NBC Blames Trump for Virginia Governor Scandal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

SquallX
But how?!

Putinbot1
They are right, he has empowered racist scum... the old excuse is back, "only joking".

Emperordmb
Damn! Trump is so powerful. Not only can he shrug off the collective hex of hundreds of witches, but he can also extend his influence back through time to empower the Governor thirty years ago to wear blackface/KKK apparel

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Damn! Trump is so powerful. Not only can he shrug off the collective hex of hundreds of witches, but he can also extend his influence back through time to empower the Governor thirty years ago to wear blackface/KKK apparel he's made it all news, he's turned the clock back.

SquallX

Putinbot1

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
You will always get Turkeys that vote for Christmas regardless of race, religion or creed.

Not the Jewish and Muslim Turkeys.

HA!

I'm so clever. peaches

jaden_2.0
Damn! Trump is so powerful. Not only can he shrug off the collective hex of hundreds of witches, but he can also extend his influence back through time to empower the Governor thirty years ago to wear blackface/KKK apparel

Look closely at his tiny hand. He had a minfinity gauntlet with the time stone.

Surtur

Bingo, you gotta love the super powers losers with Trump Derangement Syndrome apply to this guy.

SquallX

Adam_PoE

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I am insulting every person who voted for, and continues to support Trump, regardless of the group to which they belong.

Lol I gotta ask, who did you vote for?

It's gonna be hilarious if you say Hillary.

dadudemon
I am insulting every person who voted for, and continues to support Trump, regardless of the group to which they belong.

I am the same for Obama and Hillary voters, too. And for anyone voting for Bush Jr., second term.

You're an idiot if you voted for Hillary or Obama (2nd term). Did you?

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I am the same for Obama and Hillary voters, too. And for anyone voting for Bush Jr., second term.

You're an idiot if you voted for Hillary or Obama (2nd term). Did you?

I heard an interesting opinion on the radio the other day when it comes to Trump and Obama. It was that there is one specific way they are opposites(well okay many ways, but this is the one they discussed). The claim is Obama didn't get much done, but his own persona was so likeable that it didn't matter. Whereas Trump gets shit done, but he's so god damn vulgar what he gets done...doesn't matter.

Can you imagine the utter monster that would be created if Trump suddenly got Obama's personality?

cdtm
he's made it all news, he's turned the clock back.

Feeling a movie pitch coming on:

Marty and Doc see the future Trump has caused in the year 3000. They use the DeLoreon to go back in time and stop the rise of Trump. They inadvertantly start a series of events, that get him elected. Shyamalan - "What a twist!"

Surtur
So far Trump is complicit in natural disasters and black face from the 1980s. What else should we add?

BrolyBlack
They are right, he has empowered racist scum... the old excuse is back, "only joking".

So something the guy did 30 years ago is Trumps fault?

SquallX

Emperordmb
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Look closely at his tiny hand. He had a minfinity gauntlet with the time stone.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/372/778/933.jpg

Surtur
I think we're reaching peak levels of TDS now. It's like they don't even care anymore.

Adam_PoE

Surtur
No decent person voted for Trump.

Who did you vote for?

Robtard
"No you!" imminent.

BrolyBlack
So there was no answer to how stupid this comment was from NBC other than "hurr Trump."

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
"No you!" imminent.

Just curious who he voted for. It's gonna be hilarious if, given the shit he has talked, he voted for Hillary.

Emperordmb
I'm on the right, but I would never speak about left-wingers in the same way you speak about right-wingers.

Silent Master
I'm on the right, but I would never speak about left-wingers in the same way you speak about right-wingers.

You are neither racist or sexist.

Adam_PoE

You also do not speak out against right-wingers when they speak about left-wingers in the way you are complaining I speak about them.

So if you are content to look the other way when it is posters on your side of the aisle doing it, then keep looking the other way, and keep your mouth shut about it, when it is people on the other side of the aisle doing it.

It is almost as if you do not expect members like Surtur to behave with any sort of decency, but you want to castigate members like me for responding in kind.

Sorry, but turning the other cheek is your code, not mine. If they want to act like the scum of the Earth, then I am happy to treat them similarly.

Surtur
You also do not speak out against right-wingers when they speak about left-wingers in the way you are complaining I speak about them.

So if you are content to look the other way when it is posters on your side of the aisle doing it, then keep looking the other way, and keep your mouth shut about it, when it is people on the other side of the aisle doing it.

It is almost as if you do not expect members like Surtur to behave with any sort of decency, but you want to castigate members like me for responding in kind.

Sorry, but turning the other cheek is your code, not mine. If they want to act like the scum of the Earth, then I am happy to treat them similarly.

Who did you vote for? Also I'd guess that it's less about not expecting me to behave decently and more about expecting f*ckers like you to practice what they preach.

BrolyBlack
The audacity of some to complain about decency when none is given from them.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Who did you vote for? Also I'd guess that it's less about not expecting me to behave decently and more about expecting f*ckers like you to practice what they preach.

You are a waste of space, online and in real life. Not only do you contribute nothing to society, you cannot even contribute anything to a simple conversation. You do nothing but shit post, because you are nothing but shit.

Emperordmb

Hey if you can point to Surtur clarifying that he thinks everybody on the left is a piece of shit, nobody on the left is a moral human being, or that nobody who voted for Hillary is a moral human being, then I'll gladly call him out.

Complaining about the left in broad terms is one thing, specifying that there is not a single person on the left or who voted for Hillary who is not deplorable is a different thing entirely.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

For democrats it's always "do as we say not as we do".

Fat shaming? Wrong, unless it's Trump.

Whataboutism? Wrong when used with Obama or Hillary, but a-okay when used with Trump.

Racism? It's wrong, unless it's aimed at white people.

Sexism? It's wrong, unless it's aimed at men.

Surtur
You are a waste of space, online and in real life. Not only do you contribute nothing to society, you cannot even contribute anything to a simple conversation. You do nothing but shit post, because you are nothing but shit.

*yawn* Who did you vote for?

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

Are you posting from a FEMA camp inside a converted Walmart? #JadeHelm #NeverForget

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Surtur
*yawn*

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus

Rage.Of.Olympus

Emperordmb
Also it's not like you can project all of someone's flaws onto their voters.

I'm not going to assume that anyone who voted for Hillary full scale endorses all of her flaws, rather it seems more likely to me that the majority of people who voted for Hillary simply agreed with the Democrat policy platform more, or despised Trump more.

dadudemon

Sure there were. Plenty of decent people voted for Trump.

Your cognitive dissonance forces you to have to think like this, though, to cope.

I know many people who voted for Trump. They were good people before 2016. And they are still good people. They are definitely kinder and more accepting than you, of course.

Emperordmb
You'd think he'd understand the importance of kindness, tolerance, and acceptance.

Rockydonovang
Adam, how do you define "decent person"?

SquallX

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Sure there were. Plenty of decent people voted for Trump.

Your cognitive dissonance forces you to have to think like this, though, to cope.

I know many people who voted for Trump. They were good people before 2016. And they are still good people. They are definitely kinder and more accepting than you, of course.

Why won't he say who he voted for? What a phaggot he is smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.