Freddy vs jason question?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freakboy
When are the tv trailers for f vs j coming out? or does nobody know? thanks

yerssot
dunno, but should get there soon, I think

GISKA
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT AT JURASSICPUNK.COM big grin big grin

DemonicGambit
I just saw one last night...I forgot the channel sorry

It was pretty cool

TedO
They're out right now, but I still haven't seen one sad

And there is a seperate forum for horror related questions/comments. Just FYI

Kes
Yes there is so...
Moving---moved wink

BackFire349
i saw the first trailer for it on tv today actually.

Klear Eyez
I saw it for te first time last week.... I believe it was MTV but I might be mistaken.

Lt.Columbo
Is Freddy Vs. Jason out next week?

Klear Eyez
August 15th

mOvIeMaNiAc14
wow...that is really gonna be a dumb movie...looks low budget too...along with Jeepers Creepers 2...

Klear Eyez
Your gay

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i agree with klear eyez. "Your gay".

TedO
Now, is "you're gay" an insult? I'm not a homosexual, but I can't figure out why being called one is an insult. I mean, how immature are you people?

Klear Eyez
I sure as hell think being called gay is an insult...... one of the biggest insults there is..... **** a homosexual..... if you a man taking it in the ass then you aint no ****in man at all..... Id definately take that as an insult

and to answer your question..... Very

Lt.Columbo
God, how can one two little words cause all this!? I mean, I did think that this was the "Freddy Vs. Jason Question?" thread.

BackFire349
he shouldnt be insulted for his opinion, so he thinks jason vs freddy will be lousy. i dont blame him, from the trailer it looks kinda silly. ill still see it cuz ive been waiting for it for so long. but im not expecting much. does that make me gay? if so please explain because i had a gf and had sex with he rand loved having sex with her. i love women and how does someone saying freddy vs jason will suck make them enjoy penis?

Klear Eyez
Eh he said its stupid...... I think its the shitt...... I take that as him calling me stupid..... fuuck him...... hes gay

Thats my opinion..... you got yours... hes got his

BackFire349
he's not insulting you though. he's giving his opinion on a movie that has absolutely nothing to do with you. thats totally different then actually calling you stupid, or gay or anything.

Klear Eyez
Let me get my violin and you can both cry together

h0ck3yh0rr0r
can i bring my violin too?

Klear Eyez
For sho.... I think we prolly gonna need it with these 2

MissesDepp?!
Don't forget the nice fireplace and hot coco ya know to discuss their feelings together!

I dun no if it'll be a good movie or not NightMare on Elm Street (the first one) in 1984 was really good (johnny Depp was in it) i think that Freddy is going to win he's one awsome little fuuck. Either that or they both die together, it's sad really THEY NEVER DIE!!

Klear Eyez
Hahaha

I like you....

h0ck3yh0rr0r
crap my violin broke, can i bring my accordion instead??

TedO
Nobody will win, althrough I believe Jason will appear to have the upper hand at the end, mearly because of the stroryline (which can be found in the other freddy/jason thread. He seems more like he will play the good guy... well, gooder of the two guys. I'm still trying to find the right articles of clothes so I can go dressed up as Feddy for opening night. I'm such a loser.

lonewolf1044
All in all Freddy would win for he is a demon and has the powers of hell where as Jason has strength and a machete. But physically if Freddy don't use those powers he would lose. There is going to be two endings so there is no clear cut winner.

hauntedsoul
sad
Can someone tell me if Freddy vs Jason is going to make his debut in Portugal?

ragesRemorse
for your sake i hope not, its a peice of shit except when freddy and jason are fighting which is only about 15 minutes of the film

hauntedsoul
thankx but still i want to know so i can decide for myself if it is or it is not a piece of shit. but thankx anyway

seever333
i know this was about 2 years ago but Freddy Vs. Jason kicked ass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.