MCU John Pilgrim vs. John Wick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
H2H only

Who wins

WolvesofBabylon
Wick

Martian_mind
Pilgrim's damage soak is insane, and Wick's not quite as impressive H2H as he is with guns. That said, Pilgrim's H2H scenes are a little suspect as well. Neither he nor Frank were at their best, and he was *badly* hurt during that restaurant fight.

Overall, I guess I'll back Wick, but he'd work hard for it, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Pilgrim came out on top.

BruceSkywalker
wick coz he wicked lol

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Pilgrim's damage soak is insane.

Yeah, can add him to the list of the Netflix characters who aren't officially superhuman but can soak up unbelievable amounts of damage and keep going. Seriously, I'd argue that while they are not technically enhanced in that manner, Daredevil, Punisher, Kingpin, Bullseye, Pilgrim etc. are pretty much superhuman in damage soak based on actual feats at this point. I mean you get these guys being repeatedly stabbed, or shot, or smashed through walls, or hit with cars, or tossed off balconies etc. yet they more often than not still manage to get back to their feet and keep going.

Inhuman
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Yeah, can add him to the list of the Netflix characters who aren't officially superhuman but can soak up unbelievable amounts of damage and keep going. Seriously, I'd argue that while they are not technically enhanced in that manner, Daredevil, Punisher, Kingpin, Bullseye, Pilgrim etc. are pretty much superhuman in damage soak based on actual feats at this point. I mean you get these guys being repeatedly stabbed, or shot, or smashed through walls, or hit with cars, or tossed off balconies etc. yet they more often than not still manage to get back to their feet and keep going.

You forgot Nobu and Ironfist as well

edit: you said "etc" I missed that

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Inhuman
You forgot Nobu and Ironfist as well

edit: you said "etc" I missed that

Yeah, I was too lazy to list everyone at the time. I'm a bum that way. big grin

Not sure I would add Nobu though, seeing as he was already running on magical dragon bone juice the first time we meet him, based on the fact that Elektra claimed he'd already lived multiple lifetimes by the time of DD s2. So, some of his durability could be tied to his Hand immortality. But Danny, yeah, definitely. The dude was fighting at damn near peak performance like a week after shattering his leg. Not to mention repeatedly smacking him in the face with sticks just gets him amped up lol.

BrolyBlack
Boogie man

BruceSkywalker
Vault what all does Pilgrim do? I'm on episode 9 but should finish by sunday

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Vault what all does Pilgrim do? I'm on episode 9 but should finish by sunday

I still actually need to wrap up the last episode myself. Been a busy week so far. But, at one point, Madani literally rams a car into another car into him, and not only does he pretty much immediately recover, he proceeds to steal another car and get away lol.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I still actually need to wrap up the last episode myself. Been a busy week so far. But, at one point, Madani literally rams a car into another car into him, and not only does he pretty much immediately recover, he proceeds to steal another car and get away lol.

he one tough S.O.B. sounds like

BruceSkywalker
Finished all 13 eps of season two..

ths is tough, both pilgrim and wick have great damage soak, i'm inclined to say they both pass out after they beat the shit out of each other though, however pilgrim is the better h2h fighter so i'd give this to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.