will take hours to find all the hypocrisy just from this month.

Flyattractor
How long would it take to find every post?

Would be fun to pile up all the times He breaks KMC and makes threats and calls people names.

THAT would be a Big Pile of Bashy!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Sammin

Such as when it's proven a group of white kids didn't approach some dusky totem, they argue about how it's wrong that they smirked? You lost me at "dusky totem".

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Putinbot1
You lost me at "dusky totem".

It is a Racist Comment against Native Americans.

dadudemon
You lost me at "dusky totem".

What Fly said. Totem Poles are an ancestral idol worship tool of some Native American tribes. Like calling yarmulkes "silly tiny hats." Seems like racism to me. hmm

Putinbot1
Oh, I'm well aware what he meant.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Agreed.

LOL!

dadudemon
Oh, I'm well aware what he meant.

Sorry, dude. I do not mean to come off as condescending. I just don't know how much of North American, Native American culture you are aware of. Sometimes, it can get rather specific and even many Americans don't know what certain racist insults mean.

Robtard

I like how the OP opens up with blatant racism, they ignore that and whine about little ole us saying mean things smile

Surtur
I like how the OP opens up with blatant racism, they ignore that and whine about little ole us saying mean things smile

^Your bigotry is no better. And no: you will not play dumb and go "herp derp what bigotry?" cuz you're self aware and have a good memory, right?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
^Your bigotry is no better. And no: you will not play dumb and go "herp derp what bigotry?" cuz you're self aware and have a good memory, right?

I have a fantastic memory, the fact that it trig's you so often is proof of that. What bigotry are you talking about though? Post it and I will explain the proper context if needed.

Otherwise you're just doing that thing you do where you accuse someone of something, refuse to post proof and declare a personal win all in the same post.

Surtur
I have a fantastic memory, the fact that it trig's you so often is proof of that. What bigotry are you talking about though? Post it and I will explain the proper context if needed.

Otherwise you're just doing that thing you do where you accuse someone of something, refuse to post proof and declare a personal win all in the same post.

Oh? Cool, okay so as soon as you back your claims up I'll back mine up. Good stuff. I'll be waiting! Oh and there is no alternative scenario here, you'll back your shit up first or stay silent.

Robtard
That's what I thought smile

Surtur
That's what I thought smile

So you have nothing? Okie dokie. Moving on.

Robtard
"No you!"

Surtur
"No you!"

Aww that's not gonna work anymore. You clearly can't back up your claims. You proved it.

Eternal Idol
Oh? Cool, okay so as soon as you back your claims up I'll back mine up. Good stuff. I'll be waiting! Oh and there is no alternative scenario here, you'll back your shit up first or stay silent.

Surtur, that's not how it works, dude. If you've got an example of Robtard saying something racist, post it and let him at least try to clarify it. Without an example to refer to, it's just a baseless accusation, and it comes across like this:

DYKScQ3gn2I

Silent Master
Even if one of them has a valid example, we all know how this will go. they'll post the example and the other side will either claim it's not bigotry if it's true, they were clearly joking or any number of other excuses.

Then all of their friends will chime in and agree or obnoxiously post something like bingo, mic drop, end thread.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Silent Master
Even if one of them has a valid example, we all know how this will go. they'll post the example and the other side will either claim it's not bigotry if it's true, they were clearly joking or any number of other excuses.

Then all of their friends will chime in and agree or obnoxiously post something like bingo, mic drop, end thread.
By the very nature of message boards, that inevitably happens in goddamned near every thread anyhow. If anyone bothers to post a claim, then they should be prepared to back up their point, or concede.

Silent Master
There is a better chance of H1 admitting that he is full of crap than either of those two conceding to the other

Eternal Idol
There is a better chance of H1 admitting that he is full of crap than either of those two conceding to the other
All the more reason to point out the other's bullshit with an actual quote with a link to the thread in which it was originally posted. Neither will concede to the other, but if one is going to make a serious allegation of racism, then show it and let everyone else make up their minds. It's pointless to mention it otherwise, because it reduces the thread to petty bickering.

Putinbot1
Sorry, dude. I do not mean to come off as condescending. I just don't know how much of North American, Native American culture you are aware of. Sometimes, it can get rather specific and even many Americans don't know what certain racist insults mean. I've visited 5 states and been to the US quite a few times DDM, I've probably seen more of it than many Americans here and I first visited it before most of you were born, clearly some nuances i won't understand, however, when people talk about the US of the early eighties, at least I was old enough to remember what I saw and understand it. You also get Native Americans in Canada, which I have visited a great deal more of.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Surtur, that's not how it works, dude. If you've got an example of Robtard saying something racist, post it and let him at least try to clarify it. Without an example to refer to, it's just a baseless accusation, and it comes across like this:

DYKScQ3gn2I

Lol nah dude this is exactly how it works now. And this is how it will continue to work with Rob until he ponies up proof of *his* claims of people being alt right.

And of course you just always missed out whenever Rob has claimed certain people are alt right without proof cuz obviously you'd have said something, correct?

Oh and for what it's worth: I've played this game with Rob before. And he always just spun it when I presented him the proof. So nah, he's not worth it unless he ponies up evidence of his claims. Like when he's strawmanned people, I call it out, he plays dumb, I provided the exact post he did it, he dismissed it. Now just watch: the little weasel will come back with "proof!". Cuz that's how he trolls.

Query: are you going to pretend like you aren't aware he behaves this way?

Surtur

Oh no I genuinely want to see Rob's reasoning for why he labels people alt right. If he gives a valid explanation I'd accept it, and if it was a valid explanation and I refused to accept it, people(other than he e-pals, cuz they'll accept what he says no matter what) would be here to call me on it.

I'm curious if he has a valid explanation or if he'll just act like a retard and shout "the vernacular!".

Silent Master
Ok then, I guess we'll see how this goes.

Surtur
If nothing else seeing him try to argue the Daily Wire is alt right(if he even tries) will be funny.

Bonus points if he calls Ben Shapiro a nazi.

Eternal Idol
Lol nah dude this is exactly how it works now. And this is how it will continue to work with Rob until he ponies up proof of *his* claims of people being alt right.

And of course you just always missed out whenever Rob has claimed certain people are alt right without proof cuz obviously you'd have said something, correct?

Oh and for what it's worth: I've played this game with Rob before. And he always just spun it when I presented him the proof. So nah, he's not worth it unless he ponies up evidence of his claims. Like when he's strawmanned people, I call it out, he plays dumb, I provided the exact post he did it, he dismissed it. Now just watch: the little weasel will come back with "proof!". Cuz that's how he trolls.

Query: are you going to pretend like you aren't aware he behaves this way?

I do remember Robtard or maybe another poster suggesting you and others were alt-right. I've read opinions of yours and others here that could be interpreted as alt-right views, but I haven't seen any post of Robtard's that struck me as racist.

Maybe I've missed something, as I tend to scroll past what looks like bickering that has little to do with the thread topic. All the more reason for you to post what Robtard said. Like I said before, you'll never concede to each other, so convince me instead.

Robtard
LoL @ Surt calling me "racist", the desperation is truly sinking in.

Putinbot1
What the hell, seriously Surt... where is any evidence Rob is racist.

Flyattractor
He is a Democrat and they INVENTED Racism.

Proven Historical Fact.

Putinbot1
He is a Democrat and they INVENTED Racism.

Proven Historical Fact. Fly please show some evince Rob is a racist if you 're going to say that.

Flyattractor
Why should I do the work for you!?

Especially when any articles or vids I link to will be ignored and ridiculed.

Been There. Done that.

Democrats INVENTED Modern Racism.

Facts don't care about the Fee Fee's.

Putinbot1
Why should I do the work for you!?

Especially when any articles or vids I link to will be ignored and ridiculed.

Been There. Done that.

Democrats INVENTED Modern Racism.

Facts don't care about the Fee Fee's. you're being a bit silly here mate

Flyattractor
Only a "Bit"? Am I really losing my touch?

Robtard
What the hell, seriously Surt... where is any evidence Rob is racist.

He's just flailing out in desperation, like a feeble man drowning.

Doubly funny as he's one of the "calling someone a racist has no meaning anymore" types.

Flyattractor
He's just flailing out in desperation, like a feeble man drowning

Yep.... eek!

Putinbot1

Doubly funny as he's one of the "calling someone a racist has no meaning anymore" types. Yeah, racist always has meaning. 27th is Holocaust remembrance day.

BackFire
And an oogah boogah to you too.

Surtur
I do remember Robtard or maybe another poster suggesting you and others were alt-right. I've read opinions of yours and others here that could be interpreted as alt-right views, but I haven't seen any post of Robtard's that struck me as racist.

Maybe I've missed something, as I tend to scroll past what looks like bickering that has little to do with the thread topic. All the more reason for you to post what Robtard said. Like I said before, you'll never concede to each other, so convince me instead.

Yeah yeah you always miss it bro, no worries I never expected you to acknowledge his behavior.

Name my alt right views.

Surtur

Doubly funny as he's one of the "calling someone a racist has no meaning anymore" types.

Quote me calling you racist. This is open to anyone, show me the quote.

BackFire
Name my alt right views.

Do you have a MAGA hat?

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Do you have a MAGA hat?

No, but one time I smirked. Damn, I'm Hitler.

Still wondering where I called Rob racist though.

Query: are you one of the folk incapable of differentiating between bigotry and racism? Cuz a shitload of folk in this thread made themselves look dumb by being unable to do so. Grown ass folk...incapable of it.

Robtard
Quote me calling you racist. This is open to anyone, show me the quote.

Here:

^There, you're saying my bigotry is no better than racism, thereby calling me a racist. That wasn't hard. Now do your spins.

Surtur
Here:

^There, you're saying my bigotry is no better than racism, thereby calling me a racist. That wasn't hard. Now do your spins.

I called you a bigot, not a racist. It's literally there in my post.

Surtur
Another claim you failed to back up, do NOT worry, I will not inform the mods bro, you're safe!

Robtard
You said my bigotry is no better than racism, you're equating me to being a racist. . That's how the english language works, Surt.

English is my 3rd language, what's your excuse?

Surtur
You said my bigotry is no better than racism, you're equating me to being a racist. "no better than". That's how the english language works, Surt.

English is my 3rd language, what's your excuse?

That's not calling you racist, you're just not very bright. I literally called you a bigot. It's not going to be debated further lol.

Robtard
So you don't know what the words and phrases you use mean then. Okay.

BackFire
No, but one time I smirked. Damn, I'm Hitler.

Still wondering where I called Rob racist though.

Query: are you one of the folk incapable of differentiating between bigotry and racism? Cuz a shitload of folk in this thread made themselves look dumb by being unable to do so. Grown ass folk...incapable of it.

Interesting query.

Bigotry to me is more overtly hateful on a base scale. If you're a bigot to me, that means you actively hate whoever you're a bigot against.

Racism can be a bit more benign. Like you can have some racist views but not really hate whatever race you're talking about.

That's my take, anyways.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Interesting query.

Bigotry to me is more overtly hateful on a base scale. If you're a bigot to me, that means you actively hate whoever you're a bigot against.

Racism can be a bit more benign. Like you can have some racist views but not really hate whatever race you're talking about.

That's my take, anyways.

Bingo! For example, a guy who hates blacks is racist, a guy who hates christians is a bigot. One is not better than the other. Saying they are both bad does not mean you're calling the christian hater a racist. I feel like adults should see this...maybe I put too much faith in adults?

Robtard
Surt's no better than a rapist at this point.

^See, I didn't actually equate you to a rapist using your grasp of language

Surtur
Surt's no better than a rapist at this point.

^See, I didn't actually equate you to a rapist using your grasp of language

You can't even just admit you were wrong and I never called you racist. Moving on then.

Robtard
Surt, you're no better than Jimmy Savile at this point.

^See, I didn't actually equate you to being one of the most prolific pedophiles using your grasp of language

Surtur
Okie dokie.

Eternal Idol
Yeah yeah you always miss it bro, no worries I never expected you to acknowledge his behavior.

Name my alt right views.
I only read the threads which interest me, I scroll past petty arguments, and I rarely browse anything outside of the GDF and Comic VS forum.

I'm willing to believe you, but you have to show me what Robtard said for you to accuse him of bigotry.

Surtur
I only read the threads which interest me, I scroll past petty arguments, and I rarely browse anything outside of the GDF and Comic VS forum.

I'm willing to believe you, but you have to show me what Robtard said for you to accuse him of bigotry.

I'm not gonna go search through thousands of posts to find it. If you've never seen him be bigoted towards conservatives or Trump supporters? Okay. I wouldn't even know where to begin on how to find the posts. Imagine how many times he's said "Trump"?

I feel like anyone who has been here for years and seen his history could acknowledge his bigotry, but that's just my opinion. I'm not interested in perusing through thousands of posts for it to be honest.

Robtard
IOW, I've said means things about Trump. Okay, guilty. Obviously that makes me "no better" than a racist.

Surtur
IOW, I've said means things about Trump. Okay, guilty. Obviously that makes me "no better" than a racist.

No you've said bigoted things about conservatives and Trump supporters. If you're just gonna be a weasel and pretend you didn't cuz you know I'm not gonna search through your thousands of posts...you do you.

Robtard
Oh, for sure, I've said many means things against Trumpers as well. Never denied that. Not sure how that makes me "no better" than a racist though.

Surtur
Oh, for sure, I've said many means things against Trumpers as well. Never denied that. Not sure how that makes me "no better" than a racist though.

I guess it depends on if you view a bigoted piece of shit as better or worse than a racist. Up to you to decide I guess, each person will have a different opinion on it.

Robtard
I mean, you as a Trumper are now complaining that I've said "mean things" about Trumper and Trumpers; of which I proudly plead guilty too.

Too funny. It's like you have no self-awareness.

Surtur
I mean, you as a Trumper are now complaining that I've said "mean things" about Trumper and Trumpers; of which I proudly plead guilty too.

Too funny. It's like you have no self-awareness.

Rob why would you "no you" me when you've mocked people for doing "no you's" so many times? Genuinely asking.

Bashar Teg
Surt, you're no better than Jimmy Savile at this point.

^See, I didn't actually equate you to being one of the most prolific pedophiles using your grasp of language

oh gawd did he really try that stunt?

Robtard
oh gawd did he really try that stunt?

Top of this page and the bottom of page 3

Bashar Teg
wow. this shit shouldn't surprise me anymore, but here we are

Surtur
wow. this shit shouldn't surprise me anymore, but here we are

You seem upset. Tell us more.

Bashar Teg
You seem upset. Tell us more.

right, you projected your rage, then i point out your juvenile coping tactic and you say something with the word "ironic" :edit: misapplied.

Surtur
right, you projected your rage, then i point out your juvenile coping tactic and you say something with the word "ironic" misapplied.

Jesus you and your bf love the "no you" stuff.

dadudemon
Fly please show some evince Rob is a racist if you 're going to say that.

Agreed.

Flyattractor, I know you're schtick is to be extreme, dumb, and make jokes. But if you accuse someone of racism, be prepared to back it up. Quote posts that you think shows Robtard's racism.

dadudemon
right, you projected your rage, then i point out your juvenile coping tactic and you say something with the word "ironic" :edit: misapplied.

You mean like this:

i don't care what you do ddm, you pos. f*ck you

Surtur
Agreed.

Flyattractor, I know you're schtick is to be extreme, dumb, and make jokes. But if you accuse someone of racism, be prepared to back it up. Quote posts that you think shows Robtard's racism.

Hell I'm still awaiting the evidence I called Rob racist lol. Fly's comment was made in response to people lying about what I said. The SAME people who are now demanding evidence lol. "We just lied about you, now we demand you go do this".

Makes me chuckle. They continually show why they aren't worth the effort of tracking anything down. It'd be spun anyways.

You mean like this:

^Also makes me chuckle. It's why whenever he calls someone a baby it's hilarious.

Bashar Teg
chimpy: hero of incels

dadudemon
chimpy: hero of incels

About half of your so called "incels" who agree with a point I make are married or have long-term GFs.

What about you, buddy? Have a longterm GF? A love interest?

Surtur
About half of your so called "incels" who agree with a point I make are married or have long-term GFs.

What about you, buddy? Have a longterm GF? A love interest?

Holy shit do you think the reason he's never maintained a relationship is because he has a thing for one or both of his sisters?

I gotta say...it makes sense. Maybe they have boyfriend's and he see's them together and it's just too much.

Putinbot1

What about you, buddy? Have a longterm GF? A love interest? pics or it didnt happen

Surtur
pics or it didnt happen

Wait back up, beep beep beep. I gotta amend this request:

pics or it didn't happen...unless she's fat.

Robtard
Hell I'm still awaiting the evidence I called Rob racist

Page 3 and 4 of this thread covered it. You and your games.

Adam_PoE
I'm not gonna go search through thousands of posts to find it. If you've never seen him be bigoted towards conservatives or Trump supporters? Okay. I wouldn't even know where to begin on how to find the posts. Imagine how many times he's said "Trump"?

I feel like anyone who has been here for years and seen his history could acknowledge his bigotry, but that's just my opinion. I'm not interested in perusing through thousands of posts for it to be honest.

It is not bigotry if the intolerance is deserved or earned.

For example, if someone holds that black people are inferior to whites, or advocates for discrimination against blacks, it would not be bigoted to be intolerant of those positions.

Putinbot1

For example, if someone holds that black people are inferior to whites, or advocates for discrimination against blacks, it would not be bigoted to be intolerant of those positions. thumb up it would be cowardly and enabling.

Flyattractor

For example, if someone holds that black people are inferior to whites, or advocates for discrimination against blacks, it would not be bigoted to be intolerant of those positions.

Sure bet the Nazi's never said anything like that as they led the jews in to ovens.

Nice Bit of Rationalizing there Adam...

NOICE!

Surtur

But it wasn't earned dipshit. If you're legit too dumb to see it, okie dokie.

Robtard

thumb up it would be cowardly and enabling.

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing." -Jesus H. Christ, circa 1722

Surtur
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is to allow a white teen to smirk unchallenged"-Lunatic leftists

Robtard
^Surt got trig'd by a quote again. Well, it is Friday.

Surtur
^Surt got trig'd by a quote again. Well, it is Friday.

^Rob plays the same lame strategy, well it *is* a day that ends in Y.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.