omega red vs black manta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
mmm

Philosophía
I'd go with Black Manta.

The costume is ridiculously sealed, to the point where not even psionic energy gets in.

leonidas
be interesting to see if those tentacles could rupture the suit. they tore through tony's armor without trouble. manta could def win, but he'd need to go big early and OR is a tough bugger to put down. was thinking of seeing if anyone thought he should be in high meta instead of mid....

DarkSaint85
He also drained people through hazmat suits.not quite the same level, I agree, but all it takes is a rip....

-Pr-
Omega Red imo. Manta might resist the spores early on due to his suit being as well-sealed as it is, but I think Red can get around that as I don't think the suit would stand up to all the punishment Red can bring.

I do wonder if Manta has enough power to put Red down too, now that I think about it.

carver9
Omega Red was ripping Colossus armor to shreds with his bare hands. I doubt anyone thinks Manta durability is anywhere close to Colossus level.

Dareangel
seeing omega red lately, i dont know man. specially how he was taken down in x force #18 by those 3 tigers and begged for help.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.