The right are responsible for the majority of extremist killings in the US

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://qz.com/1182778/the-far-right-was-responsible-for-the-majority-of-extremist-killings-in-2017/

2017 data 2018 to come

Robtard
While some people will dance and deflect from these facts and that's just par for the course, I don't think anyone is actually surprised or doubts this behind closed doors.

Islamic Terrorist groups are basically thanking the Far-Right at this point, doing the murdering and terrorism for them in the US.

It's only a matter of time until we have another MAGAbomber who happens to not be incompetent this time around or another MAGA hat sporting teenager shooting up a school. Not if, when.

BrolyBlack
Rob its hard to believe you are this much of an ******* in real life, and this isn't an insult.

#realtalk.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
While some people will dance and deflect from these facts and that's just par for the course, I don't think anyone is actually surprised or doubts this behind closed doors.

Islamic Terrorist groups are basically thanking the Far-Right at this point, doing the murdering and terrorism for them in the US. Yeah, Surt and co. Need to look closer to home... I suspect more goat ****ing goes on from good ol boys than in Afghanistan anyway.

BrolyBlack
Have you ever thought the reason why these people go out and murder a bunch of people is that they are fed up with the bullshit and mentally ill?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Have you ever thought the reason why these people go out and murder a bunch of people is that they are fed up with the bullshit and mentally ill? wtf TI...

Robtard
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Rob its hard to believe you are this much of an ******* in real life, and this isn't an insult.

#realtalk.

No?

What did I say that was wrong and not factual though? If I'm wrong, I'm open to changing my mind and apologizing if necessary.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
wtf TI...

laughing out loud

Dont make me laugh bro

Surtur
Now do the group responsible for the majority of murders...

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://qz.com/1182778/the-far-right-was-responsible-for-the-majority-of-extremist-killings-in-2017/

2017 data 2018 to come

Odd this doesn't show the majority of murders on the left come from Democrats.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
Now do the group responsible for the majority of murders...

Extrapolate.

Surtur
Extrapolate.

Oh no, you know 100% what I mean lol. Do better. You know which group commits the most murders in this country.

Silent Master

Robtard
Oh no, you know 100% what I mean lol. Do better. You know which group commits the most murders in this country.

And you're scared to say it?

Surtur
And you're scared to say it?

No: black thugs.

Robtard
No: black thugs.

And why do you only really use "thugs" when the perpetrator(s) is Black or Brown?

Surtur
And why do you only really use "thugs" when the perpetrator(s) is Black or Brown?

Cuz the black thugs make up over half of all homicides genius. Don't try to toss hispanics in with them, this is strictly one group doing over half the killing, don't be racist and throw hispanics under the bus.

Robtard
European Americans make up 45.3% of the homicides, at what percentage do they switch over from being just murderers to "White thugs"?

Surtur
European Americans make up 45.3% of the homicides, at what percentage do they switch over from being just murderers to "White thugs"?

Lol name the percentage of the population those people represent vs blacks.

Robtard
So you dodge my question and ask a question. What percentage, they're at 45.3% now, when do they switch over to the "thugs" category in your mind?

Surtur
So you dodge my question and ask a question. What percentage, they're at 45.3% now, when do they switch over to the "thugs" category in your mind?

Ah so you're already aware of how disingenuous your comment was. Good to know.

Did you wanna list population percentages though? Or shall I?

Surtur
If white males were like 7% of the population and committing over half of all murders I'd call them thugs too Rob, just in case you're curious!

Robtard
Ah so you're already aware of how disingenuous your comment was. Good to know.

Did you wanna list population percentages though? Or shall I?

*sigh*

You said and I do quote: "Cuz the black thugs make up over half of all homicides genius." in regards to why you refer to Black criminals/murderers as "thugs".

Which is mathematically accurate, they make up 52.5% with the data posted. So fair enough on getting the "over half" correct.

I asked at what percentage do the White murderers who are now at 43.5% become "thugs" as well in your mind. You've since dodged and danced.

Surtur
*sigh*

You said and I do quote: "Cuz the black thugs make up over half of all homicides genius." in regards to why you refer to Black criminals/murderers as "thugs".

Which is mathematically accurate, they make up 52.5% with the data posted. So fair enough on getting the "over half" correct.

I asked at what percentage do the White murderers who are now at 43.5% become "thugs" as well in your mind. You've since dodged and danced.

When they are 7% of the population committing over 40% of the murders, that is when.

Robtard
Actually, Black people make up 12.3% it seems. So it seems you're just arbitrarily making lines to be able to demonize Black people again :/

Surtur
Actually, Black people make up 12.3% it seems. So it seems you're just arbitrarily making lines to be able to demonize Black people again :/

Indeed blacks do as a whole. Most murders are committed by black males though, who are not 12% of the population.

You are very welcome for that info smile

Robtard
So you're saying you're more racist against Black males than Black females. Fascinating.

Surtur
So you're saying you're more racist against Black males than Black females. Fascinating.

No I'm saying black males commit a majority of murders. Facts aren't racist.

Robtard
And what does that have to do with the topic? Seems like you're deflecting because the Far-Right are murder machines in the political climate, as sourced in the OP. Almost like you're WhiteKnighting for the Far-Right again...

Surtur
And what does that have to do with the topic? Seems like you're deflecting because the Far-Right are murder machines in the political climate, as sourced in the OP. Almost like you're WhiteKnighting for the Far-Right again...

Why does it have to have anything to do with the topic? Since when did that matter on this board? Genuinely asking. You never cry about your e-pals derailing threads.

Robtard
Yes, actually. I have said "can we stick to the topic please" with lots of people smile

Surtur
Yes, actually. I have said "can we stick to the topic please" with lots of people smile

It's weird I never see it when you say it to your e-pals. Quote me you saying it specifically to them.

And let me be specific: I'm talking about you quoting one of their off topic posts and telling them to knock it off. Not just a blanket statement of "stop it guys".

Robtard
You're the guy who ends posts with "no, I will not post quote proof" nigh every time you accuse someone of something, usually me. Now you want me to do go dumpster diving for quotes? :/

Surtur
You're the guy who ends posts with "no, I will not post quote proof" nigh every time you accuse someone of something, usually me. Now you want me to do go dumpster diving for quotes? :/

Rob, no I don't want you to dumpster dive, I never would. Your legendary memory means you don't have to smile

Silent Master
It's weird I never see it when you say it to your e-pals. Quote me you saying it specifically to them.

And let me be specific: I'm talking about you quoting one of their off topic posts and telling them to knock it off. Not just a blanket statement of "stop it guys".

You'll notice that he said "with lots of people" he never said he used it with people that he agrees with. You're letting him distract you.

Surtur
Originally posted by Silent Master
You'll notice that he said "with lots of people" he never said he used it with people that he agrees with. You're letting him distract you.

I know it's why I said it has to be with his e-pals.

Fun fact: he's actually never once told Bash to knock off the off topic posts. Or Putinbot.

Robtard
Time-waster-troll here to assist Surt. *Life preserve activated* *engaging cpr*

Surtur
Time-waster-troll here to assist Surt. *Life preserve activated* *engaging cpr*

^Says this as he is literally white knighting for Bash in another thread(as bash melts down over DDM)

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/EPUj8Qr.png
smile

Silent Master
^Says this as he is literally white knighting for Bash in another thread(as bash melts down over DDM)

He always uses that tactic when he can't refute a point that has been made. it's basically the equivalent of a concession.

Surtur
He always uses that tactic when he can't refute a point that has been made. it's basically the equivalent of a concession.

Yep, and notice how he's SO mad how we hurt Bash earlier he's just constantly reposting the same thing, sort of like the suicide hotline?

If nothing else you can never claim Rob doesn't love him. That's dedication lol.

Robtard
Yep, and notice how he's SO mad how we hurt Bash earlier he's just constantly reposting the same thing, sort of like the suicide hotline?

If nothing else you can never claim Rob doesn't love him. That's dedication lol.

eat

Surtur
Lol did you wanna pretend you weren't? I get it bro, you angray!

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i don't know if they could ever manufacture enough play-doh to calm someone down who gets triggered by an innocent word game.

Surtur

Open 24/7

1-800-273-8255

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Silent Master

Were you able to schedule an appointment?

Surtur
Bash everybody here just wants to help you. We don't want you to cut your wrists.

Though cut vertically if you're gonna cut, just saying, don't half ass it.

Bashar Teg
Were you able to schedule an appointment?

it's been a busy week, but i might have some free time early next week. should i put you down for 1am monday?

Surtur
it's been a busy week, but i might have some free time early next week. should i put you down for 1am monday?

Sisters are def in town then, gotcha. Yeah best to wait until they leave, it'll allow you to heal better.

Silent Master

If you think that you can last that long before seeking help, sure. I'm more than willing to give up some free time in order to help you.

SquallX

Stop being obtuse. It is a fact that 50% of violent crimes are indeed committed by Blacks.

You denying that fact actually shows you in bad light.

Surtur
Originally posted by SquallX
Stop being obtuse. It is a fact that 50% of violent crimes are indeed committed by Blacks.

thumb up

Robtard
Originally posted by SquallX

You're using that word incorrectly thumb up

I didn't deny that thumb up

Surtur
You're using that word incorrectly thumb up

I didn't deny that thumb up

So you are indeed aware a population that is outnumbered by whites quite a lot commits over half the murders...good. This is good. No more crying about white males from you thumb up

SquallX

Robtard

SquallX
Wrong, Surt Defender #4

You have nothing to say huh?

Believe it or not, a majority of Blacks hate people like you and your ideologies when it comes to the plights the black communities face.

Denying the truth changes nothing.

Surtur
Wrong, Surt Defender #4

^Spent most of the evening white knighting Bash, says this. Good ol' Rob.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.