Today on CNN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Daily Blog to check-in on what the latest garbage they are talking about

11:06 Am-Russia

Emperordmb

BrolyBlack
1/24

11:44am

Russia

ArtificialGlory

BrolyBlack
More Russia, hasnt stopped.

Robtard
Is the investigation over? Did I not get the memo? Shit!

Surtur
Do we know if Trump or Putin ever smirked while they were speaking in private?

BrolyBlack
So lets talk about it all day everyday, cause guess what, there isnt anything else going on in the worldlaughing out loud

CNN does have the same colors are Russia though, maybe thats why they are obsessed.

Its not a hard thing to say that CNN shits out more propaganda then anything RT can do.

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

CNN does have the same colors are Russia though, maybe thats why they are obsessed.

I think you're onto something legit there. Needs to be explored further.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Surtur
If a video of a smirking Russian comes out they will lose their minds.

Robtard
Actually, Putin's often smirking, because he knows Trump's his b!tch.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/RvO94Po.jpg

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
Actually, Putin's often smirking, because he knows Trump's his b!tch.

Does saying stuff like this honestly make you feel better?

Surtur
Just look at the white privilege on his face.

Surtur
Does saying stuff like this honestly make you feel better?

I'm just wondering why Putin made Trump sell weapons to the Ukraine. Weird move. 8D chess maybe?

BrolyBlack
Finally, they are talking about Venezuela. They cant hit Trump on it cause hes handling it good, my guess is they will be back to Russia soon.

Putinbot1
Any mention of the Chinese air craft carrier buster. It kind of changes world power.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Any mention of the Chinese air craft carrier buster. It kind of changes world power.

Russia secretly did it.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Russia secretly did it. They and the brits maybe have similar, but the first one, 100% seen is the Chinese. Just as Britain orders another to project post brexit. Funny stuff.

Surtur
They and the brits maybe have similar, but the first one, 100% seen is the Chinese. Just as Britain orders another to project post brexit. Funny stuff.

Russia did Brexit too though. Not even kidding, it's been suggested by some(not anyone on this board...that I know of).

Putinbot1
Russia did Brexit too though. Not even kidding, it's been suggested by some(not anyone on this board...that I know of). Russia directly target people with Facebook over brexit. That's a fact. Proven.

BrolyBlack
Isnt it also True facebook took money from Russia to facilitate this process?

Robtard
Finally, they are talking about Venezuela. They cant hit Trump on it cause hes handling it good, my guess is they will be back to Russia soon.

Trump's actions are likely going to lead to a bloodbath in Venezuela, he's like a child playing with matches and fuel...

Surtur
Russia directly target people with Facebook over brexit. That's a fact. Proven.

I'm not disputing that, but that doesn't mean they are the reason Brexit passed.

Lol have you seen the way they target people? The Bernie Sanders coloring book was hilarious. Again: I am not even kidding this is real life, these are who you're in a fuss over:

https://i.imgur.com/ErJ2XCk.jpg

BrolyBlack
Trump's actions are likely going to lead to a bloodbath in Venezuela, he's like a child playing with matches and fuel...

Of course they are, just like when he was elected the economy was going to go into the abyss.

As usual, anything Trump does is bad.

Robtard
Of course they are, just like when he was elected the economy was going to go into the abyss.

As usual, anything Trump does is bad.

Venezuela is on the tipping point and Trump's a goober; that's bad combo. Hopefully I'm wrong here as being right means lots of dead people. Give it time buddy, takes about 2 years for the new admin's changes to start having effect and the smell of a looming massive recession in the near future is in the air.

snowdragon
Isnt it also True facebook took money from Russia to facilitate this process?

They had an account manager that helped build ad campaigns lol, of course, they used paid advertising on FB and several other platforms.

BrolyBlack
CNN shitting bricks with Wolf the situation Blitz

BrolyBlack
Currently, CNN telling us ISIS is a huge grave threat.

4 years ago, ISIS was the JV Leauge.

All the while telling us Obama was doing a great job in defeating them.

So how did they continually grow more powerful under Obama's great job.

BrolyBlack
Its back on Russia now.

BrolyBlack
Currently, CNN grilling the Russian sex coach for making up the "collusion narrative"

Meanwhile not owning up to the fact CNN bought it and believed it.

BrolyBlack
Currently Analyzing more crap that means nothing.

BrolyBlack
Currently Analyzing more crap that means nothing.

dadudemon
I'm not disputing that, but that doesn't mean they are the reason Brexit passed.

Lol have you seen the way they target people? The Bernie Sanders coloring book was hilarious. Again: I am not even kidding this is real life, these are who you're in a fuss over:

https://i.imgur.com/ErJ2XCk.jpg

I also went through thousands of those averts. So did Darthgoober. Half of them were pro-black or pro-native American adverts which had nothing to do with Dems or GOP.

Some of them were pro-Bernie like the one you posted. One of the retarded leftist talking points was that they were advertising Bernie so much because they were trying to weaken Hillary Clinton's campaign so Trump could win. But when you look at the FACTS (lefties worst enemy), the Bernie adverts were almost all from before Hillary "won" the primary. smile Whoops! There goes that narrative.

hyuck hyuck hyuck grouchoawe

Flyattractor
Russia directly target people with Facebook over brexit. That's a fact. Proven.

Much like Facebook has targeted right leaning persons and groups?

The Left and Russia have a lot in common.

BrolyBlack
Currently melting down trying to discredit their own polls about the SOTU.

Surtur
Currently melting down trying to discredit their own polls about the SOTU.

Lol they are so mad the speech was well received. The clip where it shows people(including Democrats) chanting "USA USA" is hilarious.

BrolyBlack
It was a good night for everyone, just shows that democrats really dont want unity because they have been so manipulated by the media.

Surtur
It was a good night for everyone, just shows that democrats really dont want unity because they have been so manipulated by the media.

Indeed and I'm glad that, so far, Trump hasn't tweeted out something to ruin it.

BrolyBlack
The sad thing is how seriously people take twitter to let it bother them that much,

BrolyBlack
Currently, Brooke Baldwin and "Dr" Gupta is in a tailspin over Trumps physical and health.

What a bunch of phonies

Robtard
Yeah, imagine that, going on and on over a leader's physical health. *caugh* "Clinton's dying!" *cough*

BrolyBlack
As if the people that hate him the most are concerned about his health.

Robtard
I imagine the people that hate him indeed are concerned over his health; very concerned. They're probably hoping he has a heart attack from being out of shape and having the piss-poor diet of a 17yo highschooler

Surtur
Currently, Brooke Baldwin and "Dr" Gupta is in a tailspin over Trumps physical and health.

What a bunch of phonies

Lol they are pathetic enough they'd be happy if he died. That's the level of Trump Derangement Syndrome some poor souls in this country have.

snowdragon
Too bad, they didn't report on Ocasio-Cortez for her ripping campaign finance, dark money and how folks in Congress abuse their position and make money by the laws they writesmile

cdtm
The sad thing is how seriously people take twitter to let it bother them that much,

https://medium.com/@parkermolloy/5-things-the-media-does-to-manufacture-outrage-ba79125e1262

This happened over an innocuous lipstick comment.

The media lives to mine twitter for controversy.

Robtard
Lol they are pathetic enough they'd be happy if he died. That's the level of Trump Derangement Syndrome some poor souls in this country have.

^ From the guy who hoped Clinton would have died and laughed every time it was reported she was ill and/or hurt herself

Surtur
^ From the guy who hoped Clinton would have died and laughed every time it was reported she was ill and/or hurt herself

Where did I hope she died?

BrolyBlack
I imagine the people that hate him indeed are concerned over his health; very concerned. They're probably hoping he has a heart attack from being out of shape and having the piss-poor diet of a 17yo highschooler

When he dies of a diet of Mc Donalds and KFC, he will die a President, a billionaire, happier and richer than most.

Surtur
When he dies of a diet of Mc Donalds and KFC, he will die a President, a billionaire, happier and richer than most.

Yep. Trump will get the last laugh, guaranteed.

BrolyBlack
Today on CNN.

Having a Meltdown worse than 2016.

BrolyBlack
CNN already saying "Well the house judiciary committee hasn't finished their investigation ." laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Its clear CNN has done Putins bidding for two years.

BrolyBlack
Clapper is currently on Anderson Cooper lying out his ass outlaughing out loud

BrolyBlack
He has no regrets for anything he said.laughing out loud

cdtm
I can appreciate the Dems are in a tight spot, but doubling down with the "He isn't exonerated" rhetoric is practically a gift to Fox and right wing media.

Isn't there something else they could focus on? Change the narrative? Have they forgotten how to do that?

BrolyBlack
CNN and MSNBC need to apologize, or they need to be shut down. This was an Obama government takedown the highest order puppeted by the media and their allies. Everyone who baked this up needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

BrolyBlack
Alan Dershowitz claims CNN banned him for being to fair to Trump on Russia collusion

Its obvious this happened.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by cdtm
I can appreciate the Dems are in a tight spot, but doubling down with the "He isn't exonerated" rhetoric is practically a gift to Fox and right wing media.

Isn't there something else they could focus on? Change the narrative? Have they forgotten how to do that?

How do you figure? Trump is not exonerated. His handpicked attorney general even states verbatim in his summary of the report that it "does not exonerate Trump." Trump has investigations pending in seven other districts as the result of the report. Sorry, but the truth is not something people should shy away from just because other people lie.

BrolyBlack
A prosecutors job is not to exonerate his client, you don't know anything about the law.

It clearly says he did not collude or conspire with Russia.

Your tears are noted.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
How do you figure? Trump is not exonerated. His handpicked attorney general even states verbatim in his summary of the report that it "does not exonerate Trump." Trump has investigations pending in seven other districts as the result of the report. Sorry, but the truth is not something people should shy away from just because other people lie.

So which district do you believe will bring charges against Trump and what charges do you think they'll bring?

Surtur
A prosecutors job is not to exonerate his client, you don't know anything about the law.

It clearly says he did not collude or conspire with Russia.

Your tears are noted.

They also ignore the part where it also concludes there was no crime. So no conclusion of a crime or exoneration. Still a good thing for Trump.

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
They also ignore the part where it also concludes there was no crime. So no conclusion of a crime or exoneration. Still a good thing for Trump.

Barr did not state there was no evidence of a crime. He said there is not enough evidence for a criminal an indictment. Jesus, Trumpers need to learn to read.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-william-barr-letter-to-congress-20190324-htmlstory.html

BrolyBlack

Only misinformed people parrot this DNC talking point. Its not a prosecutors job to exonerate anyone, why do you not understand this?

This is not complex, you just cant accept simple facts nor do you understand law 101, you might want to read Law for Dummies.

Surtur
Barr did not state there was no evidence of a crime. He said there is not enough evidence for a criminal an indictment. Jesus, Trumpers need to learn to read.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45041/no-collusion-attorney-general-william-barr-emily-zanotti

"report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,"

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction of justice offense," Barr says. In fact, Barr concluded that the "report identifies no actions that in our judgement constitutes obstructive conduct."

BrolyBlack
https://www.dailywire.com/news/45041/no-collusion-attorney-general-william-barr-emily-zanotti

"report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,"

"Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and I have concluded that the evidence developed during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction of justice offense," Barr says. In fact, Barr concluded that the "report identifies no actions that in our judgement constitutes obstructive conduct."

That part is only pertaining to obstruction of justice, you guys are conflating the two parts to the report.

The report completely clears him from collusion. This is crystal clear.

Also as Chris Cuomo said last night, he believes that line was a cheap shot from Andrew Weissmann to try and punt it to congress.

Pelosi said this morning, they are moving past impeachment.

Surtur
That part is only pertaining to obstruction of justice, you guys are conflating the two parts to the report.

The report completely clears him from collusion. This is crystal clear.

Also as Chris Cuomo said last night, he believes that line was a cheap shot from Weissman.

I know, I'm merely saying when it comes to obstruction it doesn't exonerate but it also says he committed no crime.

BrolyBlack
Because a prosecutor doesn't exonerate the person he's prosecuting. They had nothing, but they spent 2 years, this was a parting shot to all the shit Trump gave them.

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE
I know, I'm merely saying when it comes to obstruction it doesn't exonerate but it also says he committed no crime.

You understand there is a gulf of difference between "not enough evidence for a criminal indictment" and "no evidence of a crime," right?

Silent Master
I didn't ask for a list of the districts, I asked which of them you believe will actually bring charges against Trump and what charges you think they'll bring?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Silent Master
I didn't ask for a list of the districts, I asked which of them you believe will actually bring charges against Trump and what charges you think they'll bring?

I cannot speculate without knowing more about the contents of the report.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
You understand there is a gulf of difference between "not enough evidence for a criminal indictment" and "no evidence of a crime," right?

There was no evidence of collusion. Please learn to read.

Putinbot1

I pointed similar out Sunday somewhere here

Silent Master
Of course you can, seeing as speculation is "forming a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence". If you wait for firm evidence, it's not speculation.

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
Of course you can, seeing as speculation is "forming a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence". If you wait for firm evidence, it's not speculation.

We know he turned over evidence to seven prosecutorial districts. We do not know the nature of the evidence he turned over. So how can we begin to speculate what charges each district will bring, if any?

BrolyBlack
None of them were investigating him for collusion or conspiracy or treason but Mueller.

Keep up the spin thumb up

Silent Master
Well, according to what you said in the other thread, Trump "admitted" to obsructing justice on TV. so you could start with speculating that he'll be charged with obsruction of justice. unless you were lying about what he said.

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
Well, according to what you said in the other thread, Trump "admitted" to obsructing justice on TV. so you could start with speculating that he'll be charged with obsruction of justice. unless you were lying about what he said.

Sure, but under which district would that fall? I do not know.

Silent Master
Sure, but under which district would that fall? I do not know.

So your speculation is that he will be charged with obstruction, you're just not sure of the district?

BrolyBlack
Adams playing dumb now and thinks other districts are investigating him for Russian collusion.

Adam_PoE
So your speculation is that he will be charged with obstruction, you're just not sure of the district?

It is a possibility. He is also being investigated for a host of financial crimes. I think Kushner or Jr. are likely to be charged with something first.

Silent Master
But I thought you said that Trump admitted to obstructing justice while on TV. so why is him being charged only a possibility?

Adam_PoE
But I thought you said that Trump admitted to obstructing justice while on TV. so why is him being charged only a possibility?

That is up to whomever has prosecutorial jurisdiction over this crime. It is not for me to say.

BrolyBlack
Remember when you said Trump and Roger Stone were traitors their country?

BrolyBlack
Thought so

BrolyBlack
CNN ignores Joe Biden sexual misconduct

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-msnbc-ignore-explosive-misconduct-allegation-against-biden.amp

dadudemon
CNN ignores Joe Biden sexual misconduct

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cnn-msnbc-ignore-explosive-misconduct-allegation-against-biden.amp

Saw CNN covering it today at the gym. They wouldn't stop talking about it.

Fox wasn't talking about it at all.

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Saw CNN covering it today at the gym. They wouldn't stop talking about it.

Fox wasn't talking about it at all.

Fox has discussed it today too, for what it's worth. Kellyanne Conway was also on Fox earlier today talking about "creepy uncle joe" videos lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.