White Supremacist Pleads Gulty to Murdering Black Man - Tried to Start a Race War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/23/nyregion/timothy-caughman-white-supremacist-guilty.html

This guy is truly a piece of shit.

This is why I don't claim that "racism is gone, a thing of the past in the US." No it's not. Racism is still there. Racists exist. And pieces of shit like this are still harming others.

What are your thoughts on this story and situation? Do you disagree with me?

Rage.Of.Olympus
What an utter POS. Also deluded as f*ck. Race War. Get a job you goddamn loser.

BrolyBlack
Sad thing is this shit is going on everyday on the media.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

stay classy thumb up

ArtificialGlory
Race war? God, what a tool.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Or at least until the next white teen smirks...

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Or at least until the next white teen smirks... seriously...

White teen berated for smirking, dead black guy killed by white supremacist.

Apples and oranges are the same amirite?

Eternal Idol
If placed in gen. pop., he'll get his chance to be on the front lines of that race war, but I'd bet he'd seek the protection of the Aryan Brotherhood or any other white prison gangs and cower among them.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
seriously...

Awww kiddo take your indignation elsewhere. You've forfeited your right to cry about any kind of post here.

Putinbot1
Awww kiddo take your indignation elsewhere. You've forfeited your right to cry about any kind of post here. what are you twittering on about now... Oh yes, equalization. Enjoy.

Surtur
what are you twittering on about now... Oh yes, equalization. Enjoy.

I never said the smirk was equal, but then you knew that, you just like to argue. Go make a thread to cry about it...oh wait you already did lol.

Putinbot1
I never said the smirk was equal, but then you knew that, you just like to argue. Go make a thread to cry about it...oh wait you already did lol. oh wait... that's your attempt at equalizing things again.

dadudemon
seriously...

No, he's right.

This story, in this thread, is a million times more important than some dumbass smirking 16 year old wearing a MAGA hat.

But guess which one got plastered all over every news site and news channel? Guess which story got tweeted and retweeted about absurd amounts of times? Guess which news story incited death threats and threats of violence against minors?

But why was MAGA hat wearing smirker much more important?

Squall X knows why. He's posted about it multiple times. I know why. I've posted about it multiple times.

It's because American leftists do not care about black people. Batshit leffties like Bashar can post for pages and pages about a smirky boy but not so much about another dead black man who was murdered.

And, no, this thread was not to make this point. But your post made me realize this point needs to be made.

If the news stations covered every murdered black person for at least an hour, for every murder, they would not be able to run anything but those news stories. Because it's an epidemic. Kind of odd that our nation was built upon the beaten and bloodied backs of black people through slavery but we don't care enough about their children to stop the violence and get them proper educations. But Smirky-Boy is top priority because they were wearing MAGA hats and Trump is Satan.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, he's right.

This story, in this thread, is a million times more important than some dumbass smirking 16 year old wearing a MAGA hat.

But guess which one got plastered all over every news site and news channel? Guess which story got tweeted and retweeted about absurd amounts of times? Guess which news story incited death threats and threats of violence against minors?

Squall X knows why. He's posted about it multiple times. I know why. I've posted about it multiple times.

It's because American leftists do not care about black people. Batshit leffties like Bashar can post for pages and pages about a smirky boy but not so much about another dead black man who was murdered.

And, no, this thread was not to make this point. But your post made me realize this point needs to be made.

If the news stations covered every murdered black person for at least an hour, for every murder, they would not be able to run anything but those news stories. Because it's an epidemic. Kind of odd that our nation was built upon the beaten and bloodied backs of black people through slavery but we don't care enough about their children to stop the violence and get them proper educations. But Smirky-Boy is top priority because they were wearing MAGA hats and Trump is Satan. we actually got neither we got much more of China's hypersonic battleship destroying missile. Which is real equalization.

Surtur
No, he's right.

If the news stations covered every murdered black person for at least an hour, for every murder, they would not be able to run anything but those news stories. Because it's an epidemic. Kind of odd that our nation was built upon the beaten and bloodied backs of black people through slavery but we don't care enough about their children to stop the violence and get them proper educations. But Smirky-Boy is top priority because they were wearing MAGA hats and Trump is Satan.

Good stuff.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
stay classy thumb up

Have you not turned on the news, all day its "white people hate black people."

Deadline
No, he's right.

Nice the problem though is you have a President who actually wants to help the black community but you call him racist.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Deadline
Nice the problem though is you have a President who actually wants to help the black community but you call him racist.

Racism is not racism against every race.

Trump appears to be racist against Latinos and Arabs.

Deadline
Racism is not racism against every race.

Trump appears to be racist against Latinos and Arabs.

Oh...whatever.

SquallX

Deadline
^ He's not an opportunist either he risks alot doing what he's doing including getting killed.

The Spectre+
am waiting for this to be attributed to genetics...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.