"Neutral" Tim Pool tries to hide when photographed Alt-Right figureheads dining.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
"Neutral" Youtube reporter Tim Pool tries to hide as he realises he is being photographed dining with a bunch of Alt-Right figureheads

From left to right: Brittany Pettibone, James Allsup, I don't know, Tim Pool, I don't know, Antonio Foreman (Baked Alaska's body guard), Baked Alaska (Tim Gionet), I don't know, David Feiner.

They are all public figures so this is not doxxing, for the record.

https://goo.gl/images/cxzixN

Link fixed

ArtificialGlory
Bad link.

Putinbot1

ArtificialGlory

SquallX
So their alt right? Tell me, what makes them alt right?

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
Originally posted by SquallX
So their alt right? Tell me, what makes them alt right? being Alt-Rightists!

Silent Master
Originally posted by Putinbot1
being Alt-Rightists!

Did the reddit edgelords tell you that?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Did the reddit edgelords tell you that? Nah, two minutes research on google.

Silent Master
Wow, you're on the edge.

Putinbot1
Wow, you're on the edge.

Wow, this hit a nerve.

Bashar Teg
Wow, this hit a nerve.
to top it off, they're all doing the "just a joke you gullible sjw" white supremacist gesture. SM had no choice but to screech autisticly

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
to top it off, they're all doing the "just a joke you gullible sjw" white supremacist gesture. SM had no choice but to screech autisticly Exactly, what a bunch of phags and the girl - I read writes alt-right kids books wtf? She also does a radio show with some Brit girl who believes we should be having rivers of blood etc. The UK wouldn't let this creature in.

Silent Master
Wow, this hit a nerve.

My comment certainly did.

to top it off, they're all doing the "just a joke you gullible sjw" white supremacist gesture. SM had no choice but to screech autisticly

Which is why you recognized it and nobody else did.

Putinbot1
My comment certainly did.

Which is why you recognized it and nobody else did. Your Outed S and M!

Bashar Teg

Which is why you recognized it and nobody else did.

did you just prove the point wrong with your fee-fees again?

Putinbot1
did you just prove the point wrong with your fee-fees again? He's outed mate. He is clearly a collaborator.

Silent Master
did you just prove the point wrong with your fee-fees again?

No. BTW, you never showed up to your Monday appointment. should I take that to mean you got help elsewhere?

Putinbot1
No. BTW, you never showed up to your Monday appointment. should I take that to mean you got help elsewhere? so SM how far alt-right are you?

Silent Master
I'm rather left leaning, hence my support of Bernie. you're confusing not being apart of the hive-mind with being "alt-right".

You might want to step out of your echo-chamber every now and then.

Bashar Teg
I'm rather left leaning

https://i.imgur.com/ZqPmDyJm.jpg

Silent Master
Is that you at work?

Putinbot1
I'm rather left leaning laughing Bollocks m8!

Robtard
laughing out loud If he could only sink into the chair more.

https://i.imgur.com/rqCMMiZ.png

dadudemon
"Neutral" Youtube reporter Tim Pool tries to hide as he realises he is being photographed dining with a bunch of Alt-Right figureheads

From left to right: Brittany Pettibone, James Allsup, I don't know, Tim Pool, I don't know, Antonio Foreman (Baked Alaska's body guard), Baked Alaska (Tim Gionet), I don't know, David Feiner.

Link fixed

What did he say about this?

And what did others say about this?

Is there a pre-planned agenda (like a Facebook group or a "Meet-up" group) that states why they met?

Was he there to debate topics?

Was he there for brainstorming?

Was he there to validate conservative opinions and ideas?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
What did he say about this?

And what did others say about this?

Is there a pre-planned agenda (like a Facebook group or a "Meet-up" group) that states why they met?

Was he there to debate topics?

Was he there for brainstorming?

Was he there to validate conservative opinions and ideas? he was drinking with his mates pal.

Robtard
Truth be told, we didn't need a picture. His history of commentary was enough. The "if it looks like a duck..," comes to mind.

Robtard
He's one of these types, the wolf in sheep's clothing so to speak.

https://i.imgur.com/lTQOt4I.jpg

Just put "Left Leaning Centrist" on the shirt and "Rightist" on the armband.

dadudemon
he was drinking with his mates pal.

I don't recognize anyone from that group except Tim Pool. Even then, it's not that great of a photo.

Was it confirmed to be Tim?

Are all or any of those others actual alt-right people or is it your troll-definition of alt-right (meaning, probably moderates or even left leaning moderates but you call them alt-right to trigger the Trumpers)?

Also, "just a drink." Nah, if they are all figureheads for certain groups, it's not just a drink with mates.

Also, which of these political beliefs is an alt-right political belief:

1. Equal opportunity laws
2. Universal basic income for all
3. Ultra-nationalistic, pro-White-Ethno-European beliefs
4. Universal healthcare for all
5. Anti-war, pro-peace, pro-global commerce.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
He's one of these types, the wolf in sheep's clothing so to speak.

https://i.imgur.com/lTQOt4I.jpg

Just put "Left Leaning Centrist" on the shirt and "Rightist" on the armband. Agreed Rob, and they get easier to spot daily.

Putinbot1
I don't recognize anyone from that group except Tim Pool. Even then, it's not that great of a photo.

Was it confirmed to be Tim?

Are all or any of those others actual alt-right people or is it your troll-definition of alt-right (meaning, probably moderates or even left leaning moderates but you call them alt-right to trigger the Trumpers)?

Also, "just a drink." Nah, if they are all figureheads for certain groups, it's not just a drink with mates.

Also, which of these political beliefs is an alt-right political belief:

1. Equal opportunity laws
2. Universal basic income for all
3. Ultra-nationalistic, pro-White-Ethno-European beliefs
4. Universal healthcare for all
5. Anti-war, pro-peace, pro-global commerce. they are Alt-right as alt-right can be and yes, it was pool. One man's troll etc.

Tim? DDM... tut.

Robtard

They're Far-Right to Alt-Right activist.

James Allsup alone is a member of Identity Evropa, the White Surpremacy group started by Nathan Damigo the Neo-Nazi and good friend to Richard Spencer. Damigo gained notoriety for being the thug that punched that 110lb chick with dreadlocks. I think the Alt-Right coined her "Moldy Locks".

You can google the names and get links to their sites and whatnot.

dadudemon
they are Alt-right as alt-right can be and yes, it was pool.

Do you have a source? I'm coming up empty handed with google search.

For both the confirmation it is Tim Pool and confirmation that all of those others are confirmed Alt-Righters.

Tim? DDM... tut.

I don't get it.

But what about that list of 5? Which of those positions do you think makes a person alt-right? If we can start there, then we can agree or at least know where you line is on what makes an alt-right person.

If everyone who disagrees with American Democratic talking points is alt-right to you, you're clearly just trolling.

But if that's not the case, that means there's some understanding that we can come to.

Silent Master
laughing Bollocks m8!

Apparently you can't handle the truth.

dadudemon
They're Far-Right to Alt-Right activist.

James Allsup alone is a member of Identity Evropa, the White Surpremacy group started by Nathan Damigo the Neo-Nazi and good friend to Richard Spencer. He gained notortiery for being the thug that punched that 110lb chick with dreadlocks. I think the Alt-Right coined her "Moldy Locks".

Gotcha. So we have one identified:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Allsup

Putinbot1
Do you have a source? I'm coming up empty handed with google search.

For both the confirmation it is Tim Pool and confirmation that all of those others are confirmed Alt-Righters.

I don't get it.

But what about that list of 5? Which of those positions do you think makes a person alt-right? If we can start there, then we can agree or at least know where you line is on what makes an alt-right person.

If everyone who disagrees with American Democratic talking points is alt-right to you, you're clearly just trolling.

But if that's not the case, that means there's some understanding that we can come to. those are all ambiguous. Check Robs profiling above DDM, that's more like definite alt right. You know... these guys in the pic with Tim.

Putinbot1
Off out, pm Surt it's safe now someone wink

Robtard
Gotcha. So we have one identified:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Allsup

Tim Gionet

dadudemon
those are all ambiguous.

They are not.

1. Equal opportunity laws - Directly the opposite of Alt-Right beliefs.
2. Universal basic income for all - Almost always opposite of Alt-Right beliefs. They oppose all forms of welfare to minorities.
3. Ultra-nationalistic, pro-White-Ethno-European beliefs - One of the core beliefs of Alt-Righters.
4. Universal healthcare for all - Same as 2.
5. Anti-war, pro-peace, pro-global commerce. - In general, the exact opposite of Alt-Righters who are pro-Nationalism, pro-Global Domination, pro-War.

I was wanting you to tell me which of those you viewed as Alt-Right.

Check Robs profiling above DDM, that's more like definite alt right. You know... these guys in the pic with Tim.

Did and responded. Also, no, I don't know. I don't follow Alt-Right people, watch their videos, etc. Because Rob gave me a name, I was able to look him up and see some of his controversy and confirm one, at least, was an Alt-Righter.

Putinbot1

Link fixed lots of names DDM, your it skills it should be a doddle off out and may not be on much for a few days will reply when I can.

dadudemon
Tim Gionet

Cool, thanks. Another confirmed.

I think this is a good convo. smile

I want us to see if anyone knows what the meet-up was about.

Who is the knockout bombshell, front right (our left)?

Robtard
If you read the OP, several names are dropped.

She's Brittany Pettibone. Like Canadian Alt-Rightist Lauren Southern she claims to be a "Conservative Activist" and blogger, but she has a very shady history of spewing rebranded racism and associates with known Alt-Right activist. She's known to be one of the more prominent "Pizzagate" retards and I think she co-opted the "White Genocide" talking point from Lauren Southern.

dadudemon
lots of names DDM, your it skills it should be...

"IT Skills" don't help me recognize a face I've never seen and I don't have Facial Recognition engine sitting around with all the political talking heads' biometrics for me get some positive hits from this photo.

Google's reverse image search, as you see, doesn't help, either.

dadudemon
If you read the OP, several names are dropped.

She's Brittany Pettibone. Like Canadian Alt-Rightist Lauren Southern she claims to be a "Conservative Activist" and blogger, but she has a very shady history of spewing rebranded racism and associates with known Alt-Right activist. She's known to be one of the more prominent "Pizzagate" retards and I think she co-opted the "White Genocide" talking point from Lauren Southern.

From what I could find on Pettibone, she's an Alt-Rightist for sure.

Lauren Southern definitely is not and that's just what leftist idiots call her because she hurt their feelings.

dadudemon
Anyway, so we now have what looks like a majority have are confirmed Alt-Right people.

Do we have a confirmation that it is Tim?

Silent Master
Looks like him and he is almost always wearing that hat. that said I don't know what the context of the picture is. nor do I know of any alt-right talking points that he's agreed with or argued for.

Robtard
From what I could find on Pettibone, she's an Alt-Rightist for sure.

Lauren Southern definitely is not and that's just what leftist idiots call her because she hurt their feelings.

Southern's one of the "White Genocide" theory advocates. She's pretty Far and it's to the Right.

dadudemon
Southern's one of the "White Genocide" theory advocates. She's pretty Far and it's to the Right.

I can agree that some beliefs she has are Far Right but Far Right is not necessarily Alt Right.

She also has a lot of liberal and libertarian beliefs, too. But you don't see her being accused of being a liberal or libertarian because of those beliefs.

Do you know why that is? The leftist retards are great at character assassination and creating echo-chambers for themselves so they don't have to keep an open mind and reconsider their toxic positions. That's not my opinion, that's according to research.

Robtard
Oh, my error then. I did say "Alt-Right" in regards to Southern, should have been
Far-Right.

Her White Genocide viewpoint is an Alt-Right scare tactic.

Flyattractor
Who the Phuck Is Tim Pool?

dadudemon
There's no controversy here:

facepalm

Turns out that this was from June 2017 and he was interviewing them.

https://twitter.com/timcast/status/960202185848967168

That's probably what Whirly meant about "IT skills" - he wanted me to research the photo better and help him end the troll-game he was playing because he was going to bed.

For context, here he is with a bunch of ultra-left-wingers for an interview and photo, too:

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/871896681524191232

Flyattractor
There's no controversy here:

You mean Other then Putin and the Rest of the Loony Lefty KMC Krew
branding those they don't approve of like they are some kind of Hate Group?

Truly The Left are a bunch of Horrible HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

eek!

Robtard
@ ddm

Begs the question, if he was just there as a journalist interviewing Alt-Right talking heads and that's fair enough, he pretends to be a journalist so that's his job, interviewing people who may not share your views, why try and hide though?

I mean, If he could slink any lower he'd have been under the table.

Did laugh at this person/tweet nailing Pool to fence post:

"Hi, I'm Tim Pool, totally nonpartisan. Now watch me bash leftie sites and tell you how they're manipulative social justice warriors. Next, I'll defend some pro-Trump forums as entirely worthy. To wrap up, I'll tell you again how I'm 'static', down the middle, straight arrow."

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
You mean Other then Putin and the Rest of the Loony Lefty KMC Krew
branding those they don't approve of like they are some kind of Hate Group?

Truly The Left are a bunch of Horrible HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

eek!

snowdragon
Cool, thanks. Another confirmed.

I think this is a good convo. smile

This is the exact opposite of a good conversation, you have a photo with a narrative spit out by the poster. The defense is other people doing work to identify the situation.

You all got Whirlied! laughing

Oh and of course you still get the bobbleheads who defend this, hmmm.

dadudemon
Begs the question, if he was just there as a journalist interviewing Alt-Right talking heads and that's fair enough, he pretends to be a journalist so that's his job, interviewing people who may not share your views, why try and hide though?

But this:

For context, here he is with a bunch of ultra-left-wingers for an interview and photo, too:

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/871896681524191232

No need to analyze this further. Whatever narrative you're wanting to establish, first reconcile it with him showing up, quite happy, in a photo with ultra-leftwingers.

If your proposed narrative cannot reconcile both photos, then you must discard it as a partisan talking point and go back to the storyboard.

I have a narrative that will work to reconcile both scenarios and does not fall apart like yours:

He is wearing an ugly mug in the photo you posted because he is not happy hanging out with a bunch of Alt-Right and Far-Right people because he's a left-centrist and doesn't like them. And he's happy to show up in photos with the Ultra-Lefties because he better identifies with them. Hence his smiles in multiple photos he's showed up in with those ultra-lefties.

There's a second photo of him in another photo, post interview, with other well-known Far-Right and Alt-Right people (Proud Boy guy) where he's wearing an ugly mug, too.

My narrative fits the photos. thumb up

Robtard
Easy:

He's front and center with the Left wingers because he has no problem being seen in a photo with people he's interviewed, as that's his job.

Journalist have taken photos with known terrorist, rapists, murderers and pedophiles that they've interviewed, cos that goes with the gig.

eg Peter Arnett interviewed Osama Bin Laden and took a photo with the terrorist, smiling no less. No one thought "He and Osama are best friends" because they understand a journalist's job can mean meeting monsters.

If Pool hadn't been trying to hide, the "it was just an interview" narrative would fit a whole lot better

snowdragon
So provide facts to support your assertion, if you can't then it's just another attempt at character assassination.

Right now it's all conjecture.

Robtard
I provided other examples of journalist taking photos with legitimate monsters, cos that goes with the gig; it's understood. There's been a photo of Pool posing with "Far Left" activist and he didn't feel the need to hide then cos he apparently understood then that people get that journalist often pose with whom they've interviewed and it doesn't mean you share their views, you're just there to do a job.

Can you provide the video blog or paper Pool did based on his "interview" with these prominent Alt-Right proponents? That would go a long way in proving that this was just a job and not a friend meet. <--- Request goes to anyone, really

Cos what it looks like, Pool met up with his Alt-Right buddies for food and drinks, someone decided to take an impromptu photo and Pool tried to hide while not being obvious to the rest cos he didn't want his "but I'm a Centrist, I swear!" persona busted to his fans.

Silent Master
So, what are his alt right positions?

Robtard
You're a big fan of Pool and follow his work, SilentM. Can you link me to the video or paper he did based on this meet with the Alt-Right? Thanks in advance.

Silent Master
I've seen a few of his vids, but I'm hardly a big fan. You and the others seem to know a lot about the alt right, so you shouldn't have any trouble telling me which of his positions qualify.

dadudemon
Easy:

He's front and center with the Left wingers because he has no problem being seen in a photo with people he's interviewed, as that's his job.

Journalist have taken photos with known terrorist, rapists, murderers and pedophiles that they've interviewed, cos that goes with the gig.

eg Peter Arnett interviewed Osama Bin Laden and took a photo with the terrorist, smiling no less. No one thought "He and Osama are best friends" because they understand a journalist's job can mean meeting monsters.

If Pool hadn't been trying to hide, the "it was just an interview" narrative would fit a whole lot better

No, that narrative fails because of facts.

He does not appear to be happy in the two photos he shows up in with the Alt-Right people he interviewed (allegedly). And he appears to be happy, front and center, with the two photos of the Ultra-Left wingers after interviews (allegedly).

Keep in mind, we are talking about Tim Pool. Not some other journalist. If you want to talk about how other journalists act in photos with people they like or dislike, that's a different topic. We are talking about Tim Pool and how he appears in photos with people he may like or dislike. Or do you wish to commit the "No True Scotsman" Fallacy to construct your facts-defying narrative?

"No true journalist appears unhappy in photos with people they just interviewed. All journalists appear happy in photos with the people they just interviewed."

Come back to the table with a different narrative that fits the facts.

Robtard
Sorry, have to disagree cos of my facts. But it wasn't just the "not happy" aspect, though I don't really see "not happy" on his face, more of "oh shit, I'm caught". It was the attempt to hide. He could have posed normally like the rest and had a "I don't like doing this." look.

Do you know if he did a video or paper based on this "interview" with the Alt-Right? If so, link? I'd like to hear/read what he had to say about these specific people.

Emperordmb
So, what are his alt right positions?
They can never name any. Not for Tim Pool, not for Sargon, not for Ben Shaprio, not for Jordan Peterson, not for Surtur, not for me, but they assume their shitty narrative holds anyways.

Robtard
Hope that wasn't directed at me, DMB?

But this thread is getting sour, so I'm out. No hard feelings to anyone.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Emperordmb
They can never name any. Not for Tim Pool, not for Sargon, not for Ben Shaprio, not for Jordan Peterson, not for Surtur, not for me, but they assume their shitty narrative holds anyways.

This thread is just another in a long list of examples where they throw out labels and then fail to provide any actual proof to back up their claims.

Emperordmb
Hope that wasn't directed at me, DMB?

But this thread is getting sour, so I'm out. No hard feelings to anyone.
Depends on whether you're serious or joking with calling the DailyWire alt-right.

But nah my comments like that are mostly directed at Putinbot (who is so radical he unironically thinks half of his fellow citizens are fascists), Bashar (who has never said anything of substance on here), and AdamPOE (guy who reads the most absurdly horrible intentions into his political adversaries).

You're a lot more reasonable than they are.

Obligatory credit to Putinbot though for having the moral character to stick up for me and report a guy trying to dox me though. thumb up
As batshit as I think his political views are he's at least someone with integrity.

Flyattractor
Well He is a Classic Dr WHO fan so....

Rage.Of.Olympus

dadudemon
Sorry, have to disagree cos of my facts.

Those are unrelated logically fallacious comparison facts. You can disagree, in foolishness, as much as you'd like. I'm not Surtur. Be a fool: I won't argue with a fool for pages. Doesn't change your failed narrative.

But it wasn't just the "not happy" aspect, though I don't really see "not happy" on his face, more of "oh shit, I'm caught".

He's happy with the Ultra-Lefties. For sure. He is not happy with the Alt-Righters. These are the positions you can reasonably take before getting into much more subjective partisan opinions like yours.

He's denied being Alt-Right many times and his political positions align with standard American Liberals (mostly Democratic). Your clearly partisan opinion of his body language and facial expression do not match other facts. We must reasonably reject your new narrative, as well.

It was the attempt to hide.

This is also false as SM pointed out. Leaning forward on his left elbow so that his face is in view of the shot is not avoiding the camera. This is also a fact-defying narrative you've constructed.

He could have posed normally like the rest and had a "I don't like doing this." look.

That's exactly what he's doing already. no expression And he has a similar, "I'm done with these people" look on his face in the other photo with Proud Boy dude.

Do you know if he did a video or paper based on this "interview" with the Alt-Right? If so, link? I'd like to hear/read what he had to say about these specific people.

Looking at his YouTube channel, I cannot find videos related to any of the 4 photo - either the ultra-leftists or the Far-Righters.

In the Twitter storm over this, back in Jun 2017, nobody in attendance contradicts him that it was anything but an interview from the attendee list.

And many attest to his interviews and coverage with the Ultra-Leftists but we don't find those on his YouTube channel.

Also, in April 2017, in Europe, I see interviews on his YouTube channel at the same hotel with 2 of those people (the lady in the Alaska dude). I would consider this "case closed" if there were more than just those 2 interviews from April.

Surtur
No, that narrative fails because of facts.

He does not appear to be happy in the two photos he shows up in with the Alt-Right people he interviewed (allegedly). And he appears to be happy, front and center, with the two photos of the Ultra-Left wingers after interviews (allegedly).

Keep in mind, we are talking about Tim Pool. Not some other journalist. If you want to talk about how other journalists act in photos with people they like or dislike, that's a different topic. We are talking about Tim Pool and how he appears in photos with people he may like or dislike. Or do you wish to commit the "No True Scotsman" Fallacy to construct your facts-defying narrative?

"No true journalist appears unhappy in photos with people they just interviewed. All journalists appear happy in photos with the people they just interviewed."

Come back to the table with a different narrative that fits the facts.

I love seeing them try to smear Tim. They need to believe he's not a leftist cuz he calls out their stupid bullshit so much.

Putinbot1
Those are unrelated logically fallacious comparison facts. You can disagree, in foolishness, as much as you'd like. I'm not Surtur. Be a fool: I won't argue with a fool for pages. Doesn't change your failed narrative.

He's happy with the Ultra-Lefties. For sure. He is not happy with the Alt-Righters. These are the positions you can reasonably take before getting into much more subjective partisan opinions like yours.

He's denied being Alt-Right many times and his political positions align with standard American Liberals (mostly Democratic). Your clearly partisan opinion of his body language and facial expression do not match other facts. We must reasonably reject your new narrative, as well.

This is also false as SM pointed out. Leaning forward on his left elbow so that his face is in view of the shot is not avoiding the camera. This is also a fact-defying narrative you've constructed.

That's exactly what he's doing already. no expression And he has a similar, "I'm done with these people" look on his face in the other photo with Proud Boy dude.

Looking at his YouTube channel, I cannot find videos related to any of the 4 photo - either the ultra-leftists or the Far-Righters.

In the Twitter storm over this, back in Jun 2017, nobody in attendance contradicts him that it was anything but an interview from the attendee list.

And many attest to his interviews and coverage with the Ultra-Leftists but we don't find those on his YouTube channel.

Also, in April 2017, in Europe, I see interviews on his YouTube channel at the same hotel with 2 of those people (the lady in the Alaska dude). I would consider this "case closed" if there were more than just those 2 interviews from April. He said one thing about Malmo, then another, then another. He's not very consistent, look it up.

dadudemon
He said one thing about Malmo, then another, then another. He's not very consistent, look it up.

No thanks. smile

But if you'd like to post something in this very relevant thread, I'll take a look.

Surtur
Just point to the part on the doll where Tim hurt you. Point to the head if the answer is it was feelings that were injured:

https://i.imgur.com/iGmZFxg.png

Putinbot1
No thanks. smile

But if you'd like to post something in this very relevant thread, I'll take a look. nah, ha, interestingly I've probably posted a lot less text than most in this thread. My pictorial evidence speaks volumes.

Surtur
nah, ha, interestingly I've probably posted a lot less text than most in this thread. My pictorial evidence speaks volumes.

You've already been smacked down as to why it doesn't speak volumes, but you do you thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Just point to the part on the doll where Tim hurt you. Point to the head if the answer is it was feelings that were injured:

https://i.imgur.com/iGmZFxg.png Get a girlfriend. Get a job. Do better!

Surtur
Het a girlfriend. Get a job. Do better!

So yeah definitely it's the head you'd be pointing to thumb up

Putinbot1
So yeah definitely it's the head you'd be pointing to thumb up Get some sort of life. Do something with it. Do better.

Silent Master

Also, in April 2017, in Europe, I see interviews on his YouTube channel at the same hotel with 2 of those people (the lady in the Alaska dude). I would consider this "case closed" if there were more than just those 2 interviews from April.

thumb up

Putinbot1
I provided other examples of journalist taking photos with legitimate monsters, cos that goes with the gig; it's understood. There's been a photo of Pool posing with "Far Left" activist and he didn't feel the need to hide then cos he apparently understood then that people get that journalist often pose with whom they've interviewed and it doesn't mean you share their views, you're just there to do a job.

Can you provide the video blog or paper Pool did based on his "interview" with these prominent Alt-Right proponents? That would go a long way in proving that this was just a job and not a friend meet. <--- Request goes to anyone, really

Cos what it looks like, Pool met up with his Alt-Right buddies for food and drinks, someone decided to take an impromptu photo and Pool tried to hide while not being obvious to the rest cos he didn't want his "but I'm a Centrist, I swear!" persona busted to his fans. yeah he posted some sympathetic gas lighting videos for the likes of Surt to eat up. smile

Surtur
We get it, everyone who disagree's with you is alt right.

Putinbot1
We get it, everyone who disagree's with you is alt right. Nah some are right and some alt lie.

Silent Master
No thanks. smile

But if you'd like to post something in this very relevant thread, I'll take a look.

He can't, because the "proof" doesn't exist.

Putinbot1
He can't, because the "proof" doesn't exist. The sympathetic gaslighting videos are proof in and of themselves.

Silent Master
The sympathetic gaslighting videos are proof in and of themselves.

Nope.

Putinbot1
Nope. Yes

Robtard
The sympathetic gaslighting videos are proof in and of themselves.
Did Pool really do a that in regards to his "interview"?

Putinbot1
Did Pool really do a that in regards to his "interview"? In my opinion yes. They get an easy ride with a sympathetic commentary.

Silent Master
Yes

No

Putinbot1
No Y

Flyattractor
Sad to see the Loony Left start to believe their Own Lies.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sad to see the Loony Left start to believe their Own Lies. Fly and SM agree. Like minds.

Silent Master
N

Flyattractor
Fly and SM agree. Like minds.

Self Abort Pooty. It Is Your RIGHT!

dadudemon
Nope.

Yes

No

Y

N

facepalm

Putinbot1
facepalm laughing

Robtard
In my opinion yes. They get an easy ride with a sympathetic commentary.

Weird, coming from a "Centrist" or "Left Leaning Centrist".

Flyattractor
The Left has always been Pro Selfishness and Irresponsibility so yeah. I can see this being a thing with the Left.

Putinbot1
Weird, coming from a "Centrist" or "Left Leaning Centrist". Yeah, when he came back from.Malmo, initial report, all good, then I was followed etc... he changed everything he'd originally said or embellished however harshly you want to describe it.

Silent Master
facepalm

I was bored.

Flyattractor
how does Anyone get BORED when at KMC!?

Silent Master
Dealing with dishonest people bores me.

Flyattractor
https://media.tenor.co/images/fe2f9d9a6b547dd8c0fb43c1641e7946/raw

Robtard
Yeah, when he came back from.Malmo, initial report, all good, then I was followed etc... he changed everything he'd originally said or embellished however harshly you want to describe it.

Reminds me of that one retard who went to the "Muslim Ghetto" in Sweden (iirc) and spoke about how unsafe he felt and how the tension could be felt in air, all the while he's just filming normal people going about their day. Kid on a bike, women shopping, a couple older gents playing a game of chess etc.

Putinbot1
Reminds me of that one retard who went to the "Muslim Ghetto" in Sweden (iirc) and spoke about how unsafe he felt and how the tension could be felt in air, all the while he's just filming normal people going about their day. Kid on a bike, women shopping, a couple older gents playing a game of chess etc. Very similar to be honest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.