SSR Black vs. Hit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

twt
Super Saiyan Rose Black (Peak) vs. Hit (with killing techniques)

Who wins?

Ridley_Prime
Hit tbh.

DeadpoolXXX
peak Black wins. SSB goku broke through hit's time powers completely in their rematch. of course Black can do the same and more.

also, zamasu watched hit fight goku on godtube, so Black already knows how hit's powers work.

Damborgson
Hit punches his heart out and calls it a day.

Inedian
Black destroys him.

Genii96
Which hit tho? Hit prior to FT arc would obviously lose as he Lacks both the power and element of surprise. HIt during the TOP on the other hand seemed to be roughly TOP SSB tier,

IMO
TOP hit> Black> U6 arc hit

Estacado
Black aint getting out of TOP Hit's time cage...

DeadpoolXXX
why tho?

SSB goku completely broke hit's time powers in their final rematch, and Black is basically goku on steroids.

also, hit cant maintain the cage for long. Black would eventually break out of it, or hit just wouldnt be able to keep it up.

KingD19
You're acting like Hit didn't get a huge power boost during the tournament. He did, which would put him above Black.

DeadpoolXXX
not saying hit wasnt stronger in the TOP. in dragonball every decent character gets more powerful the next time they appear. that's how this show works.

but Black's whol gimmick was getting increasingly more powerful with seemingly no end. if he starts out at his peaks from the zamasu saga, he'll pass TOP hit in no time.

Estacado
Still Black has no idea on how Hit's powers work and before he could realize he would be killed via heart punch.

I mean it killed Goku but plot saved him.

DeadpoolXXX
Black definitely has an idea how hit's time powers work. remember him and gowasu watched goku and hit's fight on godtube. that was actually one of the things that made zamasu want to take goku's body in the first place.

hit almost killed goku because goku is a lackadaisical fighter. Black isn't.

Ridley_Prime
It was basically said that Black got stronger through zenkai boosts. Whoopty doo, so does every other saiyan now, and Hit progresses pretty fast and well on his own. Point is we're using last appearance Black (right before the Merged Zamasu stuff started), whose power was irrelevant by the time of the ToP. If Black was all that ("If Goku can do it, so could he" argument), he wouldn't of got beat so badly in round 2 against Vegeta the way he did, imo.

Zamasu saw the basics of time skip through watching Goku fight Hit on godtube, but doubtful he/Black would have an answer to every trick in Hit's arsenal.

DeadpoolXXX
the difference with Black is that ALL the beatings he took made him more powerful almost instantly. nothing weakened him. he never tired and almost seemed to have unlimited stamina.

at his peak Black was way beyond SSB level, so i doubt his power would be "irrelevant" by the time the TOP started.

zamasu was a prodigy. watching the full battle between hit and goku on godtube would definitely give him a good idea about hit's time powers IMO.

KingD19
Hit wouldn't give him a beating though. The OP says he can use his killing techniques. He will kill Black, not beat him up until he surrenders.

BrolyBlack
Black wins every time. Hit was way overrated. He wasn’t a good fighter.

Ridley_Prime
To be fair, we never saw SSJB Goku go all out against Black with Kaioken multipliers and such.

Even if Black (last appearance) still had an edge on Goku/Vegeta in his arc, they definitely surpassed his level when they trained/prepared for the ToP, especially during the ToP.

Except he wouldn't know about the moves and tactics Hit used after the U6vU7 tournament.

Since the time cage was brought up, I don't think Hit would have nearly as hard a time holding Black in it as he did with Jiren, long enough to do whatever kill move the assassin sees fit. I mean the mafuba would've contained Zamasu if not for the heroes screwing up with it. /shrug

Galan007
Originally posted by Genii96
IMO
TOP hit> Black> U6 arc hit This.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Black wins every time. Hit was way overrated. He wasn’t a good fighter.
And Black isn't overrated? laughing out loud Hit is a gifted fighter, he brought strategic fights back to Dragon Ball, forced Goku to up his game.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
To be fair, we never saw SSJB Goku go all out against Black with Kaioken multipliers and such.

Even if Black (last appearance) still had an edge on Goku/Vegeta in his arc, they definitely surpassed his level when they trained/prepared for the ToP, especially during the ToP.

Except he wouldn't know about the moves and tactics Hit used after the U6vU7 tournament.

Since the time cage was brought up, I don't think Hit would have nearly as hard a time holding Black in it as he did with Jiren, long enough to do whatever kill move the assassin sees fit. I mean the mafuba would've contained Zamasu if not for the heroes screwing up with it. /shrug can hit even attack after he's frozen someone in a time cage?

carver9
Yes

carver9
Hit stomps this.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by carver9
Yes based on what?

carver9
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
based on what?

Based on him leaping at Jiren with a blast when he had him in the time cage. confused

Genii96
TOP hit stomps FT arc black

Damborgson
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
based on what?

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/3e/6d/123e6db2e95a25297e5716e9fe211a54.gif

Hits worst enemy was plot. He had Jiren dead to rights with the saiyans from universe 6 there to back him up.

Also he's got other time shenanigans. If he used the time lag, Black is equally dead.

Nevan
Raw power wise Black was still inferior to Vegeta by the end of the arc, only having the advantage due to his clones.

Hit can ignore the clones and just instantly kill him, just like he killed Goku.

Originally posted by Damborgson
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/12/3e/6d/123e6db2e95a25297e5716e9fe211a54.gif

Hits worst enemy was plot. He had Jiren dead to rights with the saiyans from universe 6 there to back him up.

Also he's got other time shenanigans. If he used the time lag, Black is equally dead. Not really, Jiren could have just powered up further at any time.

Damborgson
Yes really. Had they blasted the ground out beneath him that would have been match.

carver9
Naah, Jiren stood in one spot while Goku pounded on him and remember when Goku kicked him out of the ring? Jiren telekinetically controlled the rubble up under him so that he can jump back up.

BrolyBlack
Jiren got beat, Carver hates this.

MrMind
gotta admit, black with scythe was so badass

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WavyDecimalBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

https://pa1.narvii.com/6556/35ca8a6a794e41210c025909411debb8559f4e5b_hq.gif

Nevan
Originally posted by Damborgson
Yes really. Had they blasted the ground out beneath him that would have been match.
Aside from Jiren being able to levitate, his barrier is not limited to melee range.

We know he can use it from a distance as shown when he overpowered the Spirit Bomb.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by MrMind
gotta admit, black with scythe was so badass

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WavyDecimalBlobfish-size_restricted.gif

https://pa1.narvii.com/6556/35ca8a6a794e41210c025909411debb8559f4e5b_hq.gif
The scythe was cool but offensively it seemed kinda slow for Vegeta to just casually dodge it, so no way would it touch Hit.

Estacado
I Still think that Black's clone powers were really dumb.

Did they ever explain that somewhere?

Ridley_Prime
No, but I'm assuming the clones aren't allowed in this thread for the purpose of a fair 1 on 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.