Virginia AG also wore black face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Dem Dixiecrats

BrolyBlack
The kicker: he called for the governor to resign just a few days agolaughing out loud

Nibedicus

Surtur
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh leftists...

Surtur
Quick someone ask Justin Fairfax's accuser if she's sure it was him who assaulted her and not just one of his democrat colleagues in black face.

BrolyBlack
This isnt looking good for Dems in VA. They could potentially lose the state.

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This isnt looking good for Dems in VA. They could potentially lose the state.

I doubt it. Northam was trying to cling to his position even before these other stories came out. He has a stronger case to stay in office now given what the Lt. Governor is accused of and the AG has admitted to doing.

BrolyBlack
But if Democrats allow it, they again lose the high ground on this issue saying they are better than Trump.

Surtur
But if Democrats allow it, they again lose the high ground on this issue saying they are better than Trump.

True...boy are they in a pickle. Their delusions of having the moral high ground are what help them sleep at night.

BrolyBlack
I just dont think they can say "we cant have someone accused of sexual assault in office, or a racist in office" while they currently have 3.

What will they say when 2020 rolls around, Trump will just come back with "Look at Virginia."

Robtard
"Herring said Wednesday that he wore blackface as a 19-year-old to dress up as a rapper at a party." -snip

Really wish you people would be consistent with the "but he was just a teen and it was so long ago, judge the man now, not the teen then!" sentiments.

BrolyBlack
It has nothing to do with me. Its your party that sets the standard.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Robtard
"Herring said Wednesday that he wore blackface as a 19-year-old to dress up as a rapper at a party." -snip

Really wish you people would be consistent with the "but he was just a teen and it was so long ago, judge the man now, not the teen then!" sentiments.
I mean, I'll say it lol, and have said it for Northam.

cdtm

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean, I'll say it lol, and have said it for Northam.

The funny thing is...nobody in the thread actually called for the guy to resign lol. So I'm not sure what Rob was talking about.

Surtur
I will say this: if Democrats position is that Northam must go? The AG has to go too. I don't think either one of them should go. I hope Northam stays.

BrolyBlack
All three arnt going anywhere. Which is bad news for Dems.

Surtur
All three arnt going anywhere. Which is bad news for Dems.

This week is turning out bad for them. The SOTU broke them.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
The funny thing is...nobody in the thread actually called for the guy to resign lol. So I'm not sure what Rob was talking about.

The funny thing is I didn't claim that. You're lying as usual, Surt.

Surtur
The funny thing is I didn't claim that. You're lying as usual, Surt.

You implied it smile

Robtard
You don't seem to know what "implied" means either then, Surt.

My statement was direct and it was about the sentiment that we don't judge people now for what they did as teens; as we've seen brought up before. I hope that clears up your confusion; I suspect it won't and this explanation will only trigger you further. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Surtur
You don't seem to know what "implied" means either then, Surt.

My statement was direct and it was about the sentiment that we don't judge people now for what they did as teens; as we've seen brought up before. I hope that clears up your confusion; I suspect it won't and this explanation will only trigger you further. Hopefully I'm wrong.

You implied it, no need to apologize as I've already forgiven you thumb up

Surtur
Btw Rob, who judged this specific guy in this thread? Could you quote which post you feel did that? Thanks in advance!

Robtard
Sure and you're welcome:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Oh leftists...

Boy, that was easy. Next time try and make it at least a tiny bit challenging; only had to go down to the 3rd post.

Surtur
Sure and you're welcome:

Boy, that was easy. Next time try and make it at least a tiny bit challenging; only had to go down to the 3rd post.

Laughing at leftists in general is not a specific judgement of this guy. Yikes, the SOTU really did break you.

Surtur

dadudemon

Surtur
They are devils!

Adam_PoE
This is comical to me. What the **** is wrong with Virginia when even the Democrats there have worn blackface?

Surtur
You say "even" the democrats, like they aren't racist.

Adam_PoE
You say "even" the democrats, like they aren't racist.

I say even, because one party has racism in its official platform, and has members of racist groups in office, and the other does not. But keep playing equalization games, FTW!

Surtur
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I say even, because one party has racism in its official platform, and has members of racist groups in office, and the other does not. But keep playing equalization games, FTW!

Where in the official platform is racism? Point me to it.

Silent Master

Yep, the democrats have multiple racists in office.

Emperordmb
Where in the official platform is racism? Point me to it.
Affirmative action and a chair candidate saying her job would be to shut people of a certain race up?

Oh wait we're talking about the republicans not the democrats... my bad.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yep, the democrats have multiple racists in office.

laughing out loud

Surtur
Affirmative action and a chair candidate saying her job would be to shut people of a certain race up?

Affirmative action isn't racist cuz...reasons!

Nibedicus

Adam_PoE

Everyone knows that the people concerned with discrimination, and who crafted well-intended but imperfect policies to address that discrimination, are the real racists.

Surtur
Everyone knows that the people concerned with discrimination, and who crafted well-intended but imperfect policies to address that discrimination, are the real racists.

They aren't concerned with discrimination, if they were they'd have made sure *nobody* is discriminated against. That's not what AA does.

It's similar to how racism in general doesn't matter to the left, only racism against minorities matters.

Flyattractor

laughing out loud

He says that "Eualization Bit" and used the word "EVEN".

That is a Loler!!!

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
laughing out loud

He says that "Eualization Bit" and used the word "EVEN".

That is a Loler!!!

I bet Adam is one of those leftists who mistakenly believes minorities can't be racist.

Flyattractor
Well of Course...Cause Science

Adam_PoE
They aren't concerned with discrimination, if they were they'd have made sure *nobody* is discriminated against. That's not what AA does.

*Gasp* You mean to tell me there are no perfect solutions?

Surtur
*Gasp* You mean to tell me there are no perfect solutions?

"Treat everybody fairly" is as close to perfect as you're gonna get.

How long should AA continue? Surely there is a tangible goal in mind...obviously it's not intended to last forever.

Surtur
So the governor and the attorney general of Virginia have both admitted to wearing blackface. So what is the solution? Impeach Trump of course.

Citing Virginia race scandals, Dem vows vote to impeach Trump

laughing

dadudemon
Here's my problem with blackface:

Do blackface. Mock black people. Mock anyone or anything.

I don't care. Sure, if you're someone I know and am comfortable with, I may offer corrective words for questionable behavior. Other than that, I don't care.

I understand that this is pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

BrolyBlack
What happened to freedom of expression anyways

Robtard
Wearing Blackface is wrong, it's historically tied with slavery and racism in the US. It's not illegal though, but that doesn't mean shitty acts can't be condemned, regardless of legality.

BrolyBlack
Yea it's wrong, saying "n*gger" is wrong too, but it's constitutionally protected as ruled by the supreme court.

Robtard
Not sure you read what I wrote.

BrolyBlack
Your right,

cdtm
No one's infringing on freedom of expression.

Expression can have consequences. A backlash is also expression.

Robtard
Originally posted by cdtm
No one's infringing on freedom of expression.

Expression can have consequences. A backlash is also expression.

Bingo

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
Here's my problem with blackface:

Do blackface. Mock black people. Mock anyone or anything.

I don't care. Sure, if you're someone I know and am comfortable with, I may offer corrective words for questionable behavior. Other than that, I don't care.

I understand that this is pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

I think for those who want to say it's wrong it has to be an all or nothing thing. If blackface is wrong, then so is making your face yellow to seem asian or making it white to seem caucasian and nope I don't care whether or not those things are tied to negative things from the past. It's either okay to paint your face to resemble another race or it's not.

Robtard
It's a good thing your feelings won't affect historic reality and cultural impact in the US.

btw, pretending to be any race in a mocking fashion is looked down upon. But also see above.

Surtur
It's a good thing your feelings won't affect historic reality and cultural impact in the US.

btw, pretending to be any race in a mocking fashion is looked down upon. But also see above.

Btw, nothing you said changes what I said. Anything else?

dadudemon
So does anyone disagree with me?

Do you people (yes, I mean that as racistly as possible, "you people", suck it) get offended when someone racistly adorns themselves in blackface? If so, I have a suggestion for the offense you are experiencing:

Go f*ck yourself very very hard with a giant black dildo (as in a giant wiener that is intended to resemble a black man's dong). Let me know which hurt worse: your feelings of being offended or the anal tears from the giant black dildo.

If it's the anal tears, then you should reconsider being offended by anything. Reconsider why you think it's important for everyone else around you to be made aware that you are offended.

BrolyBlack
A second accuser has come forward, says fairfax raped her.

cdtm

Do you people (yes, I mean that as racistly as possible, "you people", suck it) get offended when someone racistly adorns themselves in blackface? If so, I have a suggestion for the offense you are experiencing:

Go f*ck yourself very very hard with a giant black dildo (as in a giant wiener that is intended to resemble a black man's dong). Let me know which hurt worse: your feelings of being offended or the anal tears from the giant black dildo.

If it's the anal tears, then you should reconsider being offended by anything. Reconsider why you think it's important for everyone else around you to be made aware that you are offended.

I'm not offended.

But it takes a lot to offend me. Abhi joking about a shooting, I found offensive. His rationale of "You rib me about being indian" would float if anyone made light of murders in India.

Had he ribbed Americans in a more general sense (Overweight, ignorant, uneducated, racist), I wouldn't have looked twice.

dadudemon
Originally posted by cdtm
I'm not offended.

But it takes a lot to offend me. Abhi joking about a shooting, I found offensive. His rationale of "You rib me about being indian" would float if anyone made light of murders in India.

Had he ribbed Americans in a more general sense (Overweight, ignorant, uneducated, racist), I wouldn't have looked twice.

I tried my advice out and now I am offended that it wasn't bigger.

Surtur

It takes a lot to genuinely offend me. I wouldn't care...I'd probably laugh.

cdtm
Try a Snapple bottle.

The glass kind. Don't forget to remove the cap.

...and don't ask.

Surtur
A second accuser has come forward, says fairfax raped her.

Lol really? That's it then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.