MCU: Stormbreaker vs. Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

steverules_2
Astronomical

KingD19
It hurts like shit but he shouldn't. He's destined to bring about Ragnarok, so I think that's the only thing that can kill him. But if that holda true he'll definitely be feeling it.

Josh_Alexander

steverules_2
Wonder if he got turned to dust when Thanos did the snap

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by steverules_2
Wonder if he got turned to dust when Thanos did the snap

He died with Asgard

BrolyBlack
One shots him

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
He died with Asgard

Imagine he hadn't lol. Just awkwardly floating around space now because he can't fly.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Imagine he hadn't lol. Just awkwardly floating around space now because he can't fly.

laughing out loud Would be hilarious...Floating in space with no purpose in life, since he had already accomplish everything he was made for...destroying Asgard. Poor fellow.

BruceSkywalker
Surtur is one dead f%ck now

NemeBro
It stabs in him, Surtur says "ow" like he just got stun by a mosquito, and proceeds to destroy Asgard.

It didn't go straight through Thanos, it just stabbed him, and while it hurt him badly, Thanos is much smaller than Surtur.

It would only go through Surtur or do significant damage if you believe Thanos is much more durable than Surtur.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by NemeBro
It stabs in him, Surtur says "ow" like he just got stun by a mosquito, and proceeds to destroy Asgard.

It didn't go straight through Thanos, it just stabbed him, and while it hurt him badly, Thanos is much smaller than Surtur.

It would only go through Surtur or do significant damage if you believe Thanos is much more durable than Surtur.

thumb up

WolvesofBabylon

Well I dont think its unreasonable to assume that the IG blast could have slowed down/weakened Stormbreaker before hitting Thanos

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well I dont think its unreasonable to assume that the IG blast could have slowed down/weakened Stormbreaker before hitting Thanos

The infinity gauntlet's beam is energy...Not matter. It didn't slow it down..

NemeBro
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Well I dont think its unreasonable to assume that the IG blast could have slowed down/weakened Stormbreaker before hitting Thanos Could be, but so what?

We are still talking about a hole in Surtur that would, from his perspective, be a mosquito bite.

ShadowFyre
Could be, but so what?

We are still talking about a hole in Surtur that would, from his perspective, be a mosquito bite.

This, it really doesn't matter, even if it blows a hole right through him it would be tiny, way smaller than a bullethole to us. And after being impaled by giant spikes and not being phased I think this is a no brainer. Stormbreaker goes straight through him but outco.e is the same.

Now, if Thor pulled a Sokovia or Jotunheim on top of Surturs some with Stormbreaker I think he Gould kill him or knock the crown back off.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
It hurts like shit but he shouldn't. He's destined to bring about Ragnarok, so I think that's the only thing that can kill him. But if that holda true he'll definitely be feeling it. Speculative nonsense.

Lestov16
Could Thor get a win if he goes for the head?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.