thor/silver surfer vs hulk/she-hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
carver has informed us that hulk is clearly above heralds. can 2 heralds take out 2 hulks? classic/only-thor-that-matters.

Philosophía
Is BFR on?
Immortal Hulk?

leonidas
no bfr (i never assume that as an option). and yes, current immortal/trans hulk. thumb up

celeyhyga17
Odinson throws a planet on top of the Hulks. TBBA(The Banner Below All) laughs it off and throws the sun back.

Surfer's head gets caved in while Odinson's cracks.

MrMind
thor throws a rock at them

carver9
Leo, Hulk solos. He stood in one spot while Hercules and Jane Thor (whom in the same issue moved Planet weight) pounded on him and then brushed them off like nothing. He cracked Thor skull with a single hit. He hurt Grand Master with 2 well placed punches while it took the Avengers amped by Wanda to achieve the same results. He knocked out the new Ghost Rider with a single hit. Let's not even factor in his previous showings. You would be all over these fts if it was Superman. You just made a thread asking if Superman is trans tier when the guy is on a freaking losing streak and doesnt have anything close to these combat showings. It's like people struggle with being fair. They dislike a character so much that they dont know how to remove bias from their personality. Imagine if Doomsday stood there and tanked punches from both Diana and Superman. The forum would explode.

carver9
For the past 15 yrs, Hulk have been the most consistent, Herald beating, most power displaying character in comics. No denying this. He most definitely is operating above Herald tier. He IS above the Herald tier.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Leo, Hulk solos. He stood in one spot while Hercules and Jane Thor (whom in the same issue moved Planet weight) pounded on him and then brushed them off like nothing. He cracked Thor skull with a single hit. He hurt Grand Master with 2 well placed punches while it took the Avengers amped by Wanda to achieve the same results. He knocked out the new Ghost Rider with a single hit. Let's not even factor in his previous showings. You would be all over these fts if it was Superman. You just made a thread asking if Superman is trans tier when the guy is on a freaking losing streak and doesnt have anything close to these combat showings. It's like people struggle with being fair. They dislike a character so much that they dont know how to remove bias from their personality. Imagine if Doomsday stood there and tanked punches from both Diana and Superman. The forum would explode.

What if Thor opens a portal to the Sun?

As he did, in a canon comic, against the Apocalypse Twins?

carver9
Then Hulk would lose. Is he just opening a portal or is he putting it somewhere for Hulk to fall in?

StiltmanFTW
She-Hulk is Hulk

DarkSaint85
Then Hulk would lose. Is he just opening a portal or is he putting it somewhere for Hulk to fall in?

Wait what.

What happens when you open your door during the day (yes, assume it's sunny blah blah)? Does sunlight stream into your house?

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wait what.

What happens when you open your door during the day (yes, assume it's sunny blah blah)? Does sunlight stream into your house?

We've already been through this. I've shown you immortal Hulk walking during the day. Then we have Immortal Hulk in the defenders having sun light beaming on him with nothing happening.

DarkSaint85
Hulk is Hulk.

Avengers showed us what happens with project Helios.

And I don't think that was equal to the entire Sun, lol.

leonidas

carver9
@Leo...

Hey, you're the one mentioning my sexy name in the title and then making it appear as if Hulk is a scrub. At the end of the day, Hulk has CONSISTENTLY been operating above ALL of Earth heroes. It's to the point that the combined might of the Avengers AND the Inhumans and Xmen (along with shield) have to team up to take him out.

Shrugging off two high end characters. Running through the Avengers like they are nothing and hurting a being with 2 punches that shot a hole clean through Grandmaster, this alone puts him above Herald tier. Let's not forget he one punched freaking Cosmic Ghost Rider. One punched Thor. No matter how much you all want to downplay Thor, that is an above Herald ft.

Then when you factor in him reversing time across Earth with a punch. Engulfing and tanking 110 Hercules of power. Nearly overpowering an Abstract. Halting a Celestial until the machine gave out. One punching almost killing Nova whom withstood an earth shattering weapon and hits from Beta Ray Bill. Fighting evenly with a Red Hulk that was stated as being unstoppable against anyone on the planet (and was shaking the entire planet while doing it). Treating a gang of War Machines like puddie. One punch koing Ms. Marvel, sending her out of orbit. Stood up with the weight of the sun on his back. Compared to the Phoenix force. The list is long.

Let's not even forget Magneto outright admitted Hulk is out of his league. Lol... Nate Grey is above everyone going against Hulk and he admitted as well that Hulk was out of his league. Hulk solos this. He has proven he can solo this.

StiltmanFTW
Wait what.

Stop asking hard questions.

Carv lives in a basement and never leaves it. He doesn't know what it is like outside.

carver9
Hulk is Hulk.

Avengers showed us what happens with project Helios.

And I don't think that was equal to the entire Sun, lol.

That was a concentrated beam of sun energy. And lets not even forget that Hulk admitted he allowed the opportunity for everything to happen the way it did.

abhilegend
Leo, Hulk solos. He stood in one spot while Hercules and Jane Thor (whom in the same issue moved Planet weight) pounded on him and then brushed them off like nothing. He cracked Thor skull with a single hit. He hurt Grand Master with 2 well placed punches while it took the Avengers amped by Wanda to achieve the same results. He knocked out the new Ghost Rider with a single hit. Let's not even factor in his previous showings. You would be all over these fts if it was Superman. You just made a thread asking if Superman is trans tier when the guy is on a freaking losing streak and doesnt have anything close to these combat showings. It's like people struggle with being fair. They dislike a character so much that they dont know how to remove bias from their personality. Imagine if Doomsday stood there and tanked punches from both Diana and Superman. The forum would explode. Originally posted by carver9
@Leo...

Hey, you're the one mentioning my sexy name in the title and then making it appear as if Hulk is a scrub. At the end of the day, Hulk has CONSISTENTLY been operating above ALL of Earth heroes. It's to the point that the combined might of the Avengers AND the Inhumans and Xmen (along with shield) have to team up to take him out.

Shrugging off two high end characters. Running through the Avengers like they are nothing and hurting a being with 2 punches that shot a hole clean through Grandmaster, this alone puts him above Herald tier. Let's not forget he one punched freaking Cosmic Ghost Rider. One punched Thor. No matter how much you all want to downplay Thor, that is an above Herald ft.

Then when you factor in him reversing time across Earth with a punch. Engulfing and tanking 110 Hercules of power. Nearly overpowering an Abstract. Halting a Celestial until the machine gave out. One punching almost killing Nova whom withstood an earth shattering weapon and hits from Beta Ray Bill. Fighting evenly with a Red Hulk that was stated as being unstoppable against anyone on the planet (and was shaking the entire planet while doing it). Treating a gang of War Machines like puddie. One punch koing Ms. Marvel, sending her out of orbit. Stood up with the weight of the sun on his back. Compared to the Phoenix force. The list is long.

Let's not even forget Magneto outright admitted Hulk is out of his league. Lol... Nate Grey is above everyone going against Hulk and he admitted as well that Hulk was out of his league. Hulk solos this. He has proven he can solo this.
laughing out loud

Someone is salty.

StiltmanFTW
Carver will need to take another vacation from KMC soon laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Someone is salty.

How am I salty though? I didnt name call him or anything. confused

I just threw out fts. Oh well. I cant imagine what I would be called if I one day woke up and went berserk on KMC.

leonidas
well, carv's got a point. some of his reasoning needs some context but those are reasons why i figured him for hh. i still find it hard to justify him being in the lh tier. /shrug

but he still doesn't solo. can the hulks win? depends on how you wanna play with thor and ss here.

ghostman
lol first it was hulk punching through time across the universe, now it is across the planet. lmao

StiltmanFTW
I cant imagine what I would be called if I one day woke up and went berserk on KMC.

World War Carver

DarkSaint85
That was a concentrated beam of sun energy. And lets not even forget that Hulk admitted he allowed the opportunity for everything to happen the way it did.

Lol. That's from an orbitsl satellite. This is directly from the Sun.

Jeez Louise, lol.

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
lol first it was hulk punching through time across the universe, now it is across the planet. lmao

Well, I debated this against a more reasonable person and I couldnt prove across the Universe, so I stuck with the planet. smile

Now THIS guy is salty.

StiltmanFTW
Carver, start repping Superman.

Please.

KMC will love it laughing out loud

deathslash

DarkSaint85
Uh oh. Our secret's out.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Carver, start repping Superman.

Please.

KMC will love it laughing out loud

Lol... that would be amazing. The only reason I started repping Hulk was due to a lot of people bashing the character. Lol... KMC member use to say metas could pull a majority against him. I'm talking about Thing, etc... never got respect. Same with Thor, no praise at all. Two of KMC bullied characters, no matter what they did. So, I started repping them.

Superman doesnt need anyone else. KMC has been taken over by Superman fans. I'll pass. I rep the under dog, not the over hyped.

ghostman
hulk can overpower abstracts and vaporize entire galaxies. also can punch through time across the infinite multiverse

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
hulk can overpower abstracts and vaporize entire galaxies. also can punch through time across the infinite multiverse

You've joined the Green. Glad to have you with us. smile

victreebelvictr
I think Surfer pulls the team. :3

abhilegend
How am I salty though? I didnt name call him or anything. confused

I just threw out fts. Oh well. I cant imagine what I would be called if I one day woke up and went berserk on KMC.
You will get laughed at like usual.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.