Count Dooku vs Senya Tirall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
Go

CuckedCurry
Dooku ragdolls rip

xolthol
Dooku

victreebelvictr
I won't say he ragdolls, but he would win with not too much difficulty. :3

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure where I put Senya in relation to Dooku as far as pure lightsaber prowess, but her force abilities are outstripped by the Count pretty heavily, imo.

HP Legend
Dooku ragdolls.

DarthCaedus77
Originally posted by HP Legend
Dooku ragdolls.

AncientPower
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Not sure where I put Senya in relation to Dooku as far as pure lightsaber prowess, but her force abilities are outstripped by the Count pretty heavily, imo.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ & AncientPower
Not sure where I put Senya in relation to Dooku as far as pure lightsaber prowess,

Your phrasing suggests, "probably too high."

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Your phrasing suggests, "probably too high." Nice one. :3

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

bdsmbdsm
If TOR homos like AP aren't even putting up a fight, you know Dooku stomps

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Senya have Force abilities on the level of a powerful Jedi Master tbh. Do you recall the instance when Senya send the Outlander packing with a blast of power when she decided to confront Vaylin herself in order to seperate the two? She also helped the Outlander in lifting the massive Gravestone starship from surface earlier.

Whenever Senya have resorted to Force powers, she gave the impression of being HIGH-TIER.

This should be a good fight for either.

Bentley
Dooku holds every advantage possible.

One Big Mob
Dooku in a very close fight

Azronger
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Senya have Force abilities on the level of a powerful Jedi Master tbh. Do you recall the instance when Senya send the Outlander packing with a blast of power when she decided to confront Vaylin herself in order to seperate the two? She also helped the Outlander in lifting the massive Gravestone starship from surface earlier.

Whenever Senya have resorted to Force powers, she gave the impression of being HIGH-TIER.

This should be a good fight for either.

rolling on floor laughing

AncientPower
I'll be honest, Senya's pretty impressive. She killed roughly a dozen Knights of Zakuul with an omnidirectional Force wave. Then again, she'd be easily one-shotted by Vaylin. On the other hand, Dooku probably wouldn't fare much better.

NewGuy01
Gross.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Azronger
rolling on floor laughing
Hmm.

Senya cleared massive amount of debris that was blocking her path towards position of Arcann with ease.

JhLkLaVG8AM

Senya made short work of a special class of powerful Force-users in a fight who were able to adapt to extraordinarily stressful conditions of Nathema.

RqdGSpVQlA4

"A secretive group of powerful Force-sensitives, the Nathema Zealots live in total isolation on the blighted world. Founded by Valkorion, the Nathema Zealots are among the only Force-sensitive beings able to withstand the horrors of the void through a regime of daily rituals and intense meditation. However, while their mental conditioning focuses their power, it simultaneously erodes their free will.

This was not accidental, as Valkorion sought to create an army of completely subservient yet incredibly powerful Force users. However, one unexpected side effect was that the Nathema Zealots grew dependent on the void for their existence, and became catatonic if they left Nathema's surface.

Hoping to extract some value from his failed experiment, Valkorion used the Nathema Zealots as wardens for the prisoners he sent to Nathema's Sanitarium. He also recruited the Anomid scientist Jarak to study their mental conditioning so he could use it to control his daughter Vaylin." - Codex entry (Nathema Zealots)

Senya defeated a contingent of Knights of Zakuul. These Force-users happen to be well-versed in the ways of the Force on average.

YwB1tVUM3sM

"Zakuul Knights don't limit themselves to studying one side of the Force, instead teaching balance and exploration. Knights have their own relationships with the Force, but are encouraged to share their findings with the rest of the order. No area is deemed "weak" or "a dangerous path"--they are all parts of a larger, limitless power." - Codex entry (Knights of Zakuul)

Senya's dueling skills are extraordinary to say the least.

"Senya had spent decades mastering the art of hand-to-hand combat. If Vaylin wanted to fight her, the outcome was inevitable." - A Mother's Hope

--

"Reflexes and instincts honed over thirty years of training allowed Senya to keep the killing blow at bay… but only barely. She ducked and darted to the left, leaping over one of the raging walls of fire crisscrossing the camp." - A Mother's Hope

Bear in mind that Vaylin was skilled enough to stalemate Arcann in a duel when these two fought.

nyb1GDnGEms

Senya is powerful enough to hold her own against the likes of Count Dooku in a fight, and possibly win.

S_W_LeGenD
Senya almost ragdolled the "protagonist."

ehi1Q4DPegs

As I stated earlier:

"This should be a good fight for either."

- and I am being generous.

victreebelvictr
. This is the best of your arguement. :3

Deronn Solo
Dooku becomes a father.

Senya is pretty clearly out of here league here.

Trocity
Yeah, Dooku bends her over and makes her call him daddy.

Very clear winner here.

Azronger
Senya almost ragdolled the "protagonist."

"This should be a good fight for either."

So you also think Dooku can nigh-ragdoll the Outlander at that point in time?

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Azronger
So you also think Dooku can nigh-ragdoll the Outlander at that point in time?
I believe that Count Dooku can affect the Outlander with his telekinetic abilities at that point in time much in the same way as Jedi Master Tol Braga was able to affect Hero of Tython (Chapter 3), but the Outlander will overwhelm Count Dooku in a decent fight.

Geistalt
No character pre-Plagueis is beating Dooku except maybe post-KotET HoT.

Trocity
ROFL let's not get carried away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.