Who puts out more effective Propaganda?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Poll

Emperordmb
I voted CNN but it put my vote as Russia for some reason.

BrolyBlack
It needs to be gauged by effective propaganda. Just from assuming CNN would have bigger viewership because they are in every hospital, airport etc and their channel is included on basically all cable packages.

So they can tell one lie and it can be seen by millions of people instantly. Dont even know how to watch RT.

Robtard
Russia convinced enough people that Trump would be a great president and it got him elected. I don't think CNN has done similar?

BrolyBlack
There is no proof of that, lets stick to facts.

Also this is RT the network vs CNN.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Russia convinced enough people that Trump would be a great president and it got him elected. I don't think CNN has done similar?

How many people did they convince?

Robtard
Well, you for starters as you have in the past posted RT articles...

Surtur
Well, you for starters as you have in the past posted RT articles...

That's not evidence they had any impact on my vote, but of course you already know that.

Robtard
Sure, sure.

You also swallowed the Wiki dump nonsense hook, line, sinker, pole and the Russian arm holding it, comrade.

Surtur
Sure, sure.

You also swallowed the Wiki dump nonsense hook, line, sinker, pole and the Russian arm holding it, comrade.

I see you're still butthurt over those leaks, that's cool.

BrolyBlack
I dont get whats wrong with exposing secrets. Snowden and others should be given pardons.

Flyattractor
The Poll Choices have me slightly confused...I mean why are there 2?

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I dont get whats wrong with exposing secrets. Snowden and others should be given pardons.

Like the secret that Clinton was running a high profile pedophile ring in the basement of a pizza parlor? Secrets like that? Cos that nonsense almost got an innocent employee murdered by a Trumper who believed the fake news.

But I have no problem with legitimate corruption being exposed.

Putinbot1
Well, you for starters as you have in the past posted RT articles... did laugh at that.

Flyattractor
Except that none of that happned, other then the Lefty Media LYING LARGE about it....like the Catholic Kid Pep Rally.

God Robbie is a LYING PHUCKING PIECE of SHIT!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Except that none of that happned, other then the Lefty Media LYING LARGE about it....like the Catholic Kid Pep Rally.

God Robbie is a LYING PHUCKING PIECE of SHIT! Unpleasant ad hominem attack Fly.

Flyattractor
I like a good plate of hominem and grits.

And Phuck Robbie.

He is a Proven Liar.

So yeah. Its ok for HIM to do it but not others.

Welcome to KMC Double Standards = Equality.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I like a good plate of hominem and grits.

And Phuck Robbie.

He is a Proven Liar.

So yeah. Its ok for HIM to do it but not others.

Welcome to KMC Double Standards = Equality. what do you mean double standards = equality at KMC?

Flyattractor
.........................hee hee!

ArtificialGlory
CNN doesn't hold a candle to the mastery that the Russian propaganda has achieved.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
did laugh at that.
smile

Robtard
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
CNN doesn't hold a candle to the mastery that the Russian propaganda has achieved.

Don't tell KMC's army of comrades that.

snowdragon
Russia, maybe not their TV but they did a bang up job with social media and other sources like "not wikileaks." wink

Robtard
Was that a jab at me? You jabbing, bro!?

snowdragon
Was that a jab at me? You jabbing, bro!?

Nurp, they really came at it using FB. I've been very critical of social media also the coincidences with Wikileaks, let's just say lulz about no collusion there.

But if you wanna wrestle I have some nice lemon scented body oils so no one gets mat burns, of course.

Robtard
Make it lavender and you have yourself a match

BackFire
Russian TV. Not enough people watch CNN for it to be very effective at whatever point of view they are getting across.

Surtur
Originally posted by BackFire
Russian TV. Not enough people watch CNN for it to be very effective at whatever point of view they are getting across.

To be fair CNN does moderately well as long as yogi bear reruns aren't up against it...

Nibedicus

Surtur
CNN gets a ton of views by folk in airports.

Robtard
Dunno, if Russian media doesn't get many views outside of Russia and neighboring countries, why do Trumpers often repeat their talking points?

BackFire
CNN doesn't get great ratings, though.

BrolyBlack

RT gets about 120,000 viewers per day.

CNN is significantly higher.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/october-2018-ratings-fox-news-channel-averaged-more-viewers-than-cnn-and-msnbc-combined/382598

Surtur

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/october-2018-ratings-fox-news-channel-averaged-more-viewers-than-cnn-and-msnbc-combined/382598

Lol wtf did you think facts matter here over fee fee's?

Crazy bastard!

SquallX
Dunno, if Russian media doesn't get many views outside of Russia and neighboring countries, why do Trumpers often repeat their talking points?

Why is he a trumper for stating something?

Robtard
My point was in the general sense.

If you're asking why Surtur is a Trumper though anyways? Well, he voted for Trump and supports Trump and mucks for Trump. "Trumper" is a portmanteau of "Tump" and "Supporter".

BackFire

Oh. My bad, when I heard Russian TV I thought that meant all of Russian propaganda media, not just the single RTV channel. In that case then yeah CNN would be way more influential.

Surtur
Oh. My bad, when I heard Russian TV I thought that meant all of Russian propaganda media, not just the single RTV channel. In that case then yeah CNN would be way more influential.

I wonder if everyone else who voted for RT did it for these reasons cuz if they didn't the alternative is...they aren't very bright.

Lol even as I finished typing that sentence the reality already dawned on me that nah they probably didn't pick RT for the reasons you did.

Flyattractor
My point was in the general sense.

As in the "General Sense" being that Robbis is a LIAR.

stick out tongue

cdtm
Honestly, CNN.

We're awash in their propaganda 24/7, along with Fox News, the "alt right", and the rest of them..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.