Starbucks guy wants to run for president..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
As a third party.

Democrats, who convinced Howard Schlutz to run, aren't exactly thrilled about it, nor are certain Democrats yelling at him in public.

Which makes sense, since third party isn't viable, and can only split off votes from the Democrats (Can you see a Republican voting for President Starbucks? Ain't happening.)

jaden_2.0
He better get himself a TV show or release an album quickly otherwise he's got no hope. I think "Comrade Coffee" is what he should call it. Guaranteed vote winner.

Bashar Teg
well hopefully one of the koch brothers will throw their hat into a third party campaign, to balance out the self-important billionaire douchebaggery

BrolyBlack
How funny would it be to see him get all the hate mail from the left. Beat the democratic nominee, then the left all shift to support him to beat Trump.

Bashar Teg
don't get too excited, it all runs the risk of a super-progressive president in 2020. remember that progressives in particular cleaned house in nov

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
https://i.imgur.com/okp66FD.gif

Emperordmb
**** I'd love it if a moderate democrat with any degree of fiscal conservatism actually ran.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by Emperordmb
**** I'd love it if a moderate democrat with any degree of fiscal conservatism actually ran.

Like...uummm... Hillary Clinton?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Like...uummm... Hillary Clinton? laughing out loud thumb up

Robtard

#gottem

Flyattractor

To bad He wouldn't apply that same type of Conservatism He does ot his Business as he would to how he would manage the Government.

Would be fun to see him make it so that you have to buy stuff while on tours of the White House before you are allowed to use the bathrooms tho!!!!!!

cdtm
What if Trump decides to go third party?

Then we have him, the Starbucks guy, and the big two fragmenting the vote. Two viable third party candidates, with one a former president, has never really happened.

And knowing Trump, he'd run on a platform of "breaking" Washington, and play up his third party opponent. Probably take a shot of them shaking hands, saying "Let's take back America."

Purely because he's certain he'd win, and the further fragmentation only helps his chances.

dadudemon

WTF?

No, none of the following people are fiscal conservatives and are, in fact, the exact opposite:

1. Bush
2. Gore
3. Obama
4. Trump
5. Hillary
6. Bill
7. Any person who ran for presidency, in the general election, in the last 30 years who had a D or an R for their party affiliation.

Emperordmb
I mean I'll say this, I'd be happy if it came down to Schultz vs Trump. Sadly that doesn't seem like it'll be the case.

Eternal Idol
I mean I'll say this, I'd be happy if it came down to Schultz vs Trump. Sadly that doesn't seem like it'll be the case.
From an ideological standpoint, or a watching-the-circus kind of way?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
From an ideological standpoint, or a watching-the-circus kind of way?
Ideological standpoint. I'm not a fan of the economic vision of the democrats.

Schultz seems like a relatively free market kinda guy on the other hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.