Forcing Political Correctness On Employees And Characters Is Killing Marvel Comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Link

This is pretty interesting because people in the CBVF are even complaining about it, it seems to have gotten ridiculous. Here is some of the latest garbage produced.

You literally have to make this up in the comic world for it to be true. And its not just Marvel, DC is now doing it as well.

http://i.imgur.com/CuBhgu3h.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3Fzfa8C.jpg

Surtur
The mistake they made is thinking the whiny SJW"s are their core audience lol. These people do not give a sh*t about comics, they just wanna take on any SJW cause they can. Once they get their way they might buy the first issue of the series, but after that? They move on. Then you are left with the normal comic fans who give a flying f*ck about diversity and who aren't interesting in reading this SJW bullshit.

And of course, just like with the Star Wars movies, SJW's will bend over backwards to try to say they weren't the ones that ruined these products(when they are). Anyone daring to criticize will be labeled sexist or racist, etc.

Flyattractor
So glad I do not give either Marvel or DC any of my Comic Book Money anymore.

Surtur
Plus it's f*cking hilarious seeing mass murdering psychopaths whine about the patriarchy lol.

Granny Goodness is not the one to try to make these points with. Darkseid could force her to clean the floor with a toothbrush and that would be a good day.

Oh gee is APOKOLIPS not a planet that treats it's people fairly? My lawd!

Flyattractor
Did they have a panel of Darksied grabbing Granny by her..."Goodness"?

Here is a bit of a spot on review.

uTl-8obrXDE&t=0s

Surtur
I demand DC re-create the island of the amazons so it has men as well as women. I'm gonna create a petition for it.

#RepresentationMatters

Flyattractor
Just make it so that all the Amazons are just transgenderd men.

Cause being a Man is Bad!!!!

MythLord
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You literally have to make this up in the comic world for it to be true. And its not just Marvel, DC is now doing it as well.

http://i.imgur.com/CuBhgu3h.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3Fzfa8C.jpg
I heard those Darkseid scans are from a Harley Quinn comic. If so, then it's likely meant to be no more than a joke.
Is it true that the source is a Quinn comic?

Surtur
If it's a joke DC is in trouble! They just lost 1000 woke points.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by MythLord
I heard those Darkseid scans are from a Harley Quinn comic. If so, then it's likely meant to be no more than a joke.

How about the celestials turning iceman gay for "reasons"

Flyattractor

Nope. This is its Own Comic.

MythLord
Red herring as I'm discussing DC rn, but anyways: to be frank, I always thought Iceman had gay tendencies when I read his old comics. IDK, man, if they chose any X-Man character to be gay, it makes sense it'd be him.

Surtur

LOL!

Surtur
Didn't they also kill/get rid of Thor and replace him with Jane Foster? Lol.

Flyattractor
Yeah that is when they tried to make "THOR" a Title and not a person's Name. They actually tired to convince every one that Thor's name was ODINSON....

Stupid Ass Hats!

MythLord
Originally posted by Surtur
Didn't they also kill/get rid of Thor and replace him with Jane Foster? Lol.
No. Thor was just deemed Unworthy, but Jane was deemed worthy. That's more Mjolnir than the Celestials.

Also, Fly, Thor's name literally is Odinson and he's been called Odinson Odin-Knows how many times before JaneThor was even a thing...

Surtur
No. Thor was just deemed Unworthy, but Jane was deemed worthy.

That's even more hilarious.

Flyattractor
No. Thor was just deemed Unworthy, but Jane was deemed worthy. That's more Mjolnir than the Celestials.

Also, Fly, Thor's name literally is Odinson and he's been called Odinson Odin-Knows how many times before JaneThor was even a thing...

Yeah. His name is THOR ODINSON! Not Just ODINSON!

Reminds me of hold jokes in Twisted ToyFare Theater where Odin names literally EVERYTHING after Himself.

And yes. Marvel and DC have gone down the SJW Rabbit Hole. Should just fill the hole in and move on.

Surtur
Thor was probably deemed unworthy due to toxic masculinity.

Flyattractor
Yeah and this his arm feel off so there went his sex life too.

BrolyBlack
Red herring as I'm discussing DC rn, but anyways: to be frank, I always thought Iceman had gay tendencies when I read his old comics. IDK, man, if they chose any X-Man character to be gay, it makes sense it'd be him.

The thread is about Marvel, so its not a red herring, just because you thought he was gay, doesn't mean he is.

Nibedicus

Flyattractor
Were are you getting the "Highly Religious" bit from?

Try actually reading a comic boo sometime.

Sheesh.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Were are you getting the "Highly Religious" bit from?

Try actually reading a comic boo sometime.

Sheesh.

Well DS is a New God and his entire world worships him. big grin

NemeBro
Whew lad, the amount of ignorance in this thread from both sides in this thread is triggering my autism, I'll make a post when I get home.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Well DS is a New God and his entire world worships him. big grin

Yeah those Death Eye Beams have Nothing to Do with it!

Flyattractor
Originally posted by NemeBro
Whew lad, the amount of ignorance in this thread from both sides in this thread is triggering my autism, I'll make a post when I get home.

So we should get ready for a TON of Real Ignorance to get unloaded in short order I take it?

Surtur
So we should get ready for a TON of Real Ignorance to get unloaded in short order I take it?

Yep, best to just ignore his post like I will thumb up

Robtard
Another thread where fragile and delicate men rant about their penile insecurities while trying to pass it off as something else. Joy.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Another thread where fragile and delicate men rant about their penile insecurities while trying to pass it off as something else. Joy.

^Typical response to any criticism of SJW's and their impact on pop culture. Nothing to see here folks.

MythLord
That's even more hilarious.
To be fair, Thor was unworthy well before Jane was introduced. They also played on the whole "she's standing up to gods and demons while dying of cancer" as the reason for why Mjolnir deems her worthy.

MythLord
The thread is about Marvel, so its not a red herring, just because you thought he was gay, doesn't mean he is.
I was specifically discussing Darkseid being a Harvey Weinstein wannabe. And apparently, Iceman is gay according to the last few years of Marvel comics. smile

Silent Master
To be fair, Thor was unworthy well before Jane was introduced. They also played on the whole "she's standing up to gods and demons while dying of cancer" as the reason for why Mjolnir deems her worthy.

If that's all it takes to be worthy, then 99.9% of heroes would be worthy.

Surtur

Hmm, couldn't one argue that she did those things because she knew she was dying anyways?

Thor has fought these kind of beings when he still had a long life to look forward to. What did he do to lose the hammer?

Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor's name is Thor. Odinson is his last name. It's like Lois getting Kryptonian powers and asking people to call her Clark.

It's dumb AF, never made any sense, and Aaron's work on Thor has shit on the mythos inconceivable ways. Sales are shit, many hardcore Thor fans have left the book, and he turned many established Thor characters like Odin, into random misogynistic boogeyman.

And the Granny scans are from the Female Furries, and no, it's not a joke. Also, a being like Darkseid being horny and forcing someone to have sex is so f*cking terrible and....base....it reveals so much about the writer's creativity, or lack there-off.

Robtard
^Typical response to any criticism of SJW's and their impact on pop culture. Nothing to see here folks.

Iceman likes other men. Deal with it already, snowflake.

Surtur

The fact a cosmic being turned him gay is hilarious.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5qItPbGWz9ogo/giphy.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
Link

About right. I work in academia atm, and the shit is palpable. The only type of diversity some people want is the diversity that agrees with their opinion. And if you don't, you're basically inhuman and deserve to be treated as one.

It's pretty messed up tbh. These people would destroy someone's livelihood because they'd vote for Trump for example. But have no problem with someone voting for Hilary (The only difference between the two tbh, is that Trump is more vulgar, but if you were to net their bad deeds, Hilary would 100% be just as corrupt).

Iceman being gay was dumb. There was no reason for it, and it was so heavy-handed and it's the reason why people hate this SJW bullshit.

Robtard
The fact a cosmic being turned him gay is hilarious.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5qItPbGWz9ogo/giphy.gif

I do find that hilarious. I'm also not melting down over it thumb up

BrolyBlack
If being gay isnt a choice as we are told, making Iceman gay was a choice, goes against their own logic of homosexuality.

Surtur
I do find that hilarious. I'm also not melting down over it thumb up

It's good you aren't melting down over it since nobody else here was melting down over it either thumb up

Robtard
If being gay isnt a choice as we are told, making Iceman gay was a choice, goes against their own logic of homosexuality. Actually, Iceman being gay due to something outside his control (ie a cosmic power) works with what you now call the "logic of homosexuality".

Robtard
It's good you aren't melting down over it since nobody else here was melting down over it either thumb up

You're melting down over this, it's obvious.

Flyattractor
Ice Man got Mind raped by Jean Grey.

Surtur
You're melting down over this, it's obvious.

Where? My only comment towards Iceman was "lol".

Flyattractor
Where? My only comment towards Iceman was "lol".
Robbie is trying to use his "mind powers" to TURN you like Jean Grey did to Bobbie.

Surtur
Robbie is trying to use his "mind powers" to TURN you like Jean Grey did to Bobbie.

Lol when you think about it...forcing someone to change their sexuality is a form of mind rape too.

BrolyBlack
Actually, Iceman being gay due to something outside his control (ie a cosmic power) works with what you now call the "logic of homosexuality".

IOW Writers made him gay and used the celestials as scapegoats to further their bullshit agenda.

Flyattractor
Robbie is all bout dat Mind Rape!!!!!

You, Surtur WILL BECOME A LOONY LEFTY LIKE ROBBIE!

Surt>http://www.gayrva.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Iceman7-496x202.jpg<Robbie

Surtur
IOW Writers made him gay and used the celestials as scapegoats to further their bullshit agenda.

Lol just imagine how the left would react if a cosmic being turned a gay character straight. There would be an epic snowflake meltdown.

BrolyBlack
They would boycott Marvel and demand the writer be fired

Flyattractor
The Entire Staff of Marvel Comics needs to be Fired at this Point. DC could do with just getting rid of Didlo and Bendis.

MythLord
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's name is Thor. Odinson is his last name. It's like Lois getting Kryptonian powers and asking people to call her Clark.

It's dumb AF, never made any sense, and Aaron's work on Thor has shit on the mythos inconceivable ways. Sales are shit, many hardcore Thor fans have left the book, and he turned many established Thor characters like Odin, into random misogynistic boogeyman.

And the Granny scans are from the Female Furries, and no, it's not a joke. Also, a being like Darkseid being horny and forcing someone to have sex is so f*cking terrible and....base....it reveals so much about the writer's creativity, or lack there-off.
Never said it wasn't piss-poor writing. The Darkseid incident is obviously some political bullsh!t meant to comment on Harvey Wankstain.

BrolyBlack
How soon before we have Transgender Thor? I mean why not.

Surtur
Odin's name is Odin Borson, which sounds lame.

NemeBro
Yep, best to just ignore his post like I will thumb up An ironic statement considering one of the posts I was going to agree with was going to be yours.

Flyattractor
What is wrong with just calling them Junior?

Surtur
An ironic statement considering one of the posts I was going to agree with was going to be yours.

Me right now:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/nvrmnd.gif

Flyattractor
lol

NemeBro
Me right now:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/nvrmnd.gif Serious question though Surtur, why are you so opposed to reading what I have to say on a work of fiction? Is it just because we're in the gdf? Because I don't get this kind of hostility from you in the movie or game forums.

BrolyBlack
Im all for reading what you have to say, I was looking forward to it.

staxamillion
how did the celestials turn out iceman?

staxamillion
no point to make just asking

Robtard
Odin's name is Odin Borson, which sounds lame.

You realize that means "Son of Bor"? Rght? Why Thor is Thor Odinson. Right? You see the pattern of how some Scandinavian names work? Right? Right?

Robtard

Just wait until Galactus turns Wolverine bisexual using the Power Cosmic and we see a panel of Logan and Scott stealing a sensual secret kiss.

BrolyBlack
Wolverine was always bi

Robtard
Heh. That's more like it.

Surtur
Serious question though Surtur, why are you so opposed to reading what I have to say on a work of fiction? Is it just because we're in the gdf? Because I don't get this kind of hostility from you in the movie or game forums.

Lol it was more a joke than anything else. Apologies if it seemed hostile.

Surtur
You realize that means "Son of Bor"? Rght? Why Thor is Thor Odinson. Right? You see the pattern of how some Scandinavian names work? Right? Right?

Yes I know. What does that have to do with whether or not it sounds lame?

Robtard
Yes I know. What does that have to do with whether or not it sounds lame?

Cool, was just checking to inform if not.

Surtur
Oic

Robtard
You're welcome

samhain
Lol just imagine how the left would react if a cosmic being turned a gay character straight. There would be an epic snowflake meltdown.

I actually think this is the point though. I'd love to see an SJW meltdown over something like that. And SJW's probably love seeing teenage comic book fanboys lose their shit whenever they feel their masculinity being threatened. Two sides trying to get a reaction from each other really, like flirting.

jaden_2.0
Nothing says political correctness like a good rape.

Surtur
Originally posted by samhain
I actually think this is the point though. I'd love to see an SJW meltdown over something like that. And SJW's probably love seeing teenage comic book fanboys lose their shit whenever they feel their masculinity being threatened. Two sides trying to get a reaction from each other really, like flirting.

IMO I don't think the SJW's do it to get a rise out of people. Perhaps that is a bonus, but I think they just wanna be able to tout how many causes they've had an impact on. It's like during the times when Christians decided they were gonna bring their religion to others...whether they liked it or not.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Nothing says political correctness like a good rape.

When it comes to rape there is only one rule: behave.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/lets-not-turn-this-rape-into-a-murder.jpg

samhain
IMO I don't think the SJW's do it to get a rise out of people. Perhaps that is a bonus, but I think they just wanna be able to tout how many causes they've had an impact on. It's like during the times when Christians decided they were gonna bring their religion to others...whether they liked it or not.

No, I was being a bit glib with my last sentence there. Young people and especially teenagers are forever testing out the limits of their resourcefulness and seeing what they can affect and it was true in my day, the only difference is these days teens have the net and can reach out further, in my day we had to make do with prank phone calls, light arson and fighting.

jaden_2.0
When it comes to rape there is only one rule: behave.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/lets-not-turn-this-rape-into-a-murder.jpg

Dead women don't say no.

Surtur
Yeah but young people also be eating tide pods...

Surtur
Dead women don't say no.

Indeed they don't...indeed. Plus they can't make eye contact.

samhain
Dead women don't say no.

Neither can they give consent... or head.

A deaf woman with broken hands can't say no either.

jaden_2.0
Yeah but young people also be eating tide pods...

And pouring boiling water on themselves.

Robtard
And pouring boiling water on themselves.

Didn't look, but why am I not surprised if that's a thing now

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by samhain
Neither can they give consent... or head.

A deaf woman with broken hands can't say no either.

You're not trying "hard" enough. Rigor Mortis time.

Surtur
Teen who crashed car while blindfolded was doing the "Bird Box challenge"

BrolyBlack
"Games dont cause people to do thing"

But movies do

Surtur
"Games dont cause people to do thing"

But movies do

I beat a bunch of hookers to death in GTA and in real life I've only beaten one to death so yeah games don't cause people to do things.

BrolyBlack
Remember, violent games dont cause people to do things. But dumb netflix movies do.

Surtur
It's more like stupid people used a movie as an excuse to do some stupid shit.

MythLord
Are we really blaming a movie for an idiot who thought it'd be funny and/or smart to try and drive blindfolded?

I've watched Bird Box and I've never once felt the need to wear a blindfoled. I've also watched Looney Tunes and never once felt the need to ram my head through a wall and hunt wabbits.
There'll always be imbeciles out there.

SquallX

MythLord
Nah, it's actually because I always wear a tinfoil hat. That way the evil Illuminati cannot make me do violent things without my consent with their subliminal messages in their Netflix films and vidja gamez!

#Conspiracy#Woke#Rebel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.