AG tells Chairman Nadler his time is up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
Regardless of your feelings of the man, this was savage.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/02/08/matthew-whitaker-five-minutes-judiciary-committee-testimony-nr-vpx.cnn

Robtard
Closeted gay Michael Chiklis dodged that question

BrolyBlack
Why are you mocking him for his sexuality?

snowdragon
That was entertaining. I watched some of the hearing it was typical with grandstanding by the controlling party and pretty soft jabs by the minority but one of the kickers is that the grandstanding folks were going well off script from what was supposed to be discussed at the hearing.

The clip with Ocasio-Cortez in the bottom of those video clips is x10000 better more about politics in general rather than ultra-partisan.

BrolyBlack
Indeed I watched it earlier, was also savage

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/2/8/18216884/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-video-campaign-finance

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Indeed I watched it earlier, was also savage

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/2/8/18216884/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-video-campaign-finance

Well yeah our entire system is corrupt.

cdtm
Originally posted by snowdragon
That was entertaining. I watched some of the hearing it was typical with grandstanding by the controlling party and pretty soft jabs by the minority but one of the kickers is that the grandstanding folks were going well off script from what was supposed to be discussed at the hearing.

The clip with Ocasio-Cortez in the bottom of those video clips is x10000 better more about politics in general rather than ultra-partisan.

That was awesome. I think I'm becoming a fan.

Almost enough to make me switch parties... again.

BrolyBlack
When she runs for President, I will vote for her. Im saving my vote for the first female president for a real female. Hildabeast didnt count.

dadudemon

She very awkwardly stumbled through her point while doing the ultra annoying voice-fry thing, though. I could barely tolerate listening to her speak.

Her point?

That corruption in the US is legal. And her point was convoluted as hell when the real point is very simple and straightforward.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dadudemon
She very awkwardly stumbled through her point while doing the ultra annoying voice-fry thing, though. I could barely tolerate listening to her speak.

Her point?

That corruption in the US is legal. And her point was convoluted as hell when the real point is very simple and straightforward.

Her voice is annoying but her little display was important I think. Very few people understand just how bad legal corruption has gotten in the US in the last few decades. Or maybe it always was the case, and those in power preached piety and honor to keep the masses in-line.

Regardless, it's eye-opening for a lot of better, and therefore imo, valuable.

BrolyBlack
What she did was just short of genius as far as public insight is concerned.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Her voice is annoying but her little display was important I think. Very few people understand just how bad legal corruption has gotten in the US in the last few decades. Or maybe it always was the case, and those in power preached piety and honor to keep the masses in-line.

Could just be a political tactic, where the irony is she IS that bad guy.

Or maybe she's a true believer, and putting everyone on notice, friend and foe.

It's naive, but I hope it's the latter. Maybe she can do something before cynicism and age sets in.

BrolyBlack
I like her, she at least makes it interesting. All these other dead beat politics are pathetic.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

But..but..but..

It was just empty rhetoric that was more partisan anti-Trump b.s.

She didn't present any solutions at all. Just brought up that corruption is legal in DC while stumbling through her points. Oh, and she painted the target on the Office of the President of the United States when almost all the same corruption "tricks" still apply to congress.

BrolyBlack
Who cares, she looked good doing it.

snowdragon
But..but..but..

She didn't present any solutions at all. Just brought up that corruption is legal in DC while stumbling through her points. Oh, and she painted the target on the Office of the President of the United States when almost all the same corruption "tricks" still apply to congress.

You are correct, no solutions however with her popularity she can bring issues to light. That, in this environment, is how you encourage change.

BrolyBlack
Shes at least trying. Nobody in DC does much of anything besides Trump until now.

dadudemon
You are correct, no solutions however with her popularity she can bring issues to light. That, in this environment, is how you encourage change.

I very strongly disagree. Almost everyone is aware of this kind of corruption.

She's virtue signaling to voters to try and appeal to them. Terribly.

Emperordmb
**** I'll take corruption over AOC as president.

SquallX
Do you guys thinks/believes AOC is already corrupt?

Surtur
But..but..but..

Originally posted by Surtur
Ocasio-Cortez Hearing Goes Viral. Here's What The Video Didn't Show.

Lol

Emperordmb
Originally posted by SquallX
Do you guys thinks/believes AOC is already corrupt?
No I'll give her that much. But still give her the reigns of power and the US will look like Venezuela.

I'll take our current shitty politicians over some idiotic idealist who'll break the economy.

Surtur
Trigger warning for snowflakes, Tim Pool video about to be posted:

Ocasio Cortez Mocked Over INSANE Green New Deal

PwcugddlsoU

laughing

Surtur

Flyattractor
Yeah ...The GREEN DEAL =

https://media.giphy.com/media/3orieZJDx3QGQ7ryVi/giphy.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.