Warren claimed she was Native American on her Bar Registration

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Previously she said she never did this.

WP

snowdragon
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Previously she said she never did this.

WP

That sucks, I like how Warren went after banks even if she got hamstrung by DC politics.

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
Super, isn't that supposed to be one of the benefits of living in the USA, upward mobility?

BrolyBlack

snowdragon
Oh you mean the hyper-wealthy tens of millions of dollars wealthy or hundreds or even billions?

https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00033492&year=2015

There, now it's in the open.

BrolyBlack
Yea, and if she could have hundreds of millions she would.

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Let's have some pow wow chow and discuss this further.

cdtm
Originally posted by snowdragon
Oh you mean the hyper-wealthy tens of millions of dollars wealthy or hundreds or even billions?

https://www.opensecrets.org/personal-finances/net-worth?cid=N00033492&year=2015

There, now it's in the open.

I disagree with Jordan Peterson on that point.

Yes, making money is hard. Yes, in theory, there isn't anything wrong in making it.

It's when you combine social activism with aquiring wealth that the waters become murky. It raises the question of whether you truely care about the cause, or about the money... And if you could be as rich promoting, say, nazi-ism, would you do that as well? Would you promote drawing and quartering your own grandmother?

Earn as much money as you want, but don't be surprised if the way you make it raises questions about your sincerity..

Surtur
Trigger warning for certain folk, I repeat: trigger warning for certain folk. A Tim Pool video is about to be posted. I repeat: A Tim Pool video is about to be posted. Anyone who needs a safe space? Now is the time.

Anyways, this video fits:

Elizabeth Warren Is OVER, Media Buries New Evidence Against her

2QMJzQpVVmU

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Robtard
Going to be hilarious when Warren runs and does well for herself in the Dem primaries.

"B-b-b-b-ut the Rightist talking heads on youtube assured me Warren was done and finished?!!"

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Going to be hilarious when Warren runs and does well for herself in the Dem primaries.

"B-b-b-b-ut the Rightist talking heads on youtube assured me Warren was done and finished?!!"

You're super salty today. Reason?

BrolyBlack
Because Trump had a good night last night.

BrolyBlack

Going to be even funnier when this derails her and she either doesn't run or doesn't do well.

And CNN actually said this could de rail her campaign. Not youtube.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
You're super salty today. Reason?

"No you!"

Surtur
Because Trump had a good night last night.

Bingo, they're all mad. If Kamala Harris ends up being the one chosen to run for president by the Democrats I hope Trump does an ad showing her shaking her head while he talks about fighting about cartels and sex traffickers.

BrolyBlack
Polls dont look good for Kamala or Warren, at all.

Its going to be Joe or "Beto"

Surtur
Beto seems to have vanished as of late.

Robtard
Bingo, they're all mad. If Kamala Harris ends up being the one chosen to run for president by the Democrats I hope Trump does an ad showing her shaking her head while he talks about fighting about cartels and sex traffickers.

The only people who are going to believe Harris is pro drug cartel and pro human trafficking are people who are going to vote for Trump no matter what.

Surtur
The only people who are going to believe Harris is pro drug cartel and pro human trafficking are people who are going to vote for Trump no matter what.

I don't believe she is pro cartel or any of that, not really. May I ask your opinion as to why she shook her head though?

Robtard
You literally just said Trump should run an add supporting that she does, genius.

You should wait until the Dailywire or Tim Pool tells you why she shook her head and what you should think on the matter. I'm sure something will be out very soon.

Surtur
You just said Trump should run an add supporting that, genius.

Yeah, so? I think he should. She comes off as petty, it would be a good move on his part.

Oic, this is going to be the strategy now? Interesting. So, why do you think she shook her head?

Robtard
So you believe Trump should run a smear add with a narrative which you believe is a 100% lie, what you just said.

Lolz, at least you're not pretending to have morals anymore, Surt. It's crappy, but at least it's honest, so kudos there. Trump legit ruined you, you were not this way before jumping on .

BrolyBlack
Why are you doing a what about Trump?

BrolyBlack

What does this have to do with Elizabeth Warren?

Surtur
So you believe Trump should run a smear add with a narrative which you believe is a 100% lie, what you just said.

Lolz, at least you're not pretending to have morals anymore, Surt. It's crappy, but at least it's honest, so kudos there. Trump legit ruined you, you were not this way before jumping on .

Incorrect, I never said use it to imply she was pro cartel and sex trafficking. You're gonna need to do better. I realize you're upset from last night, but still...

Surtur
What does this have to do with Elizabeth Warren?

Nothing it's in reference to my comment about Harris.

BrolyBlack
"This is campaign malpractice"

Michael Smerconish

Robtard
Incorrect, I never said use it to imply she was pro cartel and sex trafficking. You're gonna need to do better. I realize you're upset from last night, but still...

You did; it's directly implied in this post:

Do better for yourself, Surt.

BrolyBlack
What does this have to do with Kamala Harris or Trump?

Emperordmb
Beto seems to have vanished as of late.
Maybe he's on a journey to find himself, talk to people, have a beer.

Surtur
You did; it's directly implied in this post:

Do better for yourself, Surt.

No, I never said what you're claiming. Do not lie about me again.

Surtur
What does this have to do with Kamala Harris or Trump?

Rob's in meltdown mode over last night.

Robtard
No, I never said what you're claiming.

Do not lie about me again.

It's literally the point of your post, Surt. That's how English works.

No need to lie when the truth is so much worse.

BrolyBlack
Can we please get back on topic instead of deflecting to Trump or Harris.

Surtur
It's literally the point of your post, Surt. That's how English works.

No need to lie when the truth is so much worse.

The point of my post was to put her shaking her head in an ad. That is it, you need to do better kiddo.

Surtur

Okay, yeah...Warren is trash.

Robtard

Surt brought up Harris, actually; if you read back you can see he's lying again. Just what he does.

But sure, I doubt Warren is "finished" like the Alt-Right news is claiming.

Surtur
Surt brought up Harris, actually; if you read back you can see he's lying again. Just what he does.

But sure, I doubt Warren is "finished" like the Alt-Right news is claiming.

There is no lie, you're in meltdown mode over last night. I'd suggest moving on without talking shit thumb up

Robtard
Following up the lies with a pretend victory. Trump really fired you up last night like a good little drone. Just wait until the inevitable crash. Hilarious, it will be.

Surtur
Following up the lies with a pretend victory. Trump really fired you up last night like a good little drone. Just wait until the inevitable crash. Hilarious, it will be.

Btw you also lied by calling Tim Pool alt right. The SOTU really broke you laughing

Rage.Of.Olympus

Robtard
Btw you also lied by calling Tim Pool alt right. The SOTU really broke you laughing It's always hilarious how just how epically booty-bothered you get when anything (big or small) negative is said about Tim Pool, you take it on a truly personal level. Don't stop.

Surtur
It's always hilarious how just how epically booty-bothered you get when anything (big or small) negative is said about Tim Pool, you take it on a truly personal level. Don't stop.

Nice spin, I merely pointed out one of your lies. Do better next time, learn what words and phrases mean.

BrolyBlack

Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.