Riot vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Symbiote vs. Rockman

Who wins

riv6672
Ben punches that fool out one shot.

ShadowFyre
How? He would literally never land a punch. Ben is way to slow

Kazenji
At first i thought it was the alien creature the Thing.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by riv6672
Ben punches that fool out one shot.

thumb up

HulkIsHulk
As Riot is no challenge to him, Been falls asleep out of boredom in the first few minutes of the fight and Riot dies out of exhaustion trying to make Been at least feel his attacks

TheVaultDweller
Honestly, this is likely a stalemate IMO. Ben is probably too durable for Riot to seriously harm, based on feats like 2:13 on here:

B15tnCSoO-8

He's also taken spinning helicopter rotor blades to the face, multi-storey falls, impacts with speeding trucks etc. without any damage whatsoever.

However, as also mentioned by others, he is rather slow, and had trouble dealing with Reed during their brief fight in the first film due to the latter's flexibility, which Riot also has. So, he is probably going to struggle to land clean hits.

TheVaultDweller
Hmm, Ben is actually a bit faster on his feet than I initially remembered, based on 0:38 here:

Wd-Qfl0CIzY

Obviously still slower than a symbiote though.

Flyattractor
Riots only real Ability to win is his Power of GOO!

TheVaultDweller
Well, I'm assuming the OP does actually mean the version of Thing that has more than 3 screen feats.

Flyattractor
What Ben did to Johnny's Car in the First one was more impressive then anything Riot did.

KingD19
Did one of thr symbiotes go in someone's mouth/throat to suffocate them? I can't remember but that would be a valid tactic against Ben.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.