Skaar vs Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins?

Hercules has his mace, Skaar has his sword.

No bfr.

StiltmanFTW
Oldpower allowed?

Philosophía
Yes.

But no bfr. I'll edit that in the first post.

StiltmanFTW
We force leo to watch as Skaar eats Lion of Olympus alive.

Stoic
Herc has him beat in the strength dept. I'm guessing. As strong as Skaar is, he's likely weaker than Hercules, but that opinion stems solely from his fight with his Father who held back a lot. Not to mention that It's extremely difficult to know exactly how strong the Hulk is at any given moment. I guess this could go either way, but I favor Herc's chances more here.

Sin I AM
Herc better fighter and stronger

Philosophía
*toasts to Leo*

leonidas
i really have no idea. skaar is a character i never really paid any attention too so i don't know enough to have an informed opinion. that said, herc wrecks. thumb up

lawest9
Herc.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by leonidas
i really have no idea. skaar is a character i never really paid any attention too so i don't know enough to have an informed opinion. that said, herc wrecks. thumb up

Wow you are alive!

leonidas
lol hey man, yeah, still kickin'. thumb up

Booya_69

Stoic

With the Old Power, Skaar can amplify his strength and durability. He effectively becomes a Class 100 while amped. However Skaar is roughly a 10-11 year old, which likely places him in the low to possibly mid Class 100 strength tier. I'm not saying that he couldn't beat Hercules, just that if he did he'd probably need to be on a battlefield that gave him the advantage. Meaning that, in a desert, he'd be a terror, while not so much in a city setting.

Philosophía
i really have no idea. skaar is a character i never really paid any attention too so i don't know enough to have an informed opinion. that said, herc wrecks. thumb up laughing out loud thumb up

He is...a bit weaker physically than Hercules , with greater versatility due to the old power. He can essentially control Hercules' footing making the fight a lot closer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.