The Alt-Right is killing people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1

Surtur
Dude just make an alt right thread that you can post in.

Putinbot1
That's not what you alt-righters would do.

Surtur
I'm just saying...you post about it enough that an all encompassing thread wouldn't be uncalled for, but meh.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm just saying...you post about it enough that an all encompassing thread wouldn't be uncalled for, but meh. the same could be said for all fly's leftist post or many other things, my alt-right poster.

Silent Master
Normally this would be where Surtur points out your "whataboutism", but I'd be more worried that he points out that you just compared yourself to Fly of all people.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Silent Master
Normally this would be where Surtur points out your "whataboutism", but I'd be more worried that he points out that you just compared yourself to Fly of all people. i just used one of many examples, were you recruited on a mens rights forum?

Silent Master
Nope, why would I?

Putinbot1
Nope, why would I? ...

Bashar Teg
"...have been"? idk

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"...have been"? idk haha, I thought that too. You can imagine the broken intonation. Why... would I... ... have been!

Silent Master
Are you ever not going to fall for that?

Flyattractor
SO can we count all ABORTIONS as People who were Murdered by Leftist Principals?

snowdragon
Jeez just make another accomplishment thread for yourself where you can hide your seriously fragile ego and other opinionssmile

Robtard
Actually surprised no one tried to deflect away from the Alt-Right's murder sprees by going "What about Antifa!" and/or attacking the SLPC. That's an improvement, good job thumb up

Emperordmb
The mainstream right pretty universally condemns the alt-right. They're pieces of shit. Even the people the lefties on here have falsely called alt-right have condemned them. Sargon has condemned them, Peterson has condemned them, Shapiro has condemned them.

When someone in the alt-right kills people, our legal system does its job.

The left-wing media, politicians, and university professors are very limpwristed when it comes to the far left or antifa at best, and outright supportive at worst.

University professors teach this radical intersectional ideology and radicalize their students with bullshit like critical theory, encourage them to try and disrupt events like Ben Shapiro's. University administration often gives into the heckler's veto to allow these lunatics to disrupt or shut down some of these events or make it really difficult for these events to happen.

Left-wing political activists and politicians seem surprisingly reluctant to condemn Louis Farrakhan, which can be contrasted by the reaction of people like Ben Shapiro to Steve King's comments.

Mayors in progressive cities have outright prevented the police from intervening when a mob of violent antifa members were engaging in violence or trapping a bunch of ICE agents inside of a building.

The MSM, yes the same MSM that blew their shit because a kid in a maga hat smirked at some one, are completely limpwristed when dealing with any of this shit.

Milo speaks and Antifa trashes Berkely? Crickets. You can bet your sweet ass if some black progressive marxist speaker or some shit went to a university to give a talk and a mob of alt-right people started smashing windows and atms and lighting shit on fire the MSM would not shut up about it for weeks.

Some Antifa people get arrested at a Ben Shapiro event after being caught undercover distributing knives and talking about luring Trumpers to their car where they have shotguns? An MSM outlet that was offered the video evidence for free refused that shit, the antifa people got arrested, the MSM never spoke about it. I somehow doubt the response would be the same

And these same media outlets are radical enough to borderline slander people like Jordan Peterson.

The right at least self-polices to a certain degree against its radicals. The left largely ignores their radicals, and in many cases self-polices against more moderate or centrist people on the left attempting to self-police against the radicals on their side of the aisle.

Trocity
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The mainstream right pretty universally condemns the alt-right. They're pieces of shit. Even the people the lefties on here have falsely called alt-right have condemned them. Sargon has condemned them, Peterson has condemned them, Shapiro has condemned them.

The left-wing media, politicians, and university professors are very limpwristed when it comes to the far left or antifa at best, and outright supportive at worst.

University professors teach this radical intersectional ideology and radicalize their students with bullshit like critical theory, encourage them to try and disrupt events like Ben Shapiro's. University administration often gives into the heckler's veto to allow these lunatics to disrupt or shut down some of these events or make it really difficult for these events to happen.

Left-wing political activists and politicians seem surprisingly reluctant to condemn Louis Farrakhan, which can be contrasted by the reaction of people like Ben Shapiro to Steve King's comments.

Mayors in progressive cities have outright prevented the police from intervening when a mob of violent antifa members were engaging in violence or trapping a bunch of ICE agents inside of a building.

The MSM, yes the same MSM that blew their shit because a kid in a maga hat smirked at some one, are completely limpwristed when dealing with any of this shit.

Milo speaks and Antifa trashes Berkely? Crickets. You can bet your sweet ass if some black progressive marxist speaker or some shit went to a university to give a talk and a mob of alt-right people started smashing windows and atms and lighting shit on fire the MSM would not shut up about it for weeks.

Some Antifa people get arrested at a Ben Shapiro event after being caught undercover distributing knives and talking about luring Trumpers to their car where they have shotguns? An MSM outlet that was offered the video evidence for free refused that shit, the antifa people got arrested, the MSM never spoke about it. I somehow doubt the response would be the same

And these same media outlets are radical enough to borderline slander people like Jordan Peterson.

The right at least self-polices to a certain degree against its radicals. The left largely ignores their radicals, and in many cases self-polices against more moderate or centrist people on the left attempting to self-police against the radicals on their side of the aisle.

Shut up with your logic, bigot idiot.

Robtard

I think you're grossly over selling both positions of 'The Left Don't Care' and 'The Right Cares'

eg People cared that Berkeley was trashed and the attackers were condemned.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Surtur
How many people have the alt right killed since 9/11? Let's compare that figure to the number of people muslims have killed here, and we're gonna include 9/11

If you wanna do the numbers then by golly we're gonna do the numbers.

Putinbot1
How many people have the alt right killed since 9/11? Let's compare that figure to the number of people muslims have killed here, and we're gonna include 9/11

If you wanna do the numbers then by golly we're gonna do the numbers. Surtur brings Muslims into a thread about the alt-right... because whataboutism.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Surtur brings Muslims into a thread about the alt-right... because whataboutism.

I bring it up because I can smile

Now, just going by the last 18 or so years "100 kills in a year" would have to be not their high end but their low end if they wanna compete with the number of folk muslims have snuffed out.

Putinbot1
I bring it up because I can smile

Now, just going by the last 18 or so years "100 kills in a year" would have to be not their high end but their low end if they wanna compete with the number of folk muslims have snuffed out. nothing to do with the thread as usual.

Surtur
nothing to do with the thread as usual.

Are you not capable of answering cuz you know the tally of deaths from the alt right will not be the higher number?

Putinbot1
Are you not capable of answering cuz you know the tally of deaths from the alt right will not be the higher number? why should I, it's not what the thread is about. We have plenty of threads about Muslim terrorism use one of those for your whataboutism.

Surtur
why should I, it's not what the thread is about. We have plenty of threads about Muslim terrorism use one of those for your whataboutism.

^Just confirmed he knows the alt rights number would be lower, good smile

Putinbot1
^Just confirmed he knows the alt rights number would be lower, good smile There was a time when constantly refusing to post evidence and or derailing threads would get you a ban. I posted figures, Surtur please support your assertations with data from a reputable source.

Surtur
There was a time when constantly refusing to post evidence and or derailing threads would get you a ban. I posted figures, Surtur please support your assertations with data from a reputable source.

Actually there was a time when only certain people would get banned for it. For instance, you and rob can make all the claims you want and accuse anyone you want of being an alt right or a nazi and you don't have to back it up lol.

So I don't think this is the road you wanna go down. If you wanna go down it? Cool, call a mod in here lol.

Putinbot1
Actually there was a time when only certain people would get banned for it. For instance, you and rob can make all the claims you want and accuse anyone you want of being an alt right or a nazi and you don't have to back it up lol.

So I don't think this is the road you wanna go down. If you wanna go down it? Cool, call a mod in here lol. What do you mean Surtur, please post evidence to support your assertations and also expand on your victim complex my alt lite at least follow poster.

Surtur
What do you mean Surtur, please post evidence to support your assertations and also expand on your victim complex my alt lite at least follow poster.

Like I said, call a mod in here if it bugs you smile

Putinbot1
Like I said, call a mod in here if it bugs you smile I'm not calling a mod, I just think you should post evidence to support your claims if you can.

Surtur
I'm not calling a mod, I just think you should post evidence to support your claims if you can.

Indeed! So you agree with me you should post evidence when you call someone alt right or a nazi? Good stuff bro.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
smile

BrolyBlack

jaden_2.0
^Just confirmed he knows the alt rights number would be lower, good smile

https://pics.me.me/you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-30070070.png

Surtur
TIL: spewing ignorant shit is "one shotting" someone. Good stuff lol. From the same guy going "can't we all just get along?!" as well, lol. You can't make this up.

BrolyBlack

Putinbot1
TIL: spewing ignorant shit is "one shotting" someone. Good stuff lol. From the same guy going "can't we all just get along?!" as well, lol. Get a job loser smile

Putinbot1
TIL: spewing ignorant shit is "one shotting" someone. Good stuff lol. From the same guy going "can't we all just get along?!" as well, lol. You can't make this up.

BrolyBlack
All tuethumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
All tuethumb up yes it is

Robtard

If you wanna do the numbers then by golly we're gonna do the numbers.

Ok, Islamic Terrorists have. We also had a huge reaction in regards to Islamic Terrorism, it was the creation of the Patriot Act in 2001 and the Homeland Security Act in 2002 and then there was this whole Iraq and Afghanistan wars business that followed.

Whats' your point in deflecting away from the Alt-Right's murder sprees again though? Do we just ignore it because Islamic Terrorist also exist? Sell me on what you're trying to do here with logic and reason.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Ok, Islamic Terrorists have. We also had a huge reaction in regards to Islamic Terrorism, it was the creation of the Patriot Act in 2001 and the Homeland Security Act in 2002 and then there was this whole Iraq and Afghanistan wars business that followed.

Whats' your point though in deflecting away from the Alt-Right's murder sprees again though? Do we just ignore it because Islamic Terrorist also exist? Sell me on what you're trying to do here with logic and reason.

I can't tell if you truly didn't get the point or not, but okay...the point is in the end I think this is a boogeyman who doesn't really exist. There are groups with bigger body counts to fret about(and even then, those are small in the grand scheme of things).

Robtard
I can't tell if you truly didn't get the point or not, but okay...the point is in the end I think this is a boogeyman who doesn't really exist. There are groups with bigger body counts to fret about(and even then, those are small in the grand scheme of things).

So it's safe to say in your mind we don't need to worry about the Alt-Right murdering because other groups do worse and the Alt-Right is 'small fish' by comparison. Did I get that down correctly?

Surtur
I feel you can worry about the alt right if you want to do so. Whether or not you should worry is another story.

Putinbot1
Bogeyman who doesn't exist... Until they drive a car over you, blow up and shoot people in Norway etc. Funny stuff, except it isn't.

Emperordmb

Silent Master
vueL4f_r1aM

Robtard
I feel you can worry about the alt right if you want to do so. Whether or not you should worry is another story.

As long as you apply that same logic of "Don't worry about X if Y somewhere else is worse" across the board.

Putinbot1
DMB, Problem is a lot of rightists don't realise how far the Overton window has shifted and how near Alt-right y-they have become smile

Robtard
Bogeyman who doesn't exist... Until they drive a car over you, blow up and shoot people in Norway etc. Funny stuff, except it isn't.

Agreed, under-selling what they can do because say ISIS can do worse is both dangerous and deadly at times.

To me "at least your family was killed by a radicalized White Supremacist and not a Islamic Extremist" would be of little comfort, dead is dead.

Surtur
When everybody is a nazi nobody is.

Surtur
Agreed, under-selling what they can do because say ISIS can do worse is both dangerous and deadly at times.

To me "at least your family was killed by a radicalized White Supremacist and not a Islamic Extremist" would be of little comfort, dead is dead.

In that case sure dead is dead. But what if it's like dying in an explosion with a bear vs dying in your sleep?

Putinbot1

To me "at least your family was killed by a radicalized White Supremacist and not a Islamic Extremist" would be of little comfort, dead is dead. Agreed thumb up

dadudemon
vueL4f_r1aM

I don't understand the point of you posting this video. Seems random and irrelevant to this thread.

Give me some context or commentary.

Robtard
In that case sure dead is dead. But what if it's like dying in an explosion with a bear vs dying in your sleep?

Wut?

Surtur
Wut?

Wouldn't you rather die in an explosion with a bear(at an old age) than die in your sleep?

Robtard
I feel your question is stupid and trying to deflect away from the issue.

But I'd not want to die with a bear, I like bears. Wouldn't want to see a bear die because I did.

Surtur
Damn that just blew my mind. I just exploded a bear for no reason.

dadudemon
About the thread:

Are we looking at this the wrong way? Are homicides going up because of these Alt-Right people? Violence?

Instead of focusing on just homicides from Alt-Right people, what about overall homicides?

One of the criminology pitfalls, when it comes to statistics, is not looking at the population statistic, but looking at a segment. Sometimes, crimes flow from one demographic to another. Really, it's the humans putting the labels on these criminals but the criminals didn't change - only the labels.

By creating these labels, you can track statistics against them and show a trend. But you may be missing the bigger picture. The labels never mattered because these homicides would still occur.

How these labels and segments are helpful is if there is a particular solution to one of these labels you slapped on the population. Or perhaps a set of solutions.

But, if there is no utility in these labels, then it is probably just partisan bullshittery or boogeyman manufacturing.

So let's go back to the Alt-Righters. The homicides and figures about them. Legit? Or is it a label issue? Meaning, these are various groups of other people that were already violent and would have committed homicide? Meaning, better labels would be "Poor, uneducated, from criminal backgrounds"? Or, "Violent Drug offenders." Things like this.

The FBI tracks this stuff, sometimes. They'd have the answers, most likely.

Flyattractor
Suicide is a Person's Right to Self Abort Brah!!!!!!!

Make it Legal End life all the way up to .......WHATEVER TRIMESTER !!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Suicide is a Person's Right to Self Abort Brah!!!!!!!

Make it Legal End life all the way up to .......WHATEVER TRIMESTER !!

shush Fly you silly sod.

Flyattractor
Remember Pooty. You have the RIGHT TO CHOSE to Self Abort at Any Time!

IT IS YOUR CHOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't Every Try To Let Anyone try to talk you into adoption!!!!!

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
About the thread:

Are we looking at this the wrong way? Are homicides going up because of these Alt-Right people? Violence?

Instead of focusing on just homicides from Alt-Right people, what about overall homicides?

One of the criminology pitfalls, when it comes to statistics, is not looking at the population statistic, but looking at a segment. Sometimes, crimes flow from one demographic to another. Really, it's the humans putting the labels on these criminals but the criminals didn't change - only the labels.

By creating these labels, you can track statistics against them and show a trend. But you may be missing the bigger picture. The labels never mattered because these homicides would still occur.

How these labels and segments are helpful is if there is a particular solution to one of these labels you slapped on the population. Or perhaps a set of solutions.

But, if there is no utility in these labels, then it is probably just partisan bullshittery or boogeyman manufacturing.

So let's go back to the Alt-Righters. The homicides and figures about them. Legit? Or is it a label issue? Meaning, these are various groups of other people that were already violent and would have committed homicide? Meaning, better labels would be "Poor, uneducated, from criminal backgrounds"? Or, "Violent Drug offenders." Things like this.

The FBI tracks this stuff, sometimes. They'd have the answers, most likely. Yeah they'd tell you incels etc had always been around, the web provides a way for them to communicate, throw in Breightbart, SJW gateway videos, loosely affiliated enablers in the "online community", the usual suspects offline and the people you mention, you have a powder keg.

Flyattractor
I think Life is getting Pooty down...

dadudemon
Yeah they'd tell you incels etc had always been around, the web provides a way for them to communicate, throw in Breightbart, SJW gateway videos, loosely affiliated enablers in the "online community", the usual suspects offline and the people you mention, you have a powder keg.

I do know there is some work/research done on ISIS and their methods to incite and recruit. My assumption is (similar to what you're talking about) that incels may be incited in similar methods to "go-commit-die."

The only FBI people I know work in drugs or Cybersecurity. The research dudes are mostly in DC. So unless someone has a contact in their criminology division, we won't know how they are analyzing and cutting up the data on incels.

Putinbot1
I do know there is some work/research done on ISIS and their methods to incite and recruit. My assumption is (similar to what you're talking about) that incels may be incited in similar methods to "go-commit-die."

The only FBI people I know work in drugs or Cybersecurity. The research dudes are mostly in DC. So unless someone has a contact in their criminology division, we won't know how they are analyzing and cutting up the data on incels. Dont know any FBI, know some people at the Bahrain listening post. They would be no help here lol.

Emperordmb

And that's the thing. I'm rather consistent on this point because I don't really care about ISIS or Islamic extremism in the context of American politics.

In a European context it's a bit different because there is actually something of a systemic issue in a way, with mass immigration, law enforcement being limpwristed with the child grooming gangs, and a general tone of fear against discussing it.

In the US though with our current immigration policy and our law enforcement not really having a problem enforcing the law, it's not really something I put much emphasis on in regards to American politics.

Putinbot1
And that's the thing. I'm rather consistent on this point because I don't really care about ISIS or Islamic extremism in the context of American politics.

In a European context it's a bit different because there is actually something of a systemic issue in a way, with mass immigration, law enforcement being limpwristed with the child grooming gangs, and a general tone of fear against discussing it.

In the US though with our current immigration policy and our law enforcement not really having a problem enforcing the law, it's not really something I put much emphasis on in regards to American politics. Trust me, generally it's not an issue, unless you believe gas lighters like pool or you are a racist European.

Emperordmb
DMB, Problem is a lot of rightists don't realise how far the Overton window has shifted and how near Alt-right y-they have become smile
No we rightists realize how far the overton window has shifted and how far you want to continue to shift it.

Our problem is that you want to shift it so that the window of acceptable discourse excludes anyone who doesn't buy into the progressive intersectional narrative. Anyone who criticizes intersectional social justice is suddenly an alt-right fascist, no matter how much they don't give two shits about race, no matter how accepting they are of people being LGBT, no matter how many times they affirm that people should be judged by their individual merits and not by group identity, and no matter how many times they condemn the alt-right.

Flyattractor
Only SOCIETY can Judge YOU! And only if it does it via SJW Rules.

You have no Say in it!!!!!

Putinbot1
No we rightists realize how far the overton window has shifted and how far you want to continue to shift it.

Our problem is that you want to shift it so that the window of acceptable discourse excludes anyone who doesn't buy into the progressive intersectional narrative. Anyone who criticizes intersectional social justice is suddenly an alt-right fascist, no matter how much they don't give two shits about race, no matter how accepting they are of people being LGBT, no matter how many times they affirm that people should be judged by their individual merits and not by group identity, and no matter how many times they condemn the alt-right. yeah that's what YouTube and red pillars will tell you, the reality is very different. DMB, I dont think social justice is a bad thing. I would like to see a lot less hate and a lot more parity of wealth.

Emperordmb
yeah that's what YouTube and red pillars will tell you, the reality is very different. DMB, I dont think social justice is a bad thing. I would like to see a lot less hate and a lot more parity of wealth.
I'm not a fan of racism either.

My problem with Social Justice doesn't come from some hidden support for white supremacy. My view is that the opposite of racism is judging people as individuals rather than by their group identity and not discriminating on the basis of race. The modern social justice movement by contrast is inherently racially discriminatory, and makes all sorts of judgments based on group identity. I don't agree with viewing the world through a primarily racial lens and I think doing so is toxic.

Emperordmb
Fundamentally that's the problem we have with people like you and your accusations of being alt-right and racist. You refuse to accept that anyone can object to the progressive orthodoxy from a position of individualist principle rather than white racial collectivist principle.

Just to be clear though, this isn't aimed at Robtard as much as it is the others, since despite Robtard's criticisms of my views or disagreements with me, it seems like he fundamentally recognizes the actual point of principle I'm operating on and that I'm not someone with a racial ideology.

Robtard
"My view is that the opposite of racism is judging people as individuals rather than by their group identity and not discriminating on the basis of race." -dmb

That works in an ideal world; unfortunately we don't live in one, we live in one where people are marginalized because of their skin color, religion, race, sex and/or sexuality.

And believe me, I do understand that some people can take social justice to extremes and that's an abuse as well, but I don't think that's the norm. The 'squeaky wheel gets the grease' as the saying goes, so you hear about the college that tried to implement some absurd rule, while you don't here about the thousands that didn't

Been said before, Affirmative Action while flawed, as you want the best person for the job regardless of their social background, happened because certain groups of people were being denied an equal opportunity to succeed and advance. There was/is discrimination still. So it's an imperfect fix for a shit reality.

ps I don't think anyone here thinks you're actually a "radical"

NemeBro
I do.

staxamillion
I think that is a difference that really make no difference. end results are the same no? to the merit philosophy

Robtard
Originally posted by NemeBro
I do.

You think everyone's a radical doh

Flyattractor
..or a incel, cuck, tard, phaggot. The List goes on and on.

Emperordmb
"My view is that the opposite of racism is judging people as individuals rather than by their group identity and not discriminating on the basis of race." -dmb

That works in an ideal world; unfortunately we don't live in one, we live in one where people are marginalized because of their skin color, religion, race, sex and/or sexuality.

Been said before, Affirmative Action while flawed, as you want the best person for the job regardless of their social background, happened because certain groups of people were being denied an equal opportunity to succeed and advance. There was/is discrimination still. So it's an imperfect fix for a shit reality.
Of course these flaws exist in our world, and of course they should be addressed.

My issue with social justice, even the more moderate end of it, is the extent of its devotion to a narrative that is too low resolution.

I'm in favor of a higher resolution response to these issues. If you can prove someone is discriminated against illegally, prosecute them under the law. If you see an incident of racism, stand up against it. If somebody says something you disagree with, attack the argument itself rather than ad homineming them on the basis of their group identity. Before calling someone privileged or victimized actually look at their life instead of presuming it on the basis of their identity.

My problem with the fixation on an oppressor oppressed narrative even in its more innocuous forms is that it is too low resolution. I don't think it's fair to label working class white people privileged or suggest that black college students at Yale are oppressed. I don't think it's appropriate to give people's arguments more or less weight based on their group identity. I don't think it's appropriate to push white guilt or make generalizations about masculinity being toxic.

And an example of this low resolution narrative at work is the wage gap. Based on an oppressor oppressed narrative, there is a tendency to assume a disparity in outcome is the result of identity based discrimination, which is why the progressive BBC got investigated for discriminating against women three times and were found innocent, and yet despite being found innocent of discrimination against women, a female employee at the BBC was able to pressure the BBC into paying her more money at threat of a lawsuit when the reason she made less than the male counterpart in question is because he worked basically twice as much as she did.

I will say though I am a lot more sympathetic to the LGB part of that movement than the feminist or racial elements considering that there's still actual controversy around homosexuality and gay marriage and gay adoption. That part of the movement has much more of an actual point.

And believe, I do understand that some people can take social justice to extremes and that's an abuse as well, but I don't think that's the norm.
I think it's more normal for people who actually associate with the terms "social justice" or "intersectionality" or "mansplaining," and easily the norm among people who talk about "critical race theory." I also think it's more common amongst those who associate with social justice in positions of power, like professors and politicians and media people than it is among your average person.

To give you an example of the people in positions of power, I don't think that your average progressive or democrat or left-winger would consider Jordan Peterson alt-right if they interacted with him or watched his videos. When you look at the media commentary on him from dozens of progressive or left-wing news outlets though... they have no problem calling him the darling of the alt-right or whatever other nonsense. I think there is a disconnect there between the views and extremism of the average progressive, and progressive media outlets.

I'd agree that it's not the norm among the entire populace of people who self-identify as "progressive" though. Most people who would consider themselves progressive aren't ensconced in the aforementioned terminology, or obsessed with the narrative. Most of them are just normal people rather than ideologues.

Like there are a number progressive people in my campus Christian group who would agree racism is a problem and in a political conversation even talk about some of these identity based issues, but they aren't enslaved to the narrative I often talk about. Identity comes up and even ties into some of their views, positions, and arguments, but its not close to being the primary lens through which they view the world or operate in a political discussion through.

For example, I'm friends with a gay person on here who is critical of Social Justice and finds the aforementioned terminology and would find a great deal of what's posted in Triggered cringey and objectionable and he'd have no problem saying so. At the same time though, he could be considered a progressive, he is passionate about LGBT issues, and would like to see more women in positions of power.

So just to clarify, when I complain about social justice, I'm not complaining about all progressives, because I don't consider all progressives SJWs.

My problem is that the progressives who are SJWs are institutionalists who try and work themselves into institutions and push their narrative top down in places like college campuses, or HR departments, or political positions. And the progressives who aren't SJWs, and the majority of people who aren't SJWs aren't institutionalists and are at best not motivated to grapple with that issue, and at worst willing to welcome them into these positions to avoid controversy and cover their asses (particularly on the corporate end).

ps I don't think anyone here thinks you're actually a "radical"
I'd question whether or not Putinbot views me that way considering he called half of his fellow British people fascists when I pressed him on it. His overton window is clearly a lot smaller than yours.

Though actually I'll amend my statement and give Putinbot some credit. The impression I get from him is that he views me as being on the line with one foot in radicalism and the other not. The way he addresses me seems to imply I'm corrupt but salvageable.

Adam_PoE

Adam_PoE
I'm not a fan of racism either.

My problem with Social Justice doesn't come from some hidden support for white supremacy. My view is that the opposite of racism is judging people as individuals rather than by their group identity and not discriminating on the basis of race. The modern social justice movement by contrast is inherently racially discriminatory, and makes all sorts of judgments based on group identity. I don't agree with viewing the world through a primarily racial lens and I think doing so is toxic.

Having the option to not view the world through a racial lens is white privilege.

You know who wishes they did not have to view the world through a racial lens but does not have that option? People who are discriminated, oppressed, and persecuted on the basis of their race.

Your "problem" with social justice does not necessarily reflect hidden white supremacist values, but it certainly enables white supremacists.

Silent Master
LOL!!!

Flyattractor
Yeah cause Adam is now the True Fascist of KMC.

His every post proves it.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Having the option to not view the world through a racial lens is white privilege.
That's absurd, I know plenty of black people who don't fixate on the world through a racial lens and some outright reject it. Way to make gross generalizations about people.

Do the opinions of minorities who don't agree with looking at the world through a racial lens count? Or are they Uncle Toms or some shit?

Most minorities I know aren't slavishly devoted to a racial lens, most of the people I've seen obsessing over pushing this racial narrative are actually middle class white people funny enough.

Although speaking of white privilege, do you know what that kind of language reminds me of? The way the Jews were viewed in pre-Nazi Germany, or the Kulaks in the Soviet Union.

You know who wishes they did not have to view the world through a racial lens but does not have that option? People who are discriminated, oppressed, and persecuted on the basis of their race.
One party pushes racial discrimination in the public sector, and someone running for the chair of said party said "My job will be to shut people up." Can you guess which one? Hint: it's not the republicans.

Or does the affirmative action complaint only mean anything if it comes from Asians? Or are they privileged too now?

You're retarded if you think the only way to address incidents of racism is through a racialist collectivist view. I call the alt-right pieces of shit, shit on their shitty ideology, and argue against racial discrimination in the public sector, all from an individualist point of view, committing myself to principle rather than swearing fealty to some minority coalition or "the interests of the white race" or some such shit. I judge incidents of racism harshly without the need to make presumptions about or hold people to different standards based on their race.

Your "problem" with social justice does not necessarily reflect hidden white supremacist values, but it certainly enables white supremacists.
Tell me, what emboldens white supremacists more? Arguing against racial collectivism on principle and arguing against racism while not attacking people for not being white? Or pushing a narrative and racial collectivist lens that attacks white people specifically?

If you successfully argue a point of individualist principle "don't judge a person by their race but by their character" and all that and if you shit on racial collectivism on principle, there's not much backlash there. (Edit: Actually no, there is backlash there, but most of it comes from social justice ideologues.)

But when you ask for discrimination against white people to meet some diversity quota, or suggest that they aren't allowed to speak on certain topics, or celebrate them becoming a smaller proportion of the country, or have people in the DNC talking about wanting to shut other white people up, or saying all white people are racist... that's a different story.

When you play this racial collectivist game, do you know what the response of some people is? "All these other groups are playing the game of racial collectivism and identity politics, why shouldn't we?"

Do you honestly think pushing a narrative that is resentful of a particular racial group is something that helps ease racial tensions? Are you too blind to see the racialized "us vs them" mentality it inspires?

No Adam, it's people like you who are enabling white supremacists, not me.

Also when you accuse anyone who disagrees with you on the topic of intersectionality white supremacists or enablers of white supremacy, you take all weight from the word, because you know what gives people pause in believing someone is a white supremacist or white racist? The people who call ****ing everyone racist and white supremacist.

Nibedicus

SquallX
And I am an Uncle Tom according to his doctrines. All good though.

Putinbot1

I'd question whether or not Putinbot views me that way considering he called half of his fellow British people fascists when I pressed him on it. His overton window is clearly a lot smaller than yours.

Though actually I'll amend my statement and give Putinbot some credit. The impression I get from him is that he views me as being on the line with one foot in radicalism and the other not. The way he addresses me seems to imply I'm corrupt but salvageable.

I believe as people are exposed to different groups they fear the different less. Most UK racists are rural, the football fan racist like Tommy Robinson from an Urban area are a throw back, as a Millwall fan I watched them embarrass themselves every Saturday at the Den and New Den growing up. They are like white van drivers and black cab drivers in London, a racist stereotype which is actually a stereotype for a reason.

Some members of some groups do struggle to integrate, and criminality has always surrounded the new, when they arrive in a society. For instance Turks and Eastern Europeans are far better at being Criminals in London than Yardies and present a bigger problem than Muslims to the fabric of Society, whilst some may be Islamic, particularly the Turks, Islam is not the issue, criminality is. It's the same with the Pakistan Rape Paedo gangs, the most successful paedo in British history wasn't a Pakistani he was a white DJ lauded by royals, politicians and the pope for his charity work.
Most Pakistanis are not Paedo's, race and religion are an easy answer and a go to for people with horrible minds.

Racists can be black, white or any other colour, but due to the power imbalance and the social structures of success in the world the most dangerous are the White.

White's do have privilege and I have traded off it to travel the world and make money. I know how lucky I am and I would love to see greater equality worldwide. I've done work with WHO and the UN at different times and feel progression isn't a bad thing. When you see real poverty, you realise SJW's and the other shit are smoke screens, that's the real red pill.

DMB, I think you are smart enough to when you have seen a bit more understand this, yes, I do have hope for you.

Typed from my Samsung in the back of a car so forgive typos etc.

Nibedicus

Surtur
LOL!!!

Indeed, nobody can never say Adam isn't funny when he tries.

Putinbot1

Nibedicus
You see there is some truth in this but it misses the inherent ability to manipulate tribalism these "actors" have. But, you are right, when the British left Africa in a lot of Countries, the Africans just installed a ruling class who in many ways were worse than the original colonials and are still fleecing there own people.

That is why we need to call out racist ideals on both sides. Sadly, while it is easy to spot rightist racists and call them and their ideals out, it seems that it is getting harder for the left as the racial discrimination from the left seem more nuanced and too deeply cultural (blaming and anger towards whites) to be simply called out straight from within their side of the fence.

Most of the logic behind “white privilege” for me is highly racist but seemed to be perfectly acceptable for example.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nibedicus
That is why we need to call out racist ideals on both sides. Sadly, while it is easy to spot rightist racists and call them and their ideals out, it seems that it is getting harder for the left as the racial discrimination from the left seem more nuanced and too deeply cultural (blaming and anger towards whites) to be simply called out straight from within their side of the fence.

Most of the logic behind “white privilege” for me is highly racist but seemed to be perfectly acceptable for example.

Yep they still refuse to call out Ilhan Omars comments.

dadudemon
That's absurd, I know plenty of black people who don't fixate on the world through a racial lens and some outright reject it. Way to make gross generalizations about people.

Many leftists eat two bowls of "Sweeping generalizations about race" for breakfast. Then they wash it all down with, "A healthy amount of racist condescension" to start the day. The breakfast of libtarded champions.

Guess what's for brunch (of course the eat brunch - that's the second most photographed meal of the day that they upload to their social media)? A toasted "Smug sense of superiority" that comes with "inappropriate belief in self-righteousness" dipping sauce. It comes garnished with "Hypocritical admonishment towards others" which is their FAV garnish.

Surtur
Lol brunch. I think I went to one of those after a funeral once.

cdtm
Many leftists eat two bowls of "Sweeping generalizations about race" for breakfast. Then they wash it all down with, "A healthy amount of racist condescension" to start the day. The breakfast of libtarded champions.

Guess what's for brunch (of course the eat brunch - that's the second most photographed meal of the day that they upload to their social media)? A toasted "Smug sense of superiority" that comes with "inappropriate belief in self-righteousness" dipping sauce. It comes garnished with "Hypocritical admonishment towards others" which is their FAV garnish.

It's always the Metropolitans.

The very people who laugh at "flyover states", and think their city is the real New York, most important city in the world (Except for maybe Londan)

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Nibedicus

Most of the logic behind “white privilege” for me is highly racist but seemed to be perfectly acceptable for example. There is some truth in this although I think it's more complex. Whilst highly against anti semitism among the left, Israel needs to adopt a far more humane policy in Palestine. It is though almost impossible to compare rightist racism to that of the left, as in the right it has inherently evil goals which are not there for the left.

Flyattractor
The Isrealies are already more humane to the Palestine's then vice versa.

Adam_PoE

Putinbot1
The Isrealies are already more humane to the Palestine's then vice versa. whether true or not and many would disagree that doesn't excuse it.

Flyattractor
If you Disagree and it is Not True, that makes you WRONG!!!!!!!

Facts Pooty. They can be a real kick in the snootch!!!!

Putinbot1
If you Disagree and it is Not True, that makes you WRONG!!!!!!!

Facts Pooty. They can be a real kick in the snootch!!!! let's see your facts biased one. You made a claim back it up with something other than a far right cartoon or shit meme.

Flyattractor
Get your House boy to do your googling for you.

I AINT YOUR HOUSEBOY!!!!!!!

Putinbot1
Get your House boy to do your googling for you.

I AINT YOUR HOUSEBOY!!!!!!!

Yeah, you got nothing.

Flyattractor
Yeah, you got nothing.

Ok...I will post some...

Examples of topic as Requested by Putinbot1

..and...

More Examples of Said Request.

Putinbot1
Ok...I will post some...

Examples of topic as Requested by Putinbot1

..and...

More Examples of Said Request. I will have a look this weekend and post contrary evidence when I have time. Well done Fly, you are learning to obey.

Flyattractor
......................................... BBWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bashar Teg
I will have a look this weekend and post contrary evidence when I have time. Well done Fly, you are learning to obey.

Deep down he's a good b1tch. Just needs training

Flyattractor
heeheehee!

Patient_Leech
I saw an article the other day that was about all (or practically all) of the shootings in 2017 or 2018 had some sort of ties to the alt-right, or their ideology.

Basically Trumpism has empowered these people.

Well, this isn't the article I saw, but it's similar...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-supremacist-murders-us-figures-double-2017-racist-hate-crime-las-vegas-shooting-extremist-a8165416.html

Robtard

Silent Master
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I saw an article the other day that was about all (or practically all) of the shootings in 2017 or 2018 had some sort of ties to the alt-right, or their ideology.

Basically Trumpism has empowered these people.

Well, this isn't the article I saw, but it's similar...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/white-supremacist-murders-us-figures-double-2017-racist-hate-crime-las-vegas-shooting-extremist-a8165416.html

Sounds like you read an opinion piece from a far left lunatic and believed it because it fit your bias.

Surtur
Sounds like you read an opinion piece from a far left lunatic and believed it because it fit your bias.

I wonder if before they go to sleep every night they check under their bed to make sure no alt right boogeyman is hiding there.

Badabing
I'm just saying...you post about it enough that an all encompassing thread wouldn't be uncalled for, but meh. Originally posted by Putinbot1
the same could be said for all fly's leftist post or many other things, my alt-right poster. If you guys want to gather all the left and right threads, I could merge them each under one thread. I would need the threads starters to agree.

Flyattractor
Why is Bada always looking to DIMINISH KMC even further?

Badabing
Why is Bada always looking to DIMINISH KMC even further? I may ban you for "Etc". mmm

Flyattractor
Where did I put my "Shocked Face" ....it might be at the dry cleaners...

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Badabing
If you guys want to gather all the left and right threads, I could merge them each under one thread. I would need the threads starters to agree. Good plan Bada. I'm in favour. thumb up

Flyattractor
Yes. The Less Activity it looks like KMC has the better.

dadudemon

This is probably accurate. Because that article conveniently overlooks the massive homicide victims made up of mostly (mostly black). And this problem existed before Trump.

They also didn't mention the fact that homicides have gone down since Trump has been in the office. And homicides have gone down among black, the most.

This is one of the issues I care about the most. If black lives are saved while our president says a bunch ouchie mean things, I can settle for that.

I'd just like all human lives to be considered more precious by the US.

End foreign wars and occupations, implement universal healthcare (medicare for all), and end the drug war. These three things, while huge, would save the greatest amount of human life.

snowdragon
The soft bigotry of low expectationswink
wink wink

Putinbot1
They are still doing it; it's becoming more and more clear why — online radicalisation of vulnerable white men. I honestly can't believe the whataboutism in this thread from the usual rightists and rightists who say they aren't.

Archaeopteryx

End foreign wars and occupations, implement universal healthcare (medicare for all), and end the drug war. These three things, while huge, would save the greatest amount of human life.

Absolutely true but will never happen, because profits come first

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.