TCW Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Senya Tirall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bdsmbdsm
Who wins?

victreebelvictr
Obi-Won wind fairly easily. :3

CuckedCurry
Kenobi

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
What season of TCW? I could see Senya taking rounds against early-mid TCW Kenobi.

AncientPower
Senya beats season 4 and before that. Season 5 show be a great fight. She starts to get seriously beaten once we get to the Outer-Rim Sieges.

AncientPower
Should*
What I get for posting at 9am.

S_W_LeGenD

CuckedCurry
Senya would be ragdolled by Saesee Tiin tbh

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by CuckedCurry
Senya would be ragdolled by Saesee Tiin tbh And Dooku rag dolls Tiin! big grin

S_W_LeGenD
Saesee Tiin isn't ragdolling SWTOR protagonist level individuals.

Aryn Leener would be ragdolling Saesee Tiin tbh, and she is below SWTOR protagonists.

CuckedCurry

One Big Mob
Her dueling skills are extraordinary. The missile would stop mid flight to admire her skills.

S_W_LeGenD
@CuckedCurry

One of the protagonists killed a Jedi Master in a fight who could block and/or redirect missiles mid-flight. Yet, Senya Tirall had no issue with sending relatively superior incarnation of the same (or any) protagonist packing across the hall. I accept your concession in advance.

Aryn Leener tossed car trams like missiles towards her enemies in a fight. Do you know what car trams are?

Both Aryn and Senya are considerably above the likes of Saesee Tiin.

Trocity
Kenobi c*nt punts her to the moon of Endor.

AncientPower
LMFAO @ SAESEE'S FVCKING MISSILE FEAT. 😂😂😂

LordOfTheLight

Yeah

ares834
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Do you know what car trams are?

No.

CuckedCurry

AncientPower
Your logic is actually hilarious.

CuckedCurry

Intr3pId
saesee tiin would actually stomp aryn leneer, it's not close. the guy is approaching mace level. meanwhile aryn is hovering around aayla secura level

HP Legend
@CuckedCurry:

>No strain from Saesee while performing the homing missile feat.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/images/1300-6776511

S_W_LeGenD
@CuckedCurry

Blocking = halting
Redirecting = change course

Does it matter whether a missile is unloaded from a Tank or an ATGM? In both cases, a missile would represent a deadly threat.

B/W abilities of Jedi are grossly exaggerated in CW Cartoons (2003) so I will dismiss the 'little strain' part in your argument.

Jedi Master Jun Seros wasn't strained by his effort to block/redirect a missile by the way.

So we have Jedi Masters who can handle/redirect missiles mid-flight. One of them fought a protagonist and lost. And Senya Tirall utterly overwhelmed relatively superior incarnation of the same (any) protagonist with her telekinetic abilities. Sorry friend, your argument is redundant.

Senya Tirall > Protagonist (KOTFE; Chapter 8) >> Jedi Masters Jun Seros and Saesee Tiin

Does not get clearer than that.

6 x Tram Cars collectively represent much larger and heavier object than chassis of a hailfire droid which is just 8.5 m long. Sorry but your comparison is utterly misplaced in this regard.

Aryn Leener wasn't enraged when she lifted and tossed 6 x Tram Cars like missiles towards a bunch of soldiers pursuing her.

I have clearly established to you that Senya and Aryn exceed upper limits of Saesee's raw power by a substantial margin in a normal day.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Intr3pId
saesee tiin would actually stomp aryn leneer, it's not close. the guy is approaching mace level. meanwhile aryn is hovering around aayla secura level
Utterly wrong. See above.

CuckedCurry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.