MUI Goku vs FP Broly (Twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Lets say the goal is to last an hour, so Vegeta and Freeza can fuse.

Galan007
At the beginning of ep.129 there were only 2 minutes remaining in the ToP. Goku didn't attain MUI until the very end of ep.129, and couldn't even sustain it for the entirety of ep.130. The ToP officially ended in ep.131.

IOW, Goku could probably only wield MUI for like 20-30 seconds in real time before he experienced that wicked backlash and powered down. So even IF you're one of those who thinks MUI Goku > Broly, there's no friggin way I can imagine Goku ending this in under a minute, given Broly's ridiculous damage soak+power creep. /shrug

cdtm
I just want to see a Vegeta/Freeza fusion.

Your logic makes sense. thumb up

bbrem123
Why do we call it MUI? Isnt it just the Complete version of UI? Master is such a misleading term in regards to UI.

Galan007
Complete UI fits much better, because yeah, Goku is still FAR from mastering it.

I use MUI as more of a forum thing, so people know which version I'm referring to.

Genii96
I put broly above MUI goku anyway. But even assuming he wasn't, he isn't lasting an hour,he can't even maintain the form for that long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.