Who will be indicted next in Trump's circle of crime?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Place your bets on who will be indicted next in the Russia-Probe.

I'm still thinking the Trumper's favorite son Donnie Junior and favorite son-in-law Jared Kushner will be, but if that's coming, it will be later, towards the very end.

Putinbot1
Best Thread Ever!

laughing

thumb up

Robtard
More are coming and soon, who knows what they've found by getting at Roger Stone's phones and computers.

Putinbot1
This show is going to be awesome.

BrolyBlack
Still waiting on that collusion.

Robtard
Do you believe Stone will be the last indicted before Mueller wraps this up, or are more indictments down the road?

Surtur
The better question, actually the only question that matters, is will Mueller come forth with concrete evidence of obstruction or collusion?

cdtm
I bet he has real mobsters somewhere along the chain, too

Did I tell you about a friend who wrote in to the paper, saying the Taco Mayor has to go? And she got unaddressed letters back threatening her?

Politics are so crooked in this country.

Surtur
Taco Mayor?

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
The better question, actually the only question that matters, is will Mueller come forth with concrete evidence of obstruction or collusion? You should already know that answer, it's been repeated many times in here alone.

When Mueller's followed up on all his leads (remember, one bit of info can lead to many other avenues; who knows where Stone will lead, giggity) and has his case built together, he'll submit a report to whomever the current** Attorney General and that person will then decide what to do with it. eg Show it to Congress and they'll decide what legal actions are warranted.

Should be noted that Team Trump has already said that they should get to redact the report before it's released. Thereby effectively making themselves above the law. Trumpers should have screamed at the clear corruption here; they didn't.

**Matt Whitaker is the current acting AG, William Barr is set to replace him, but who knows if he'll last even to the end of this year. Trump may want someone even more blindly loyal in that spot to play personal defense for him

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
You should already know that answer, it's been repeated many times in here alone.

When Mueller's followed up on all his leads (remember, one bit of info can lead to many other avenues; who knows where Stone will lead, giggity) and has his case built together, he'll submit a report to whomever the current** Attorney General and that person will then decide what to do with it. eg Show it to Congress and they'll decide what legal actions are warranted.

Should be noted that Team Trump has already said that they should get to redact the report before it's released. Thereby effectively making themselves above the law. Trumpers should have screamed at the clear corruption here; they didn't.

**Matt Whitaker is the current acting AG, William Barr is set to replace him, but who knows if he'll last even to the end of this year. Trump may want someone even more blindly loyal in that spot to play personal defense for him

I know how it works, and I'm essentially telling you: you can have everyone up to and including Ivanka and Baron somehow indicted, it will not matter unless you have the goods on Trump. Period. And "the goods" will be hard evidence, not "Robert Mueller thinks".

Robtard
We did this back in June of 2017 not longer after the investigation started and you started to smear Mueller. Mueller's not going to write a report based on feelings, the evidence is going to be solid if there's crimes.

Why do you think Team Trump is already feeling out on the possibility of them redacting the report before it's released?

Surtur
We did this back in June of 2017 not longer after the investigation started and you started to smear Mueller. Mueller's not going to write a report based on feelings, the evidence is going to be solid if there's crimes.

Why do you think Team Trump is already feeling out on the possibility of them redacting the report before it's released?

Good, if he has solid evidence show it.

And don't know why, don't care why. It is irrelevant to me because there is no way the report won't be leaked.

Robtard
A cover up doesn't matter to you now? Odd.

Okay, let's try this. 'What if Obama tried to redact a report that was tied to criminal activity he was attached to in some fashion.'?

Answer: Your head would have exploded and rightfully so.

Surtur
A cover up doesn't matter to you now? Odd.

Okay, let's try this. 'What if Obama tried to redact a report that was tied to criminal activity he was attached to in some fashion.'?

Answer: Your head would have exploded and rightfully so.

So what if Obama did? You guys would find a way to spin it. You cowards would never turn on your messiah.

Bashar Teg
change thread title:

Who of trump's people will get indicted next, and become the next "coffee" boy who trump never really knew?

cdtm
Taco Mayor?

oOUG1WZ5GXw

My folks went to school with him. Father defended him against vulture journalists taking words out of context.

I simply asked "Would YOU have said something like this to a reporter, ever." Actually caused my poor old man to flinch, ending in a "Yeah, old Joe was never that bright"..

Surtur
Lol best mayor ever. Hands down. Best mayor.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
change thread title:

Who of trump's people will get indicted next, and become the next "coffee" boy who trump never really knew?

Holy shit, no lie, this happened at the same time:

Because everyone basically turns into a 'who cares' guy magically after they're arrested.

Guess the question in the indictment thread should be: "Who will be the next coffee boy to be indicted?" I'll ask a mod to edit.

Robtard
So what if Obama did? You guys would find a way to spin it. You cowards would never turn on your messiah.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just remember this position of yours if there's ever a Democrat doing similar

Surtur
They only turn into a who cares guy if folk cared about them before.

Before Mueller, who cared about Roger? And Manny?

Bashar Teg
Holy shit, no lie, this happened at the same time:
hardly surprising

we both stole trump's gag

Robtard
No, the timing

Surtur
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just remember this position of yours if there's ever a Democrat doing similar

I will indeed remember the position of "democrats would have no problem if it was their messiah".

Robtard
I actually feel bad for you, Surt.

Surtur
I actually feel bad for you, Surt.

0DBrE5PLPo4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.