Let's talk about Men and Women.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
One of the narratives I see propagated on the Internet is women are heartless creatures, only out for money and men are always hurt by these bitches. Men always come out of it worse, I'd argue it's rare when a relationship.collapses either person is pain free and blame free.

I'll tell you a story, once upon a time, not so long ago. I said something, it broke someone I loved trust in me. I didn't cheat on her, but I'd been away working and got to close to someone else. The woman I loved was heart broken, they thought I had, they had a full breakdown and didn't work for almost a year, they developed a gambling addiction and racked up 8K debts, when they got a bit better I saw them offered to pay the debt. They wouldn't let me, they had lost everything. The person had another breakdown after seeing me again, a third party explained they'd cried on there kitchen floor for 4 hours saying how much they still loved me. I promised this woman's mother I would never seek her out again after she begged me on the phone not to speak to her daughter who had been readmitted...

Relationships are complex, people make mistakes women get hurt too.

The concept only.men get hurt really worries me as it's creating a generation of men with no empathy or sense of self worth, and women who only have contempt for them.

Surtur
The woman you were dating had a severe mental illness and you dodged a bullet.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
The woman you were dating had a severe mental illness and you dodged a bullet. I'd been with her for years, she had always been stable. So... yes she had one, but it was caused by loss.

Surtur
Btw sounds like you had an emotional affair with another woman.

Putinbot1
Btw sounds like you had an emotional affair with another woman. It was a friendship, I did have a full relationship with her at a later date.

Surtur
So she got crazy over a friendship and she's not mentally ill.

Did you or did you not give her a valid reason to doubt you?

Emperordmb
What some people fail to realize is women are human.

They aren't these poor innocent helpless creatures who dindu nuffin and are solely the victims of life circumstances and can't be held accountable for their actions.

They aren't these paragons of virtue that men fail to be.

And they aren't these manipulative sociopaths whose mission in life is to break men.

Putinbot1
So she got crazy over a friendship and she's not mentally ill.

Did you or did you not give her a valid reason to doubt you? In her eyes, I clearly did. She misunderstood a situation and lost her trust in me. When people believe something it's almost impossible to change there mind. If it's about someone they care about and they have lost trust, the mind can just go. I think that's what happened. Misunderstandings are often simply that, however they can sow seeds of distrust and at the most extreme shatter someone's world. In some ways it's a story as old as time, an individual's world is built around someone and something cracks that world.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Emperordmb

They aren't these poor innocent helpless creatures who dindu nuffin and are solely the victims of life circumstances and can't be held accountable for their actions.

And they aren't these manipulative sociopaths whose mission in life is to break men. Exactly DMB people are people.

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
In her eyes, I clearly did. She misunderstood a situation and lost her trust in me. When people believe something it's almost impossible to change there mind. If it's about someone they care about and they have lost trust, the mind can just go. I think that's what happened. Misunderstandings are often simply that, however they can sow seeds of distrust and at the most extreme shatter someone's world. In some ways it's a story as old as time, an individual's world is built around someone and something cracks that world.

I still feel like it's not your fault she is mentally ill. Perhaps your actions brought her mental illness forward, but don't blame yourself for her laying on the kitchen floor for hours talking about how she loves you. That's legit crazy behavior.

Putinbot1
I still feel like it's not your fault she is mentally ill. Perhaps your actions brought her mental illness forward, but don't blame yourself for her laying on the kitchen floor for hours talking about how she loves you. That's legit crazy behavior. From what I heard she tried to top herself a couple of times subsequently.

It's kind of you to say that, I'm not so sure. Love is complex and she clearly loved me, perhaps too much.

dadudemon
Whirly, this thread is sad and depressing.

I feel sorry for the women, the children, and you.

Do you ever hate your narcissism and what it has done to you are your families? It's great in the work place (when channeled properly) but abslutely terrible in home-life.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon
Whirly, this thread is sad and depressing.

I feel sorry for the women, the children, and you.

Do you ever hate your narcissism and what it has done to you are your families? It's great in the work place (when channeled properly) but abslutely terrible in home-life. This isn't actually a mother of my children, I speak to both of those mate, it'simportant for the kids. But relationships are complex, few people are ever blame free. Men or women.

BrolyBlack
Yea but why do you post such narcissistic threads? Can you not see how vomit worthy they are man, why not be humble?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Yea but why do you post such narcissistic threads? Can you not see how vomit worthy they are man, why not be humble? I don't think this isn't humble, I do think it shows clearly the narrative all woman are evil is not a good one.

Surtur
I don't think this isn't humble, I do think it shows clearly the narrative all woman are evil is not a good one.

Sort of like the narrative that many/most conservatives are racist is not a good one, right?

BrolyBlack
Why is every post about women though, if you have a gf/wife, be happy with it and I'm happy for you, but why do you need to garner such attention about it?

I don't post much about my problems but when I do, its a problem I need help with like deleting facebook, but I never talk about my medals from the wars or the hot women I been with. I don't see the need. No one here is going to care much anyway. And it would just make me look self-important.

Surtur
Why is every post about women though, if you have a gf/wife, be happy with it and I'm happy for you, but why do you need to garner such attention about it?

I don't post much about my problems but when I do, its a problem I need help with like deleting facebook, but I never talk about my medals from the wars or the hot women I been with. I don't see the need. No one here is going to care much anyway. And it would just make me look self-important.

Combine this with his super weird obsession with incels and I'm not sure what the hell is going on in this dudes life...

cdtm
Putin,

You follow comics, don't you?

I ask, because there was an origin story for Batwing, a black character who dons a high tech suit. In it, he has a weakling friend right out of Revenge of the Nerds. He thinks people pick on him because he's weak: The truth is, he throws hissy fits, carelessly throwing his cell phone at a jock that happened have his head in the way, and instead of apologising he acts like a cuck, so he gets hit.

He then orders a "strength building kit" on the internet, which turns him into a literal monster. Who then proceeds to murder the jock who hit him

Batwing, before he became Batwing, confronts him about the murder, and many others. The reaction was perfect: The literal monster who just commited unspeakable acts or murder stands there and rants: "I'M! THE! VICTIM!!!"

I think the writer had a very good grasp of the type of men you're talking about.

Putinbot1
Sort of like the narrative that many/most conservatives are racist is not a good one, right? that's a little different t, most conservatives are... racists. I don't have an obsession with Incels, I just feel most the guys who spout shit about woman, feminism etc do it because they are sexually frustrated. Unlike people like Peterson, I think economics has little to do with most relationships and I think these guys would be better off trying rather than getting angry and going down the Incel/alt right rabbit hole.

Surtur
that's a little different t, most conservatives are... racists. I don't have an obsession with Incels, I just feel most the guys who spout shit about woman, feminism etc do it because they are sexually frustrated. Unlike people like Peterson, I think economics has little to do with most relationships and I think these guys would be better off trying rather than getting angry and going down the Incel/alt right rabbit hole.

Ah yes, it's a little different cuz you're dumb enough to believe that one. Good stuff thumb up

Putinbot1
Originally posted by cdtm
Putin,

You follow comics, don't you?

I ask, because there was an origin story for Batwing, a black character who dons a high tech suit. In it, he has a weakling friend right out of Revenge of the Nerds. He thinks people pick on him because he's weak: The truth is, he throws hissy fits, carelessly throwing his cell phone at a jock that happened have his head in the way, and instead of apologising he acts like a cuck, so he gets hit.

He then orders a "strength building kit" on the internet, which turns him into a literal monster. Who then proceeds to murder the jock who hit him

Batwing, before he became Batwing, confronts him about the murder, and many others. The reaction was perfect: The literal monster who just commited unspeakable acts or murder stands there and rants: "I'M! THE! VICTIM!!!"

I think the writer had a very good grasp of the type of men you're talking about. I don't disagree at all mate. thumb up I have never read that story, will check it out.

Robtard
that's a little different t, most conservatives are... racists. I don't have an obsession with Incels, I just feel most the guys who spout shit about woman, feminism etc do it because they are sexually frustrated. Unlike people like Peterson, I think economics has little to do with most relationships and I think these guys would be better off trying rather than getting angry and going down the Incel/alt right rabbit hole.

This post will upset Surt

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
This post will upset Surt Honestly not my intention Rob, with this post or thread.

BrolyBlack

Most progressives are racist:/

Surtur
This post will upset Surt

Why would it upset me? He spouts the same delusional stuff he always does lol. It's pure entertainment, like when he lies and says he isn't obsessed with incels.

Putinbot1
Why would it upset me? He spouts the same delusional stuff he always does lol. It's pure entertainment, like when he lies and says he isn't obsessed with incels. thumb up You don't seem upset at all. Good stuff m8.

Surtur
thumb up You don't seem upset at all. Good stuff m8.

I know I don't seem upset, not unless your an incel obsessed loser. I'm sure to such a person I seem upset.

BrolyBlack
thumb up You don't seem upset at all. Good stuff m8.

Bro people are on the mend after last night, yall need to stop trying to turn it around on Surtur, its full-blown meltdown mode right now with the progressives.

Warren Claimed she was native American for her state bar license and finacial documents show shes worth like $7 million dollars off "banks and invesntments"
All three top Execs are either racist or accused of forcing women to give them blow jobs
And Trump had a great speech.

Anyone denying its a bad day for progressives isn't living in reality.

Surtur
Bro people are on the mend after last night, yall need to stop trying to turn it around on Surtur, its full blown meltdown mode right now with the progressives.

Warren Claimed she was native American
All three top Execs are either racist or accused of forcing women to give them blow jobs

Anyone denying its a bad day for progressives isn't living in reality.

Lol they are sooo mad and this is a sickness though, isn't it?

What kind of lunatic gets mad the president made a good speech?

Putinbot1
Bro people are on the mend after last night, yall need to stop trying to turn it around on Surtur, its full blown meltdown mode right now with the progressives.

Warren Claimed she was native American

Anyone denying its a bad day for progressives isn't living in reality. No offence but I live in Africa, and am more hopefully the minimum wage for my low rung employees doubles as local hires deserve opportunities to.live. I don't know who most of these people you're talking about are.

BrolyBlack
Lol they are sooo mad and this is a sickness though, isn't it?

What kind of lunatic gets mad the president made a good speech?

The ones that hates America and believe they can only fix it if they are in power.

BrolyBlack
No offence but I live in Africa, and am more hopefully the minimum wage for my low rung employees doubles as local hires deserve opportunities to.live. I don't know who most of these people you're talking about are.

Thats cool, where in africa?

Surtur
The ones that hates America and believe they can only fix it if they are in power.

These are the same people who, if Mueller came out tomorrow and said "Trump didn't collude or obstruct justice", would actually be upset. Imagine for a second being so deranged...so emotionally broken...you're upset a president didn't collude with another country?

Putinbot1
Thats cool, where in africa? Subsaharan across several countries.

Putinbot1
I'm still not sure why we are going to a discussion about the political class in the first place from observations about the internet's narrative about women and how it is a gateway to the alt right. The political classes world wide and across the spectrum will always have a high degree of corruption.

Bashar Teg
the moral i took from the OP was to be careful of the moves you pull in a relationship. whirly did a mostly-harmless douchey thing, but mistakenly did it to the absolute wrong person. in most relationships that would lead to a scolding and possibly anger sex. a sad twist of fate.

and what's with the buttmad cries of "narcissism"? i'm sure he knew that divulging that would put shade on him. or do you think that talking about your relationships is "bragging"? i guess we're living on a whole new level of PC-baby culture, and i need to study up and get hip to it.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i guess we're living on a whole new level of PC-baby culture, and i need to study up and get hip to it.

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Robtard
Honestly not my intention Rob, with this post or thread.

I know. But some things can't be helped.

Robtard
These are the same people who, if Mueller came out tomorrow and said "Trump didn't collude or obstruct justice", would actually be upset. Imagine for a second being so deranged...so emotionally broken...you're upset a president didn't collude with another country?

Who exactly are these people? They seem imagined.

BrolyBlack
Who exactly are these people? They seem imagined.

You duh!laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
this phaggotry again? i've seen him state his trust in mueller's decision, because of the same accusations, from the same people. grow up

Robtard
You duh!laughing out loud
I've literally said from the very start of the probe that I would accept Mueller's finding regardless of where it lands and that has not changed, we also did this same talk two or so weeks ago.

While Trumpers who praised Mueller being appointed have turned when the marching orders went out and tried to smear his name over the last 18-19 months.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
and what's with the buttmad cries of "narcissism"? i'm sure he knew that divulging that would put shade on him. or do you think that talking about your relationships is "bragging"? i guess we're living on a whole new level of PC-baby culture, and i need to study up and get hip to it.

As far as my statement goes, it's because he said, in the post, recently, that his relationships have been negatively impacted by his narcissism.

It would be like me saying I stub my toes because I have big feet. It is what it is.

Putinbot1
As far as my statement goes, it's because he said, in the post, recently, that his relationships have been negatively impacted by his narcissism.

It would be like me saying I stub my toes because I have big feet. It is what it is. I do think I put myself first and always hold onto my identity in relationships. I also ensure I always have people available "waiting in the wings" DDM this hasn't always been the case, but I certainly have gone through phases where I've filled my jars of hearts. I often think this is narcissism, it's never good to hurt anyone, but sometimes the way we behave to people who care about us, isn't careful enough. I am certainly guilty of this more than most of my friends.

Flyattractor
Let your Inner Cuck Out Pooty.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Let your Inner Cuck Out Pooty. ahh Fly, you still dream of being in someone's life enough to be cucked. I hope you manage it, it's an aspiration, a wash might help.

Nibedicus
Most progressives are racist:/

Most ppl are racist in general. Strangely, I notice ppl in the left as being more accepting of it. If I can be perfectly honest.

Flyattractor
ahh Fly, you still dream of being in someone's life enough to be cucked. I hope you manage it, it's an aspiration, a wash might help.

I settle with just getting into their PANTS!

cool

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
About 6 months from the time I promised her mother. I could have jumped straight in people were waiting, but I didn't.

Putinbot1
I settle with just getting into their PANTS!

cool Haha, like I say, a wash is a good start.

Flyattractor
Maybe afterwards...Unless she is already in there so I have no probs joining in.

Putinbot1
Maybe afterwards...Unless she is already in there so I have no probs joining in. Make sure you clean behind your ears. smile

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
@ Nib, Each of my marriages was for almost ten years and I have never cheated. I honestly don't think men and women shouldn't be friends, I just did a count of people on my non work phone on what's app, of the 400 there, almost 300 are women. I just enjoy the company of women a lot. That said as with Facebook, I probably only regularly interact with 40 people and the split on gender lines is much more equal.

Bentley
Whirly's story hits close home and it's also one of the scariest situations I've heard in my whole life.

I used to think everyone had similar expectations when starting a relationship, that there was something that was agreed upon and through communication and affection things were worked naturally as both individuals faced the future. But growing old it started to become clear that people also use relationships as shields to protect from others and to feel valued by themselves, as an elaborated trick not to do certain things or take some risks. Not everyone does this and for me that's the crux of the issue: for some people being in a relationship is a goal and for others it's a situation.

Here I could try to put blame into narratives and how everyone is pushed to get some kind of sugar from a special person. Men are rarely taught to say nice things and be affectionate with other men, women can be aggressive and competitive with one another. The relationship becomes a resting place for all this aggressive social pressure, but it's not really that safe of a place. For me the evil comes from the expectation of a couple: be it sexually deprived people, antisocials or clingy lovers they all suffer from this identity crisis that is staking too much into physical love. Which is important in the most biological sense. But adding the social pressure is over kill.

People should afford not to be in a sex competition in situations other than when they are in a couple. Men that can't like women without trying to have sex with them in the future have a creep mentality that, I believe, is just not healthy. Mostly because it makes most relationships about attractiveness and seduction, I obviously don't give a sh_t on what you guys do with other consenting adults. Just don't add to the pressure, be chill and don't blame others if you are willing to sit and just accept whatever aggressive sex narratives they sell.

End of rant

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
Whirly's story hits close home and it's also one of the scariest situations I've heard in my whole life.

I used to think everyone had similar expectations when starting a relationship, that there was something that was agreed upon and through communication and affection things were worked naturally as both individuals faced the future. But growing old it started to become clear that people also use relationships as shields to protect from others and to feel valued by themselves, as an elaborated trick not to do certain things or take some risks. Not everyone does this and for me that's the crux of the issue: for some people being in a relationship is a goal and for others it's a situation.

Here I could try to put blame into narratives and how everyone is pushed to get some kind of sugar from a special person. Men are rarely taught to say nice things and be affectionate with other men, women can be aggressive and competitive with one another. The relationship becomes a resting place for all this aggressive social pressure, but it's not really that safe of a place. For me the evil comes from the expectation of a couple: be it sexually deprived people, antisocials or clingy lovers they all suffer from this identity crisis that is staking too much into physical love. Which is important in the most biological sense. But adding the social pressure is over kill.

People should afford not to be in a sex competition in situations other than when they are in a couple. Men that can't like women without trying to have sex with them in the future have a creep mentality that, I believe, is just not healthy. Mostly because it makes most relationships about attractiveness and seduction, I obviously don't give a sh_t on what you guys do with other consenting adults. Just don't add to the pressure, be chill and don't blame others if you are willing to sit and just accept whatever aggressive sex narratives they sell.

End of rant A lot of truth in this, she meant a lot to me and I was gutted how things went, but, she didnt mean everything. Clearly she's built her dreams around me.

Putinbot1

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

Eternal Idol

And they aren't these manipulative sociopaths whose mission in life is to break men.
I haven't even read past the first page of the thread yet, but this is where I think a lot of men have ****ed up at least once, myself included.

Take women off the pedestals you've constructed for them, and realize that they are, in many ways, very similar to us. They're sure as **** just as fallible as us, yet lots of men hold on to this antiquated belief that women are these innocent angelic creatures who must be protected from the ugliness in the world.

How many times have we heard tales of a dude who got nowhere with a woman by trying to be everything he thought she wanted, instead of being true to himself and giving her the chance to appreciate the real him?

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I haven't even read past the first page of the thread yet, but this is where I think a lot of men have ****ed up at least once, myself included.

Take women off the pedestals you've constructed for them, and realize that they are, in many ways, very similar to us. They're sure as **** just as fallible as us, yet lots of men hold on to this antiquated belief that women are these innocent angelic creatures who must be protected from the ugliness in the world. Absolutely, people are people regardless of sex, some strong, some weaker, some cruelest and some kinder.

Nibedicus

Putinbot1

snowdragon
This is like a 4-page self-help thread. Several people have acknowledged your tendency for a specific behavior which you then deny or excuse and continue said behaviors. Also, control isn't just a measure in which you are able to dictate specific actions of others through "force."

The classic narcissistic tendency, look no further than your use of drugs to maintain what you believe is a more youthful you with androgens (and I'm sure several other drugs to minimize their side effects.)

I mean when people that don't interact with you on a daily basis can identify a specific pattern of behaviors that you clearly exhibit well then, denial is a *****.

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
that's a little different t, most conservatives are... racists. I don't have an obsession with Incels, I just feel most the guys who spout shit about woman, feminism etc do it because they are sexually frustrated. Unlike people like Peterson, I think economics has little to do with most relationships and I think these guys would be better off trying rather than getting angry and going down the Incel/alt right rabbit hole. I'd disagree, in real life, I'd actually consider myself far more formidable as people do not have a screen to sit behind. This thread uses me as an example as how women also hurt. It's interesting so many feel a woman can only be hurt by a narcissist. This to me, is another example about how guys online see women as the one who always do the hurting. Fascinating.

Bentley
If that was your initial goal, well played.

Essentially we described a situation where "women will feel disposable because I talk to people". Why should a woman ever feel disposable? How does that notion even work?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bentley
If that was your initial goal, well played.

Essentially we described a situation where "women will feel disposable because I talk to people". Why should a woman ever feel disposable? How does that notion even work? I think the answer is both men and women feel insecure and some people will always doubt how much someone cares about them, regardless of what the other says. This could be for a myriad of reasons. Women can also be insecure.

Putinbot1

Putinbot1
*he's a narcissist.

Rage.Of.Olympus
People seem divided mate, either I dodged a bullet or she's a narcissist. I personally feel there's a middle ground. Good post mind.thumb up

That's just benevolent sexism and utterly ridiculous imo.

Do you rack up 8k in gambling debt, and have a complete mental breakdown because the person you're dating got too close to a colleague? Does that even exist as a possibility on the spectrum of things you would do?

I don't think that is the case for a healthy and mentally stable individual. She would have done this sooner or later. Imagine having a child with someone like this, a REAL stressful event. How could you possibly trust a woman with this amount of self-control in being alone with a child and dealing with post-partum depression if it affects her? F*ck THAT!

Or maybe it's your fault? Are you not allowed to be human, and make some errors without your partner turning into Harley Quinn? I've quickly come to realize, that women aren't incapable of taking responsibility, but society has tried to push the narrative that a woman is by definition good, and cannot be anything but unless outside forces affect that innate internal goodness. It's utter nonsense.

You are the only one responsible for your actions. You do not define what you do by what others have purportedly done to you imo. Those are the type of people that f*ck someone else because their partner kissed someone else, and they become a whirlwind of chaotic emotion.

Cut her loose, trim the fat. You offered to pay her debt and she spent 4 hours hugging the kitchen floor. SMH. An irrational clown imo.

Bentley
I mean, everyone is responsible for their own activities and dealings but we also live in a society where people are isolated and denied of their own feelings unless they assert themselves in front of others. People can be insecure for a number of reasons and when you've been in a loving relationship with anyone, you know you could hurt them and leave them in a bad position not to ever trust someone else again. They give you that power not because they want you to have it, but because they think there is no other option.

It's still a dramatic situation to see someone you care about undergo that kind of emotional crisis. When the people that will gladly say someone with a crisis is crazy are the same that want you to shut your emotions and man up, I believe there is a legit cultural problem between the lines.

Edit: I agree blaming Whirly's narcisism is lol though

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
@DT no I wouldn't gamble, but I've never maybe loved someone like she loved me. Btw, cheers mate.

@ Bentley, also cheers mate, and I agree with your entire post.

@Nib, the truth is people are fragile and we never truly know how much is us and how much is them in all interactions as ranges vary. I can honestly say, I only ever behaved normally.

samhain
To me it seems that your only real culpability comes from a naivety of her depth of feelings toward you, and when worded that way, sounds like something literally every person on the planet has done at some point in their lives. From thinking a girl likes you when it turns out she doesn't to the other end of the spectrum where a person doesn't see the effect they have on someone else, we all misjudge somebodies feelings at some point in a relationship. That's partly why I encourage complete honesty in relationships, if problems are addressed sooner (as soon as they come up preferably) they don't have a chance to mutate into something far more threatening.

You also tried to do right by this girl for several months after the relationship ended, that's not the action taken by a heartless individual or a narcissist.

Robtard
Yeah, offering to pay an EX's debt which you didn't directly cause is the opposite of a dick move.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Nibedicus

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
@Sam that's pretty much my thoughts, tbh, the aim of this thread was to show men and women both get hurt, whilst I used a real world example it was to highlight women as portrayed on the internet are not a real image. In a way this got derailed by people who probably need to see this the most.

@Rage, see above and I agree with many of your points.

@Rob, Cheers mate and I don't really feel I was a douche at all.

@Nib, I'm not really the point of my thread in my opinion, perhaps I should have used a hypothetical rather than a real life situation to present the concept men and women are more alike in relationships than the web would have us believe.

The problem I still have and Rage, DT, Bentley, DMB and others have all touched on it is people are people, how they behave is different from situation to situation and relationship to relationship. Few people set out to hurt others on purpose, this portrayal that a lot of women do, isn't real.

Nibedicus
double post

Nibedicus

Putinbot1
Although, I wonder if a hypothetical would have generated this much discussion.

Surtur
Yeah, offering to pay an EX's debt which you didn't directly cause is the opposite of a dick move.

Indeed not a dick move, it's a cuck move.

Putinbot1
Indeed not a dick move, it's a cuck move. No, it's a kind move loser. But, as you will never have a proper relationship with anyone, it's not something you need to worry about.

Surt, no job...
No kids,
No education,
No gf
No life.

Surtur
No, it's a kind move loser. But, as you will never have a proper relationship with anyone, it's not something you need to worry about.

Surt, no job...
No kids,
No education,
No gf
No life.

I see I hit nerve, cool.

Putinbot1
I see I hit nerve, cool. not at all, it's just who you are,

Surt,
No job, no education, no girlfriend, no kids, no life, it's not cool, but thanks for reminding me who and what you are, I do forget because I'm kind.

Surtur
not at all, it's just who you are,

Surt,
No job, no education, no girlfriend, no kids, no life, it's not cool, but thanks for reminding me who and what you are, I do forget because I'm kind.

Yeah, I definitely hit a nerve smile

Putinbot1
Yeah, I definitely hit a nerve smile Na, its Friday you just have to remind me who you are.

Surt, the guy with no job, no health, no education, no gf, no kids, no stake in the world. Everytime I post your characteristics I imagine how you must feel reading them and going, **** me, that's me, I'm Surt... and remember Surt, even your online allies see you like that.

Surtur
an, its Friday you just have to remind me who you are.

Surt, the guy with no job, no health, no education, no gf, no kids, no stake in the world. Everytime I post your characteristics I imagine how you must feel reading them and going, **** me, that's me, I'm Surt... and remember Surt, even your online allies see you like that.

Yeah, a nerve was definitely hit. I love it smile

Flyattractor
Oh The Left and the Power of their...

https://media.giphy.com/media/QIiqoufLNmWo8/giphy.gif

Surtur

Indeed, he's so angry right now and it's causing him to lash out. It's entertaining.

Putinbot1
Yeah, a nerve was definitely hit. I love it smile but you don't Surt because you just end up showing again why you have nothing and why you will always have nothing and as for Fly, he admits he has less than you

BrolyBlack
Whilry why is that you go to? Post pics of other peoples PM's (which you already did multiple time) to try and get a reaction. Ive told Surtur multiple times in public and private how I feel about his work situation. It's no secret.

Flyattractor

How do I have "less"?

Or are you counting a "Girlfriend/Wife" as a Property?

Surtur
but you don't Surt because you just end up showing again why you have nothing and why you will always have nothing and as for Fly, he admits he has less than you

I do love it cuz it's hilarious. You're melting down right now.

Putinbot1
I do love it cuz it's hilarious. You're melting down right now. no surt, you're imaging more but as I've said often, you are who you are.

The guy with no job,
The guy with no gf,
The guy with no kids,
The guy with no, health,
The guy with nothing better to do than go back and forth on the internet because he has nothing.
Surt, the guy with no life, and sadly no hope.

Surt and Fly birds of a feather, full of hate because they long for something, anything. AND they know deep down their circumstances are their own making and are products of who they are. As do even their online allies.

BrolyBlack
Whilry why is that you go to? Post pics of other peoples PM's (which you already did multiple time) to try and get a reaction. Ive told Surtur multiple times in public and private how I feel about his work situation. It's no secret.

Flyattractor
no surt, you're imaging more but as I've said often, you are who you are.

The guy with no job,
The guy with no gf,
The guy with no kids,
The guy with no, health,
The guy with nothing better to do than go back and forth on the internet because he has nothing.

Surt and Fly birds of a feather, full of hate because they long for something, anything. AND they know deep down their circumstances are their own making and are products of who they are. As do even their online allies.

Yeah pretty much that.

Putinbot1
Whilry why is that you go to? Post pics of other peoples PM's (which you already did multiple time) to try and get a reaction. Ive told Surtur multiple times in public and private how I feel about his work situation. It's no secret. Fair enough m8. And yeah your feelings like so many others are public record. I guess it's my go to, because as you say, your views are similar, but you have a stake in the world, He talks about shit and gives it about things that can never be part of his life. And with that I have to board a plane, have a good weekend.

BrolyBlack
Is the left supposed to support the less privileged and disabled anyway? I dont see why you attack him so personally. If you dont like him put him on ignore, I got Adam on ignore. They he just goes away, its a win for everyone.

Putinbot1
Is the left supposed to support the less privileged and disabled anyway? I dont see why you attack him so personally. If you dont like him put him on ignore, I got Adam on ignore. They he just goes away, its a win for everyone. "The left" is many different groups, I'm a relatively old fashioned unionist, I believe in a fair days work for a fair days pay, safety nets for the poor and disadvantaged. That doesn't mean I believe a chimp should sling shit and not get put in its cage. Although I take your point about Surts lowly status, I really must go boarding is being called.

BrolyBlack
So why not just ignore him, honestly. Adam's toxicity and attitude piss me off, so I have him on ignore, he doesn't bother me in the slightest now. Why not at least try it?

Putinbot1
So why not just ignore him, honestly. Adam's toxicity and attitude piss me off, so I have him on ignore, he doesn't bother me in the slightest now. Why not at least try it? Because I'm not emotionally invested mate. I explained in the pic below.

Putinbot1
Apologies for posting another but I explained here in PM.

BrolyBlack
no surt, you're imaging more but as I've said often, you are who you are.

The guy with no job,
The guy with no gf,
The guy with no kids,
The guy with no, health,

This type of post shows your emotionally invested, you took the time to write all this out even though we know that's how you feel. You felt the need to insult him in every way you could to cut to his core. That means you are emotionally driven, because insults are emotionally driven, if he didn't actually bother you, you could ignore him, the fact you can't actually ignore him means he draws ill emotions out of you.

Putinbot1
This type of post shows your emotionally invested, you took the time to write all this out even though we know that's how you feel. You felt the need to insult him in every way you could to cut to his core. That means you are emotionally driven, because insults are emotionally driven, if he didn't actually bother you, you could ignore him, the fact you can't actually ignore him means he draws ill emotions out of you. apologies I meant this one which I pmed to you and clearly shows I'm not. That's just stating fact mate. Phone off light. Later smile

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud that was a funny one

BrolyBlack
Hey Surt, fcking kids work harder then you brolaughing out loud

Surtur
This type of post shows your emotionally invested, you took the time to write all this out even though we know that's how you feel. You felt the need to insult him in every way you could to cut to his core. That means you are emotionally driven, because insults are emotionally driven, if he didn't actually bother you, you could ignore him, the fact you can't actually ignore him means he draws ill emotions out of you.

Bingo. This isn't the first time, I've frustrated him enough in the past that he had to log off and go to the gym to vent lol.

BrolyBlack
Which is why I think he should just put you on ignore. Hes made countless incel threads targeted at you.

Whenever he makes an incel thread, we know "its about how I feel about Surtur."

So hes taking the time to make these threads because you piss him off. Ignore is a hell of a drug.

Surtur
Which is why I think he should just put you on ignore. Hes made countless incel threads targeted at you.

So hes taking the time to make these threads because you piss him off. Ignore is a hell of a drug.

Bingo, he makes these passive aggressive threads about me and then doesn't have the balls to even admit it. He's such a coward.

Putinbot1

So hes taking the time to make these threads because you piss him off. Ignore is a hell of a drug. They could be about another Incel. smile or Incels in general.

Surtur
They could be about another Incel. smile or Incels in general.

^I called it smile

Putinbot1
Bingo, he makes these passive aggressive threads about me and then doesn't have the balls to even admit it. He's such a coward. Surt you are too handicapped to be a dangerous Incel. And let's be honest when are you going to have the drive to shoot women, even the "thunder ****" who wronged you.

Surtur
Surt you are too handicapped to be a dangerous Incel. And let's be honest when are you going to have the drive to shoot women, even the "thunder ****" who wronged you.

As I said: you're a coward.

Putinbot1
As I said: you're a coward. Not at all my little incel, it's just not always about you... in fact it never is.

Get a job, get a stake in the world.

Surtur
Not at all my little incel, it's just not always about you... in fact it never is.

I see I hit another nerve coward, good smile

BrolyBlack
Not at all my little incel, it's just not always about you... in fact it never is.

Clearly, you hate incels.

Surtur
Clearly, you hate incels.

It's not even just incels, some of his threads about the alt right, sjw's, and youtubers are aimed at me too lol. He'll never admit to it.

We know he hates Tim Pool merely cuz I post his videos a lot.

Putinbot1
Clearly, you hate incels. It's not a hate it's more a sense of pity. I see them as I see racists and often the two go hand in hand I did a thread on that. Whilst Surt has many of the characteristics of an Incel hes physically unable to carry them through and to be honest I see him more as an old fashioned batchelor. He'll get an emotional support dog instead of shoot anyone up, it's not he lacks the drive. He does, it's just he is broken but not insane.

Surtur
It's not a hate it's more a sense of pity. I see them as I see racists and often the two go hand in hand I did a thread on that. Whilst Surt has many of the characteristics of an Incel hes physically unable to carry them through and to be honest I see him more as an old fashioned batchelor. He'll get an emotional support dog instead of shoot anyone up, it's not he lacks the drive. He does, it's just he is broken but not insane.

Nah, it's clearly hate you feel lol. Nobody is fooled.

Robtard
It's not a hate it's more a sense of pity. I see them as I see racists and often the two go hand in hand I did a thread on that. Whilst Surt has many of the characteristics of an Incel hes physically unable to carry them through and to be honest I see him more as an old fashioned batchelor. He'll get an emotional support dog instead of shoot anyone up, it's not he lacks the drive. He does, it's just he is broken but not insane.

Accurate

Surtur
Nope, but you tried smile

BrolyBlack

If murders and lawbreakers deserve rehabilitation, don't you think incels deserve the same? I just think if you actually talked to each other with more respect it would go along way.

Surtur
If murders and lawbreakers deserve rehabilitation, don't you think incels deserve the same? I just think if you actually talked to each other with more respect it would go along way.

It's too late, my presence clearly triggers him, angers him. He's gonna try to play it off like this isn't the case when it so clearly is lol.

Putinbot1
If murders and lawbreakers deserve rehabilitation, don't you think incels deserve the same? I just think if you actually talked to each other with more respect it would go along way. I do think they can solve there issues easily, however, as you allude whilst Surt has many of the characteristics of an incel, personally I don't see him as a violent shooter type. I think you have the right answer for Surt, he needs a job. Whilst he has some issues depression, bad back etc. He seems mentally capable of some sort of role in society. I think it would like you have stated it did for you ease his anger. I respect your worry for your friend.

Putinbot1
Accurate Too accurate Rob, as I typed, I though this is the real Surt.

Putinbot1
that's a little different t, most conservatives are... racists. I don't have an obsession with Incels, I just feel most the guys who spout shit about woman, feminism etc do it because they are sexually frustrated. Unlike people like Peterson, I think economics has little to do with most relationships and I think these guys would be better off trying rather than getting angry and going down the Incel/alt-right rabbit hole. I still think this.

Putinbot1
It's not a hate it's more a sense of pity. I see them as I see racists and often the two go hand in hand I did a thread on that. Whilst surt has many of the characteristics of an Incel hes physically unable to carry them through and to be honest I see him more as an old fashioned batchelor. He'll get an emotional support dog instead of shoot anyone up, it's not he lacks the drive. He does, it's just he is broken but not insane. True for most of KMCs far right, they enable a climate, they are the kid who laughs along with the bully.

Raisen
this is wrong on many levels.

SquallX
True for most of KMCs far right, they enable a climate, they are the kid who laughs along with the bully.

Stop being an idiot.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Raisen
this is wrong on many levels. Nah, things like people going into Eninn's thread and attacking him because he is quoting the Koran or a Hadith passively, the misquoting of female actresses to propagate misogyny, that's wrong on many levels. Fly is gone and Raisen is back, who'd have thunk it...

Emperordmb
Nah, things like people going into Eninn's thread and attacking him because he is quoting the Koran or a Hadith passively, the misquoting of female actresses to propagate misogyny, that's wrong on many levels. Fly is gone and Raisen is back, who'd have thunk it...
I've been attacked on the forums for my Christian beliefs... is that some evil bigotry that is evidence of political extremism? OR is that just being critical of my beliefs rather than say... them having a desire for me and my fellow Christians to get shot up?

Also... attacking modern feminism is not the same as attacking women. Most women are not modern feminists.

Putinbot1
I've been attacked on the forums for my Christian beliefs... is that some evil bigotry that is evidence of political extremism? OR is that just being critical of my beliefs rather than say... them having a desire for me and my fellow Christians to get shot up?

Also... attacking modern feminism is not the same as attacking women. Most women are not modern feminists. I've never attacked you for your Christianity or seen you attacked for it. As for third-wave feminism, it's a nothing in the real world like SJW's and just another deflection to hide misogyny. Like you say most women including Brie Larsan aren't third wave feminists.

Emperordmb
Here's the thing, you are conflating criticism of ideology with bigotry and extremism.

PatientLeach for example hasn't been coy about his contempt for all religious belief systems. He has argued that Islam is dangerous, and he's argued that Christianity is a dangerous ideology.

I don't think PatientLeach is a political extremist who wants to people violently assault or mass murder Muslims or Christians. That's an absurd leap in logic.

I don't even think Rocky, as much as he's followed me around in threads just to try and bait me on my religious views, and claimed that anyone whose religious is dangerous and promotes authoritarianism, is some political extremist who supports acts of terror against religious people.

Or what about you? You have, in the aftermath of this shooting, been shitting on incels and MRAs. Does that mean that you'd support unprovoked violence against MRAs or Incels?

Putinbot1
Here's the thing, you are conflating criticism of ideology with bigotry and extremism.

PatientLeach for example hasn't been coy about his contempt for all religious belief systems. He has argued that Islam is dangerous, and he's argued that Christianity is a dangerous ideology.

I don't think PatientLeach is a political extremist who wants to people violently assault or mass murder Muslims or Christians. That's an absurd leap in logic.

I don't even think Rocky, as much as he's followed me around in threads to try and bait me on my religious views, and claimed that anyone whose religion is dangerous and promotes authoritarianism, is some political extremist who supports acts of terror against religious people.

Or what about you? You have, in the aftermath of this shooting, been shitting on incels and MRAs. Does that mean that you'd support unprovoked violence against MRAs or Incels? of course not, which is the point I am taking, when you attack a reasonable belief system which all three people of the books are when in non-extremist forms, you create a climate that propagates bigotry. Particularly in online echo chambers where like-minded bigots validate each other's intolerance ironically under the ban of free speech. The incel problem is not going away, and enablers need to understand the climate they are responsible for.

dadudemon
True for most of KMCs far right, they enable a climate, they are the kid who laughs along with the bully.

I agree with the post of yours you quoted, as well.

Most conservatives I talk to are a little bit racist. They hold fears and ignorance towards those who are different. They are also classist.

Putinbot1
I agree with the post of yours you quoted, as well.

Most conservatives I talk to are a little bit racist. They hold fears and ignorance towards those who are different. They are also classist. thumb up

Putinbot1
The NZ shooter was an incel

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241

BrolyBlack
The NZ shooter was an incel

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/website-kiwi-farms-refuses-to-surrender-data-linked-to-accused-christchurch-terrorist-brendan-tarrant/news-story/46d3c925ef84b24dde6194c42b3c2241

Why did you post this in 5 different threads, if like you claim all the threads are different.

dadudemon
Why did you post this in 5 different threads, if like you claim all the threads are different.

Since he wants to drive that point home, I have a question about it:

Does his incel-hood have anything to do with the attack? Meaning, if we sent a lady of the night to visit him, would that stop the attack?

Putinbot1
Since he wants to drive that point home, I have a question about it:

Does his incel-hood have anything to do with the attack? Meaning, if we sent a lady of the night to visit him, would that stop the attack? i think notbso much, i think its about stake in the world and connection with others. I think its where all extremists overlap.

shiv
The female client:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/strictlys-karen-clifton-sobs-after-14154945

The female business owner:

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1101957/karen-clifton-instagram-strictly-come-dancing-david-webb-hair-latest-news

mike brown
In her eyes, I clearly did. She misunderstood a situation and lost her trust in me. When people believe something it's almost impossible to change there mind. If it's about someone they care about and they have lost trust, the mind can just go. I think that's what happened. Misunderstandings are often simply that, however they can sow seeds of distrust and at the most extreme shatter someone's world. In some ways it's a story as old as time, an individual's world is built around someone and something cracks that world. this is exactly the kind of possessiveness that I hate about monogamous relationships

No offense but I agree with Surtur you are better off without her

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>