Thank You President Trump!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chuck_Schumer
...due to you and your party's actions I (and many other Americans) was able to purchase short-term healthcare at a significantly lower cost than it was under Obama.

Additionally the ACA mandate no longer exists, so I will no longer be financially responsible for the health of the morbid.

Assuming you are a responsible, healthy individual, this is one thing you have to give Trump credit for (and the tax cuts).

Looks like it's time for the grotesque SJW's to hit up their local Planet Fitness (I hear they're offering a 1 dollar special?)

Trump-Putin 2020!

BrolyBlack
His foreign policy on handling Venezuela is second to none. So I think a thank you is in order.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So I think a thank you is in order.

Hahahaha not likely. Trump could cure all forms of cancer and the next day the headlines would be "Trump Puts Thousands Of Cancer Researchers Out Of A Job".

Robtard
1) Didn't actually happen

2) The states with the highest rates of obesity and morbid obesity tend to be Red states. Which makes it all that more amusing that these people voted in people that want to tear down the ACA without having a better solution ready to go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.