Orouke caught in a onesie in stage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

SquallX

Eternal Idol
Who gives a ****? He was in a band, and he was having fun.

Surtur

SquallX

Surtur

SquallX
Originally posted by Surtur
He does lie to us tho.

https://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2018/may/03/beto-orourke/beto-orourke-zero-terrorists-harm-Americans-Mexico/

Until this thread, I had no idea who he was actually.

dadudemon

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
thumb up

Man, I really don't care if someone cross-dresses, is a furry, etc. Don't harm the innocent, always obtain consent in your "endeavors", and there's no judgements from me.

Yeah, but what if they smirk while cross dressing?

BrolyBlack
So its ok to dress up in a onesie, and it's making him more endearing to his fans.

But because Trump uses a spray tan, or does his hair a certain way, he's an orange buffoon.

When will people stop these stupid games?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So its ok to dress up in a onesie, and it's making him more endearing to his fans.

But because Trump uses a spray tan, or does his hair a certain way, he's an orange buffoon.

Context.

One was a young musician having fun onstage, the other is an old businessman turned president rocking that look daily as if he was fooling anyone... and he's not being called a buffoon because of the fake tan.

BrolyBlack
So wait, because he wants to use spray tan to cover up his rosacea hes fooling someone?

Are you listening to yourself right now?

You sound like a communist to be honest.

BrolyBlack
Also why do you give Robert Orouke a pass for calling himself Mexican, the guy is white Irish.

Imagine Trump calling himself Don Juan and insisting he's Mexican.

Eternal Idol
So wait, because he wants to use spray tan to cover up his rosacea hes fooling someone?

Are you listening to yourself right now?

You sound like a communist to be honest.
I didn't know fake tans were covered in the Manifesto.

Is the stupid combover covered too?

BrolyBlack
Dude the guy has hair problems, should we make fun of people based on their look like you apparently deem ok?

Eternal Idol
Also why do you give Robert Orouke a pass for calling himself Mexican, the guy is white Irish.

Imagine Trump calling himself Don Juan and insisting he's Mexican.
Did he call himself Mexican? If so, I wasn't aware.

BrolyBlack
Um hello, yes, He keeps saying his name is Beto. He's white Irish. Beto isnt his name, its Robert Francis Orouke.

Eternal Idol
Dude the guy has hair problems, should we make fun of people based on their look like you apparently deem ok?

Generally speaking, no, people shouldn't be made fun of for their looks. However, anyone who goes to such over-the-top lengths to cover up their flaws winds up making themselves subject to ridicule, especially if their position demands a high degree of professionalism and has an ego like Trump's.

If Beto O'Rourke showed up to the House in a onesie and sporting a neon green manbun, he'd be understandably ridiculed as well.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
anyone who goes to such over-the-top lengths to cover up their flaws

You do realize this statement can be applied to 95% of the general public, especially women who, do their hair, makeup, nails, injections, surgeries, and much much more.

Have you been in the real world lately or are you holed up on your computer and not seen how self consioucous everyone is in their looks and the lengths they go to to change it or cover it up.

Eternal Idol
Um hello, yes, He keeps saying his name is Beto. He's white Irish. Beto isnt his name, its Robert Francis Orouke.
So what? The official story is that it was a childhood nickname his parents gave him to distinguish him from his grandfather, who had the same birthname, and he was born and raised in Texas.

If he never came out and said "Hey Texas, I'm part-Mexican! Vote for me!" then you can't give him shit for claiming to be Mexican, even if he knew his nickname could appeal to Mexican and other Latino voters.

BrolyBlack
Oh please, someone going to run for office and call me a Mexican name and see how it fares. Can't wait to see how because Beto did, its "different."

its like people like you always look for some way to make it different if the person has the politics you believe in.

Do you realize how dumb people are, I know people that voted for him because they think hes Hispanic and nobody could tell them different.

Eternal Idol
Oh please, someone going to run for office and call me a Mexican name and see how it fares. Can't wait to see how because Beto did, its "different."

its like people like you always look for some way to make it different if the person has the politics you believe in.

Do you realize how dumb people are, I know people that voted for him because they think hes Hispanic and nobody could tell them different.
Then who's at fault there?

O'Rourke, who as far as we know never claimed to be Mexican, or the people who assumed he was Mexican and voted for him based on their assumption of his ethnic background?

Eternal Idol
You do realize this statement can be applied to 95% of the general public, especially women who, do their hair, makeup, nails, injections, surgeries, and much much more.

Have you been in the real world lately or are you holed up on your computer and not seen how self consioucous everyone is in their looks and the lengths they go to to change it or cover it up.

There's a big difference between putting on some make-up, fixing up your hair, putting on flattering clothes, having a bit of liposuction, etc and this shit:

https://www.emmys.com/sites/default/files/styles/bio_pics_detail/public/Jan-Crouch-bio-450x600.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e5/25/28/e52528686692bc3bef9b26e9b7fbc5aa.jpg

One Big Mob
Why is this news? People wear stupid shit in bands all the time. Do people not watch bands play music?

The worst part of the video was how awful they sounded. That's the true crime here

Surtur

It's sort of like how the left say fat shaming is wrong and then call Trump fat.

Robtard

BrolyBlack
Then who's at fault there?

O'Rourke, who as far as we know never claimed to be Mexican, or the people who assumed he was Mexican and voted for him based on their assumption of his ethnic background?

Ok so you really dont see it or dont want to see it, he's playing the race card because he knows people are not informed.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
If that's the best the Trumpersphere can do to attack Beto, then this guy is going to breeze by during election time.

Why does all this quirky stuff endear these politicians to their base when if the other side did it, they would be first to laugh at them.

Eternal Idol
Ok so you really dont see it or dont want to see it, he's playing the race card because he knows people are not informed.
I'm sure he knew his lifelong nickname would score some points with Latino voters, but you said he claimed he was Mexican. Not very scrupulous of him if he only started going by Beto to help his political career, but he didn't actually do anything wrong unless he made up the story of his parents nicknaming him Beto as a kid.

Playing the race card typically means one claims some sort of discrimination based on his or her racial identity. Did O'Rouke do that?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Why is this news? People wear stupid shit in bands all the time. Do people not watch bands play music?

The worst part of the video was how awful they sounded. That's the true crime here

Never change, Bran. laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Why should we believe him that its his life long nickname.

I have never heard the name Beto until he ran for Senate. Even though he's been in the house of representatives for a while.

It's a complete joke that people bought into because he knew he could pander.

Cruz even though dumb, is at least Hispanic, and people think hes whitelaughing out loud

Robtard
Why does all this quirky stuff endear these politicians to their base when if the other side did it, they would be first to laugh at them.

If you want to attack Beto for dressing up and playing crappy music in his youth, go ahead. IMO, it won't get far in the political smear-game.

This is little different than the Trumpshere trying shame AOC because she danced in college for a project. That completely backfired.

BrolyBlack
I wasnt one of those, I liked her dancing.

Beto is just a joke, because the guys speak English people automatically assume we should listen to him?

Eternal Idol
Why should we believe him that its his life long nickname.

I have never heard the name Beto until he ran for Senate. Even though he's been in the house of representatives for a while.

It's a complete joke that people bought into because he knew he could pander.

Cruz even though dumb, is at least Hispanic, and people think hes whitelaughing out loud

Do you know for a fact he made up the story about how he was nicknamed Beto? His full name is Robert Francis O'Rourke. The story behind the nickname is that his grandfather, also named Robert I assume, went by Berto, so his parents called him Beto to distinguish him. Not a farfetched story, and hasn't been torn to shreds yet by people who've known him, probably because he's always been known to them more as Beto than as Robert. I have my father's name, though I've rarely been called by it by family, friends, and coworkers instead of the shortened version of it I've gone by all my life.

Yet Cruz did the same thing you're accusing O'Rourke of doing, and you have no problem with it? His full name is Rafael Edward Cruz, but goes by Ted. Any issues with that?

BrolyBlack
Ted is short for Edward.

Beto isnt short for Francis.

You honestly dont know what you are talking about Idol.

Robtard
Isn't "Ed" short for Edward and "Ted" is for Theodore? Same goes for "Eddy" and "Teddy"

"Beto" comes from "Roberto"

BrolyBlack
Try explaining what Beto is short for in Robert Francis Orouke.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Isn't "Ed" short for Edward and "Ted" is for Theodore? Same goes for "Eddy" and "Teddy"

"Beto" comes from "Roberto"

https://www.behindthename.com/name/ted

Robtard
"Short form of EDWARD or THEODORE." Didn't know about the Edward part.

Idol already explained where "Beto" came from, it's from "Roberto", passed down.

But again, if this is the best you have against the man, it's nothing in the political smear game.

BrolyBlack
Do you really think I am trying to take down Beto from KMC rob? I think its funny as hell.

Eternal Idol
Ted is short for Edward.

Beto isnt short for Francis.

You honestly dont know what you are talking about Idol.

More like you've argued yourself into a corner and are deliberately ignoring my points.

BrolyBlack
More like you dont know what you are actually talking about and haven't made a point.

You literally tried to say because Trump has a comb over its horrible and he should be made fun of.

Eternal Idol
More like you dont know what you are actually talking about and haven't made a point.

You literally tried to say because Trump has a comb over its horrible and he should be made fun of.

He's a balding man with a stupid combover pitifully trying to hide the bald spot. Yeah, shit like that will make you a target for ridicule, especially when you're the president and are an arrogant and polarizing son of a ***** with a fragile ego to boot.

You claimed O'Rourke told people he was Mexican, which you backpedaled on, and then focused on his nickname Beto. When the origin was explained to you multiple times, you played stupid and demanded to know how Beto was derived from Francis, even though it's clearly short for Roberto, the Spanish variation of Robert, and you played stupid then too.

BrolyBlack
He already admitted he has a comb over and bald spot, if that makes him feel better, whats the problem.

lb_z4u1p4NM

Dude you dont have any more high ground on anything, you have just exposed youself as another progressive hypocrite.

Concession accepted.

Eternal Idol
He already admitted he has a comb over and bald spot, if that makes him feel better, whats the problem.

lb_z4u1p4NM

Dude you dont have any more high ground on anything, you have just exposed youself as another progressive hypocrite.

Concession accepted.

Nice auto-win you gave yourself, ****.

What have I said that is hypocritical?

I don't have a problem with Trump's hairstyle or fake tan, but they do look ridiculous. In fact, this thread may be the first time I've ever mentioned either.

OlfD_jwcp3I

BrolyBlack
Kindly shut up now, you been ranting and raving about how stupid his bald spot it.

Take the L.

We are done here.

Surtur
Has his DUI been mentioned yet?

Eternal Idol
(He's picked apart every argument I made and turned it against me...what do I do now?

Wait, I know! I'll call him a hypocrite, attack him on things he may or may not give a shit about, and I'll make my exit!

BrolyBlack, you genius, you...!)

Eternal Idol
I'm surprised Broly hasn't deflected to that yet.

BrolyBlack

That doesn't count because reasons.

BrolyBlack

Correct, because its not like you would care anyway. You're a typical hypocrite.

Surtur
That doesn't count because reasons.

Didn't he flee the scene?

BrolyBlack
Didn't he flee the scene?

He did, but it doesnt matter, because he said he didnt, thats what matters.

Adam_PoE
Do you really think I am trying to take down Beto from KMC rob? I think its funny as hell.

By all means, tell us why you thought this was noteworthy enough for its own thread.

BrolyBlack
https://static.politifact.com/politifact/photos/0512_reyestvadimage.JPG

Also Burglary.

https://www.politifact.com/texas/statements/2018/aug/22/silvestre-reyes/beto-orourke-arrested-1990s-burglary-and-dwi/

One Big Mob
I'm surprised Broly hasn't deflected to that yet. Broly can deflect all attacks... except attacks from a Metamoran fusion of Vegeta and Goku (Gogeta) who then powers up to Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. That's about where his power ends

BrolyBlack
laughing out loudlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack

You going to defend his criminal record as well bud?

Eternal Idol
Correct, because its not like you would care anyway. You're a typical hypocrite.

I don't care much about it, as I've only found out about it recently. Scumbag things to do, but as a politician, he's been pretty open about it, and Texans elected him to the House and nearly to the Senate.

BrolyBlack
I don't care much about it, as I've only found out about it recently. Scumbag things to do, but as a politician, he's been pretty open about it, and Texans elected him to the House and nearly to the Senate.

Priceless, no he wasnt open about it, he lied about itlaughing out loud

Keep doing that thing you doing. Its classsic.

You literally are less caring about his criminal record then Trumps bald spot.

I cant take you serious anymore.

Surtur
Broly has the weak spot on the chest or has that changed...been a while since I watched any DBZ.

BrolyBlack
He has no weakness.

Surtur
I remember one time a little kid peed on him.

Eternal Idol
Priceless, no he wasnt open about it, he lied about itlaughing out loud

Keep doing that thing you doing. Its classsic.

You literally are less caring about his criminal record then Trumps bald spot.

I cant take you serious anymore.

You were the first to bring up Trump's hair and fake tan, so I made the point that it's fair game for ridicule because they're so over-the-top. You're the only one still bringing them up.

The very same article you posted about O'Rourke's criminal record states that O'Rourke frequently addressed being arrested in the past.

One Big Mob
Broly has the weak spot on the chest or has that changed...been a while since I watched any DBZ. That was in the second movie, due to Goku punching into him in the first movie. Not really a weakness, but an injury.
Nu-Broly has no weaknesses. He can deflect almost everything.

BrolyBlack
You were the first to bring up Trump's hair and fake tan, so I made the point that it's fair game for ridicule because they're so over-the-top. You're the only one still bringing them up.

The very same article you posted about O'Rourke's criminal record states that O'Rourke frequently addressed being arrested in the past.

No he lied and said he didnt try to leave the scene from the accident. He did.

Does him addressing him being a scumbag robber and drunk make him any more endearing to you?

You have a low bar.

Eternal Idol
No he lied and said he didnt try to leave the scene from the accident. He did.

Does him addressing him being a scumbag robber and drunk make him any more endearing to you?

You have a low bar.

Fleeing the scene then lying about it makes him a bigger scumbag, especially if it was a recent denial. Again, didn't know this until today. I'm also not swept away by O'Rourke like some simpleton who votes according to party affiliation and name recognition.

I have more in common with him politically than with Cruz, which is why I hoped he would win the Senate seat in Texas, but he's far from an ideal politician and it doesn't excuse his past scumbaggery.

BrolyBlack
So you would vote for someone because you are more ideologically identical, even if the person is a convicted robber, drunk while driving and fleeing the scene?

Eternal Idol
So you would vote for someone because you are more ideologically identical, even if the person is a convicted robber, drunk while driving and fleeing the scene?

I wouldn't vote for anyone I knew had ****ed up recently or was still ****ing up. Someone who ****ed a long time ago, didn't cause any actual serious harm, and showed genuine remorse with conduct to back it up? Sure, I could vote for someone like that, provided I agreed with their political ideas.

He was arrested a couple of times and completed a DUI program, twenty years ago. Nobody was killed or seriously injured or wronged, and he's been out of trouble for about twenty years now.

What else would you have him do to make him worthy of office?

Adam_PoE

Trumpers have forfeited the right to criticize candidates for worthiness of office.

BrolyBlack
I wouldn't vote for anyone I knew had ****ed up recently or was still ****ing up. Someone who ****ed a long time ago, didn't cause any actual serious harm, and showed genuine remorse with conduct to back it up? Sure, I could vote for someone like that, provided I agreed with their political ideas.

He was arrested a couple of times and completed a DUI program, twenty years ago. Nobody was killed or seriously injured or wronged, and he's been out of trouble for about twenty years now.

He admitted to a past crime while lying about the key details of it that make him look even shittier

BackFire
Who gives a ****? He was in a band, and he was having fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.