H2H Jason Bourne runs the James Bond gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Baron Sammedi
Oddjob with hat
Jaws

Bourne is unarmed and has 2 minutes to kill each Bond villain before the next arrives to team up against him.

K-Dog

Putinbot1
This is the thing of all human action heroes, I really think bond has the toughest h2h rogues gallery.

ShadowFyre
I'd kill Bourne with Oddjob in goldeneye in 10 seconds flat.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I'd kill Bourne with Oddjob in goldeneye in 10 seconds flat. I was thinking more of Oddjob in Goldfinger.

John Murdoch
Samedi goes down with little effort by Jason.

Agreed with K-Dog on the rest: a tank and a NBA-sized superhuman both get wins against Bourne. Maybe Bourne can best Oddjob, but Jaws? Nah, ain't happening.

John Murdoch
Just read the OP again: Oddjob outlasts Bourne through the 2-minute mark, then Jaws comes in and the duo beat Bourne.

NemeBro
Yo, nice sig Whirly. thumb up

OML is the best Wolverine story ever. thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yo, nice sig Whirly. thumb up

OML is the best Wolverine story ever. thumb up Yes it is the best story, but Wolverine like Punished has some really great stodoes people miss because it's Wolverine. Yeah PVS has always done great signs, guy is talented.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.