Carnage VS Sandman Battle of the Spidey Foes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Carnage-Marvel-Comics-Spider-Man-Cletus-Cassady-a.jpg

VS

http://orig02.deviantart.net/f443/f/2011/059/f/c/sandman___marvel_vs_capcom_3_by_averagesam-d3anrnt.jpg

Who takes a majority?

No Prep cause lets face it. Prep aint really either ones style.

victreebelvictr
Carnage...

I think...

Flyattractor
So you go Goo Over Grit?

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So you go Goo Over Grit? No, but Carnage seems to be on another level compared to who Sandman has difficulty over.

(Spidey and Venom)

Flyattractor
What if they fight on a Beach?

victreebelvictr
What if they fight on the North Pole? :3

Flyattractor
Then I would go with Grit Over Goo. Cause Goo Freezes, Sand gives Traction!

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Then I would go with Grit Over Goo. Cause Goo Freezes, Sand gives Traction! OR Carnage breaks inton the ice sending Sandy into the depths of the ocean. stick out tongue

Flyattractor
What if there is Sand at the bottom of the Ocean? Sandy then Rises Up and in a Levithan Mode pulls Carnage into the Freezing Waters....FROZEN FISH GOO!!!!

leonidas
it's actually an interesting battle and tough to call. both would have a tough time putting the other down for good if we look at some of their better showings. i want to say carnage, but i can't make a for sure case for him....

Flyattractor
Yeah. In the Comics Spidey normally takes down either due to some Big Weakness or Plot Device. Would Either of them be smart enough to do that to the other?

victreebelvictr
Does Sandman have any notable weaknesses? erm

staxamillion
can carnage even really do anything to sandman?

leonidas
in a standard vs forum ring, not sure either could really exploit a weakness in the other. sandy won't be beaten by physical attacks from carnage. carnage CAN be beaten that way but only if he fights like an idiot. not sure exactly what options each has here. i'd need to go back and look to see what sort of....exotic options they may be able to call up to take the other out.

staxamillion
only way I see is sandman pummeling carnage until they get tired or maybe carnage could pull a lucky one.

I'm no expert on either

Flyattractor
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Does Sandman have any notable weaknesses? erm

Does being Really Stupid back when he was first created count?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.