Terrax vs Super Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
Who wins?

zopzop
Terrax has more raw power but Skrull is more versatile. Could go either way.

StiltmanFTW
Terrax...

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Terrax has more raw power but Skrull is more versatile. Could go either way.

No he really isn't. The Heralds of Galactus have always towered over the Fantastic Four, but have lost for sake of plot, or due to Reed's prep. Terrax should actually be able to easily destroy SS.

leonidas
his axe HAS split a planet. doubt skrull's shields would hold. nova blast won't work. bubble in the brain would be his only chance. not sure if that would be enough to end terrax. i agree terrax is much more powerful overall. tough defending the brain bubble though.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
his axe HAS split a planet. doubt skrull's shields would hold. nova blast won't work. bubble in the brain would be his only chance. not sure if that would be enough to end terrax. i agree terrax is much more powerful overall. tough defending the brain bubble though.

We do know his insides are just as durable as the rest of him, though.

Doing the brain bubble trick ONCE on a Cyclops skrull of all skrulls is not that much of a feat stick out tongue

Kazenji
Terrax

Super Skrull is still a weak clown, Got beaten by the current Doctor Strange recently who was out in outer space looking for new spells to use.

Sin I AM
Dr Strange is uber. Don't lowball

MrMind
current strange is uber? must've missed one hella of showing

Sin I AM
Read his current ongoing/read damnation. He is more powerful that classic versions

leonidas
@stilt. you could be right about terrax just being too durable for the attack to work--or to at least work completely. i think it's a bit of a plot device power a writer could use to take out someone powerful or to show how powerful the person is by having them power through it. i could honestly see it failing more easily than i could see it working. it's just a hard attack to defend so most don't have showings that include....brain durability. thumb up

Philosophía
Bump.

h1a8
Sue wins if she is willing to kill

StyleTime
I always got the impression Super Skrull clocked in a little below someone like Terrax. Then again, Super Skrull does have his often ignored hypnosis ability.

He doesn't use it much, but I wonder if it'd be enough to make Terrax axe himself.

abhilegend
Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.