Goku training - Broly success

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
2 part question...

Let's say Goku training taught Broly how to access Red God mode, who is the weakest person in the show that could stop him?

Let's say Goku training taught him how to utilize Super Saiyan Blue, who is the weakest person in the show that could stop him?

cdtm
laughing out loud Wut?

BrolyBlack
His Legendary level is already above SSG

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
laughing out loud Wut?

My question is pretty obvious. Are you struggling?

BrolyBlack
It not because LSSJ Broly > SSG

Galan007
Even if we assume SSG/SSB stacked on top of Broly's FPSSJ form, it is literally impossible to even begin to speculate how much they would increase his power.

King Vegeta referred to Broly as a "mutant":
https://i.imgur.com/MSvybjG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/VStuBs7.jpg

Given the esoteric forms Broly is able to utilize, I'd say there is probably quite a bit of truth to that. Broly is wholly unique among Saiyans -- you can't really try to logically extrapolate-out his power, like you can with Goku or Vegeta. /shrug

Bentley
Because there is logic to saiyan powerups roll eyes (sarcastic)

bbrem123

Ridley_Prime
Maybe Broly won't be as insanely powerful once he gets a better control on his power like Kale in the anime, but I don't see him getting back-seated per se with how popular he is.

Galan007
Originally posted by bbrem123
In all honesty I see Goku and Vegeta catching Broly in power relatively soon.

The way I see it is:
Goku teaches Broly how to utilize SSG/SSB.
While teaching Broly Goku observes and learns how to harness the oozaru power.
Broly then gets back-seated like every other character in DB. I don't see any of this happening, tbh.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Maybe Broly won't be as insanely powerful once he gets a better control on his power like Kale in the anime, but I don't see him getting back-seated per se with how popular he is. Kale's power was stated to have "massively increased" after she gained control over her berserk form. If Broly follows suit, then holy phuck.

Ridley_Prime
I actually forgot that was stated about Kale; was merely thinking of when she went from ragdolling a SSB when she was berserk, to being no match for a SSG when she had control, but eh, that's just Dragon Ball being Dragon Ball with inconsistency. If the intention for a LSSJ is to be more powerful when they have control than when they're berserk, then Broly has much potential indeed.

Sure, Uub has renowned training potential, but he ain't shit compared to Goku having Broly as a future sparring partner. lol Though, they might write it otherwise if they still decide to bring in Uub at some point, but end of Z feels more and more contrived to me now.

Galan007
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I actually forgot that was stated about Kale; was merely thinking of when she went from ragdolling a SSB when she was berserk, to being no match for a SSG when she had control, but eh, that's just Dragon Ball being Dragon Ball with inconsistency. If the intention for a LSSJ is to be more powerful when they have control than when they're berserk, then Broly has much potential indeed.

Sure, Uub has renowned training potential, but he ain't shit compared to Goku having Broly as a future sparring partner. lol Though, they might write it otherwise if they still decide to bring in Uub at some point, but end of Z feels more and more contrived to me now. Here's the statement:
https://i.imgur.com/GeYcYOW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zPWZyOP.jpg

But you have to remember that Goku and Vegeta's powers were increasing exponentially during the ToP as well. That likely explains the SSG discrepancy.

Yeah, I mentioned that in the other thread, but the notion that Oob's power is still relevant just seems completely unbelievable at this point. Goku can spar with Vegeta, Whis, and now Broly anytime he wants, but Oob's power/potential is still exciting to him? No way.

bbrem123
From what I took from the movie the oorazu power that Broly possesses was not outside of Goku's or Vegeta's reach. The way they portrayed it made it seems attainable by other saiyans. Dont see why they would not allow Goku and Vegeta to have it.

Would close the power gap between Beerus/Broly and them as well.

Otherwise I dont see how they will ever get to matching them in power. (especially Vegeta since they made it seem he will never get MUI)

Galan007
Broly's Ikari transformation is completely unique. He is a tailless Saiyan who can somehow compress the Oozaru transformation/power into his normal form, without even the presence of a moon. We have never seen anything remotely comparable to this in canon(hell, even in GT the Saiyans at least needed a tail to do something similar.)

I don't see Goku or Vegeta being able to attain Broly's Ikari form, anymore then I see them attaining his 'full power' form. As mentioned above, Broly's power/potential makes him a 'mutant' among Saiyans -- hence his bizarre transformations, and astronomical power-creep. /shrug

BrolyBlack

cdtm
The only way Goku and Vegeta are surpassing Broly, is with a new powerup.

Personally, I think he'll always be on a level where fusion is necessary to have a chance.

BrolyBlack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.