Worst SuperBowl Half Time in History

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Bring back back Justin and Janet

Surtur
What happened? Did they try to make it political?

BrolyBlack
No it just was horrible

riv6672
I did like watching Adam Levine go from well dressed veteran performer to saucy male stripper during the course of his performance.

wakkawakkawakka
Yeah this was pretty lame...also Travis Scott needs a hobby outside of rapping.

Eon Blue
Super Bowl is pathetic.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by riv6672
I did like watching Adam Levine go from well dressed veteran performer to saucy male stripper during the course of his performance.

What a queer dandy!!

BrolyBlack

Surtur

riv6672

BrolyBlack

Robtard

BrolyBlack
I agree, if guys can take their shirts off, women should be allowed to as well

Where it gets fuzzy is when is the right time.

Robtard
Should be equal, imo. If a man is allowed to walk down the street shirtless during a hot day, people shouldn't flip out if a woman does it, it's just a pair of boobs.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Super Bowl is pathetic.

I like the fact some were triggered cuz the Patriots one...merely cuz they associate the Patriots with Trump.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I like the fact some were triggered cuz the Patriots one...merely cuz they associate the Patriots with Trump.

"Won"

Who associates the Patriots with Trump?

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
"Won"

Who associates the Patriots with Trump?

Leftists.

Surtur
Example:

Why everyone hates the Patriots

Good 'ol Vox.

How to Root for the Patriots in the Age of Trump

LOL!

Robtard
Googling, seems it's Trump who associates himself with The Patriots. Friends with Brady, the coaches and of course the owner.

Surtur
Googling, seems it's Trump who associates himself with The Patriots. Friends with Brady, the coaches and of course the owner.

Your google missed the above posts, dayum!

Surtur
I'm waiting for the "how to breathe oxygen in an era where Trump breathes oxygen" article.

Robtard
Seems it goes back to before the election where Trump at one of his Alt-Right rallies claimed Tom Brady personally called him to say he voted for Trump; Brady said he hadn't voted yet. Though I'd assume Brady is a Trump supporter.

BrolyBlack
To be honest when the Patriots win it triggers the fck out of liberals.

Robtard
TBH, i think that's something the Trumpershpere is trying to push because they just won; when it's barely reality.

Reality. MA voted for Clinton 3 to 1 in 2016. Boston is deep Blue.

https://i.imgur.com/VygkG4e.png

But agreed on topic, the halftime was one of the lamest I've seen.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
To be honest when the Patriots win it triggers the fck out of liberals.

Yep gotta love it, and gotta love how some on the left try to spin it like it's not true. Of course it is true and nothing he says will change it, that's the funniest part.

Putinbot1
I find all the breaks for advertising in Grid Iron weird.

Adam_PoE
Should be equal, imo. If a man is allowed to walk down the street shirtless during a hot day, people shouldn't flip out if a woman does it, it's just a pair of boobs.

I think it is trashy to be shirtless in public. Like before you took your shirt off, you probably had a pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve. And you probably wear cut-off jean shorts, and drive a TransAm. It's anachronistic, like it's still the '70s or '80s or some shit.

Surtur
It's okay to be shirtless at a half time show but it's not okay to walk into a gas station shirtless.

This is a travesty.

Adam_PoE
It is like when Britney went into a gas station bathroom with no shoes on.

Robtard
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I think it is trashy to be shirtless in public. Like before you took your shirt off, you probably had a pack of cigarettes rolled up in the sleeve. And you probably wear cut-off jean shorts, and drive a TransAm. It's anachronistic, like it's still the '70s or '80s or some shit.

Yeah, I don't do it myself either. Save the shirtless look for the beach or pool. "Jorts" are still a thing, sadly.

But if we're allowing one, allow the other.

The Spectre+
whats a superbowl??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.