Pick your Champion...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
You must pick one character to debate/discuss for the rest of your e-life. You cannot post in any thread(s) this particular character is not directly involved in. Who do you choose, and why?

mods- please don't close this. big grin

Philosophía
Superman. Since he is in every thread.

MrMind
Lucifer Morningstar

I have a man crush on him

xJLxKing
Superman

He always gets called up. He is like the USD. He is a standard

deathslash
Either Gotrek and Felix (they only really function as a duo) or Primarch Vulkan.

Honorable mentions include Wulfrik the Wanderer, Darth Vader, and Snake Eyes.

-Pr-
Cyclops. Someone has to, I guess.

Galan007
Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops. Someone has to, I guess. This post made me really sad for some reason.

-Pr-
That's just me in general.

Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/2ocyS8O.gif

SquallX
Superboy Prime hands down

Memorable mentions
Superman, Spawn, The Darkness, Angel, Wonder Woman

-Pr-
Originally posted by Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/2ocyS8O.gif

thumb up

You did give me an idea though. A lot of us here are "Character x" guys. A thread where we all list off 5-10 characters we'd consider to be our most well-known could be interesting... Assuming people didn't lie.

cdtm
Scudd: Disposable Assassin.

DarkSaint85
Constantine.

One Big Mob
Goku

carver9
Jiren

leonidas
hmm, that's a toughy. it's have to be someone with a varied power set i think so you wouldn't get bored and someone who has a lot of material to fall back on. magic users are always fun and usually have an edge over most. someone like loki i think i could do a good job with and wouldn't get too bored too fast. strange maybe though i don't debate him all that often. people just always default to his best showings. i really should get fully up to date with him though as sin keeps telling me. on the opposite end of the spectrum, i could do well with flash, but....fairly easy and boring though he does have some exotic showings that are very cool.

ShadowFyre
Godzilla, Predator, Spawn, Venom, Thor. I would have a sock account to debate each of them.

Facee
Batman. I always win erm

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by leonidas
hmm, that's a toughy.

No, it's really not.

Here, I'll do it for you:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2v8oas3.png

leonidas
that you would go to that level of effort for me both amuses and disturbs me. thumb up

Putinbot1
that you would go to that level of effort for me both amuses and disturbs me. thumb up laughing Carry on you two, my scooter says the banter level is 10,000

tkitna
The Sentry

StiltmanFTW
that you would go to that level of effort for me both amuses and disturbs me. thumb up

https://tinyurl.com/ybvuwhau

love

Stoic
If I had to pick, it would be the Starbrand. Each user is limited only by their imagination. The only problem at this point is the lack of appearances, which would keep me from debating for it/him/her. It's one hell of a good object of power.

Mindship
Surfer. His versus threads seem to happen in cycles. So, sometimes I'll have quite a few threads to post in; then there are the quiet, rest periods.

beatboks
Choosing any of my favs would mean I'm very rarely active.

Philosophía
Originally posted by beatboks
Choosing any of my favs would mean I'm very rarely active. Who's your top 3?

The Spectre+
man prime

XLR87T3
Lex Luthor

Khazra Reborn
Invincible

"Id"
You must pick one character to debate/discuss for the rest of your e-life. You cannot post in any thread(s) this particular character is not directly involved in. Who do you choose, and why?

mods- please don't close this. big grin

Manga:
From series Saint Seiya it would be either: Aiolos of Sagittarius or Shaka of Virgo. Runner Up: Dark Schneider from the series Bastard! or Mori Jin from God of High School.

Comic:
Marvel: X-Man
DC: Kyle Rayner
Indie: Either Spawn or The Plutonian.

Galan007
You still reading Spawn, Id?

"Id"
You still reading Spawn, Id?

No. sad

I am like 50 issues behind.

StyleTime
Most of the characters I like discussing show up very rarely. When they do, it's usually just me and a few others who even post in their threads.

I'm not 100% sure who I'd pick, but I'm considering a utility pick. Wolverine isn't my favorite character by any stretch, but he's popular and grouped with or against characters I like often enough that I might choose someone like him. And he appears in several things I read anyway, so I've got enough knowledge to discuss him if need be.

DarkSaint85

Deadline
It would be Silver Surfer because of his versatility.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.