Ancient One One Punch Test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
If Ancient One hits the following people the same way she did to Strange, can she knock their spirit out the same way, and if so she could theoretically kill all of them right? Unless they knew how to come back or whatever? Anyway, what happens when she replicates that move on the following? No particular order.

1. Mantis
2. Loki
3. Hulk (if she hit banner would hulk emerge?)
4. Thanos
5. Thor
6. Hela
7. Ultron
8. Ego
9. Odin
10. Vision

https://youtu.be/ayhTVShJCt0

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
If Ancient One hits the following people the same way she did to Strange, can she knock their spirit out the same way, and if so she could theoretically kill all of them right? Unless they knew how to come back or whatever? Anyway, what happens when she replicates that move on the following? No particular order.

1. Mantis
2. Loki
3. Hulk (if she hit banner would hulk emerge?)
4. Thanos
5. Thor
6. Hela
7. Ultron
8. Ego
9. Odin
10. Vision

https://youtu.be/ayhTVShJCt0

Theoretically she could do all of them except I'd say....Odin, Ego, Vision and Ultron.

ShadowFyre
Do you think Thanos and Loki would know how to either resist it or go back to their bodies? I think Loki might. And Thanos probably has some knowledge of the mystic arts

TheVaultDweller
Could probably work on most, though I doubt it would work on the robots/androids, and not on Ego either, as he is actually the big brain at the centre of his planet. The Kurt Russels we see are simply avatars he uses to do things. So, it would probably be similar to trying it on a Dr Manhattan avatar, IMO. Unless you meant that she was actually punching his core. Because that might be enough to do something, if only temporarily. Because, if we go by what Ego said, as long as she doesn't actually destroy his core, he will eventually recover.

ShadowFyre
I think Vision has enough of a soul that she could do it to him. Because he is part banner and stark or something like that

Josh_Alexander
Do you think Thanos and Loki would know how to either resist it or go back to their bodies? I think Loki might. And Thanos probably has some knowledge of the mystic arts

Thanos most likely could resist her....Loki, i don't think so, he fell into Strange's trap in Ragnarok.

TheVaultDweller
Problem with Loki is that his exact power set is poorly defined throughout the films. Like what he is doing here, for example, with Selvig. If it is some kind of astral projection, then it would suggest control over his astral form, similar to an Earth sorcerer. In which case, the strike likely won't do much lasting harm. But we don't actually know exactly what he is doing or how he is doing it:

A5CU4HqQ5EU

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Thanos most likely could resist her....Loki, i don't think so, he fell into Strange's trap in Ragnarok.

That was a physical portal, anybody could have fallen into it.

Josh_Alexander
That was a physical portal, anybody could have fallen into it.

He didn't resist that magical attack, why would he resist the other?

KingD19
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
He didn't resist that magical attack, why would he resist the other?

How do you resist a sling ring portal? It's a literal hole in space-time that teleports you to wherever you see on the other side. Can you resist walking through a door if you walk through an open door?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
How do you resist a sling ring portal? It's a literal hole in space-time that teleports you to wherever you see on the other side. Can you resist walking through a door if you walk through an open door?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9fFPLrO3RU

Minute 0:41 to 0:46. Loki had 5s to react before the pocket dimension opened, instead he didn't even seem to comprenhend what was going on.

Ancient One won't give him time to react at all.

ShadowFyre
I'm not talking about physically reacting. I mean, once she hits him, will he comprehend what's happening and be able to pull himself back into his body, or even spiritually resist being pushed out.

And wierd sparkly lights were centered around him, there is literally nothing he could have done.

And that was a helluva durability feat. If he had been falling for 30 minutes that would have been akin to reentering earth's atmosphere.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.