Gogeta Vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Gogeta fights Beerus instead of Broly.

Who wins?

Damborgson
Gogeta would beat the hell out of Beerus.

DeadpoolXXX
Gogeta is now the strongest being under the angels. by far.

he stomps MUI Goku, Jiren, and Beerus at the same time.

BrolyBlack
You think he would have enough time to stomp all of them?

Do we have any definitive proof that Gogeta is faster then UI Goku?

DeadpoolXXX
he's powerful enough to be a lot faster. UI goku is not unbeatable.

BrolyBlack
UI Goku was able to beat Cumber who has ridiculous hax though

DeadpoolXXX
Heroes is completely noncanon so that literally doesnt matter at all.

Damborgson
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Well I gave it the college try.

carver9
UI Goku would stomp Gogeta but that isn't the discussion here. Beerus would lose this, badly.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by carver9
UI Goku would stomp Gogeta discussion or not that if ****ing retarded.

Gogeta would murder UI goku

Galan007
Honestly, the opinion that MUI Goku is > SSB Gogeta doesn't make any logical sense to me.

Even if we assume that MUI was a 10,000x amp over ToP-era SSB Goku, it still wouldn't put him even remotely close to SSB Gogeta, who was, in all likelihood, tenS of thousandS of timeS more powerful than POST-ToP SSB Goku.

...Especially when Goku could only sustain MUI for a matter of seconds in real time before he completely burned out, whereas Gogeta can sustain his power for a full 30 minutes.

srug

carver9
Seconds is nothing to Z fighters though. Vegeta even admits this when he said 2 minutes is like a lifetime in a fight like this. I'm certain they didnt allow Goku to utilize MUI due to how powerful this form is.

Galan007
Originally posted by carver9
I'm certain they didnt allow Goku to utilize MUI due to how powerful this form is. Please explain how you're so sure of this.

I legitimately want to know how you're coming up with this whole "MUI Goku > SSB Gogeta" logic..?

Estacado
Cause if Vegeta says getting whooped by Kid Buu for 2 minutes feels like eternity.

Carter takes it literally and says for Vegeta 2 minutes feels like eternity.

He uses this kind of logic...

Galan007
I don't even care about the time-limit right now. Give MUI Goku a full 30mins.

I honestly just want to know how some of these guys can still think MUI Goku is beyond SSB Gogeta...

Estacado
Cause Jiren can only be beaten by MUI.

And his hair is white.

Galan007
Lol. That's more logical than anything else I've seen so far. thumb up

Genii96
Honestly
SSJ/SSJ2 gogeta would stomp CUI Goku imo,just scaling from kefla

Inedian
Gogeta destroys CUI Goku, Beerus destroys Gogeta.

DeadpoolXXX
wait so you think beerus > SSB gogeta > MUI goku?

Inedian
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
wait so you think beerus > SSB gogeta > MUI goku?

Yup.

BrolyBlack
Wrong

Gogeta>MUI Goku>Beerus

cdtm
Whis claimed Goku and Vegeta working together could possibly beat Beerus, and he said this way back near the start of Super. If he seriously thought they had a chance with teamwork then, they've only gotten stronger since.

So it stands to reason if they can challenge him with a team up, a fusion, which amplifies their individual power levels way beyond the sum of their parts, should be more then enough to take Beerus.

It really depends on how strong his Destruction powers are, and if Whis was factoring them in, or was assuming a "fair" fight of pure strength.

Galan007
^ That assumes Beerus' power is still written on the same level now as it was back then... Which is definitely not the case.

As I've mentioned in other threads, Toriyama clearly has Beerus on a sliding scale where power is concerned. The stronger Goku and Vegeta are written, the stronger Beerus seems to become as a corollary. In BoG it supposedly takes 70% of Beerus' power to defeat n00b-SSG Goku. Fast-forward to RoF and Whis implies that it would take both n00b-SSB Goku AND n00b-SSB Vegeta working together to defeat Beerus. Fast-forward to just after the Zamasu arc(set AFTER Goku/Vegeta had trained in the RoSaT for a few days/years AND received multiple zenkais from all the battles they'd been involved in since RoF), and Beerus can casually one-arm ragdoll FPSSB Vegeta after becoming slightly annoyed. Fast-forward to the Zen Exhibition Match, and Goku is absolutely awestruck by the power/skill Beerus is displaying against the other GoDs, and flat-out states that he couldn't possibly hope to compete with him. Fast-forward to the Broly film, and the director implies that Beerus is still above even MUI Goku, and Goku STILL uses Beerus' power as a measuring stick for Broly's power, despite all of the hyper-powerful warriors he'd encountered at the ToP(inc. FP Jiren.)

And tbh, all of this aligns with the statement Toriyama made when he was promoting DBS a while back: "Well... First off, right now I don't have any plans for Goku and Vegeta to surpass Beerus and Whis."

cdtm
Do you think SSJ Blue Gogeta is above Beerus?

Would be even more absurd if he wasn't.

NewGuy01
In what way would it be absurd?

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
In what way would it be absurd?

Because of the ridiculous amp fusion gives. Even if current Goku and Vegeta were 30% of Beerus, Gogeta should be significantly greater then the sum of their parts.

Not exactly sure how great the amp is, though. Is there an official word on that?

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
Because of the ridiculous amp fusion gives. Even if current Goku and Vegeta were 30% of Beerus, Gogeta should be significantly greater then the sum of their parts.

Not exactly sure how great the amp is, though. Is there an official word on that? As of now, the intent seems clear: SSB Gogeta > FP Broly > Beerus. But as mentioned in my last post, Beerus' power always seems to inextricably 'scale-up' in future arcs. That being said, it honestly wouldn't surprise me if it is eventually stated that Beerus could have popped-in and beaten the both of them, easily. /shrug

I made a thread that breaks down pretty much all fusion-related information. In short, fusion is typically likened to multiplying the powers of the fusees together. So in theory, if two characters with PLs of 1 million each fused together, the finished fusion would have a PL of 1 TRILLION. Sounds absolutely ridiculous, I know, but this is DB...

NewGuy01
Originally posted by cdtm
On what basis are Goku and Vegeta ~30% of Beerus?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Galan007
I made a thread that breaks down pretty much all fusion-related information. In short, fusion is typically likened to multiplying the powers of the fusees together. So in theory, if two characters with PLs of 1 million each fused together, the finished fusion would have a PL of 1 TRILLION. Sounds absolutely ridiculous, I know, but this is DB...
The issue with that sort of mechanic is that it relies on an arbitrary measuring stick. For example, you say that two PL 1,000,000 fighters could fuse and become PL 1,000,000,000,000, but what if you were using a scale where PL 500,000 = 1 unit of measurement? In that case, the same pair would be "2x2," and the fusion would only produce a PL 2,000,000 equivalent.

Galan007
I like that description much better, tbh. However, a few of the older guides do state that fusion is akin to multiplying their powerlevels together. /shrug

However, I'd also note that when Caulifla/Kale used Potara during the ToP, Vados stated that it increased their power by "tens of times"... Which, again, seems far more believable than PLxPL, imo.

cdtm
Did those same guides make a distinction between the types of fusions? Or did the method not matter, and produce the same amp.

In theory, Dance Fusion needing to "equalize" power levels could.create an inferior fusion.. But I always assumed after they fused, their.mixed power levels could "power up" to an equivalent of what Potara puts out.

Galan007
Most of the newer guides have Potara and Metamoran as equals in terms of the powerup they grant.

Here's all of the available info on fusion that I complied if you want to look for yourself:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=657898

Genii96
How would UI beerus vs SSB gogeta go?
I mean, since UI is a greater boost than SSB and o think beerus should be above gogeta in base

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.