Blade (1998 movie) vs Selene (Underworld)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robotflug
Distance : 30 feet.
Knowledge : None.
Mindset : Fight to the Death.

KingD19
Selene from the original Underworld movie? She gets multiple upgrades.

carthage
Selene as of the most recent film is too fast

TheVaultDweller
Going by the thread title, seems like 1st film Blade vs 1st film Selene, but I could very well be mistaken. If it is the case though, that could be a good fight. If it is most current versions, Blade gets murdered. Selene is pretty much a full-on speedster at this point.

relentless1
some mutha****as are always trying to ice skate uphill.... Blade has the exact tools needed to kill Selene easily and since the title says "underworld" i assume that means the original

steverules_2
Knowing the thread starter it's probably Selene with all her upgrades and leather outfits

riv6672
Originally posted by steverules_2
Knowing the thread starter it's probably Selene with all her upgrades and leather outfits
LOL

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by steverules_2

In that case, Blade gets Mortal Kombat Fatality'd.

https://giant.gfycat.com/DangerousKlutzyBrant.webm

Putinbot1
She wins, because her bum in the first movie is the single greatest visual image in film.

BruceSkywalker
Selene stomps

ShadowFyre
It specifically states the original Underworld. Selena loses imo.

John Murdoch
Though Selene was formidable in even the original Underworld, '98 Blade took down a La Magra Frost, who was a automatic gunfire bullet-timer even before the massive upgrade.

The thing is, I'm struggling to remember Selene's melee and H2H feats from the original Underworld outside of killing Viktor with the stylish coup de grace at the film's climax. She'll want to use her arsenal to keep Blade at bay, cause if he gets in close with his sword and starts going to work at super fighting speed, Selene is going to have a bad day. AGAIN, I could be massively overlooking some feats for Selene that would keep her in the same ballpark.

At the end of the day, they're both beasts from two good movies, but I'm always gonna bet on black. Blade gets the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.