Magneto vs parasite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oslaught1262
fight in a scrapyard

round 1 no prep
round 2 20 seconds prep for both

SquallX

Flyattractor
Depends on the version of Ruddy.

Eternal Idol
Magneto

Flyattractor
What happens when the magnetic energy waves hit Parasite? Can he absorb power via that?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What happens when the magnetic energy waves hit Parasite? Can he absorb power via that?
Wouldn't it just make him stronger, without draining Magneto? I know some versions can absorb the energy itself, but most if not all versions have to touch another to drain them, and I'm having a hell of a time imagining Parasite closing the distance and grabbing Magneto in a scrapyard.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Wouldn't it just make him stronger, without draining Magneto? I know some versions can absorb the energy itself, but most if not all versions have to touch another to drain them, and I'm having a hell of a time imagining Parasite closing the distance and grabbing Magneto in a scrapyard.

It is reasons like this that DC should really stop REBOOTING their universe ever 10 minutes.

Not that powers don't vary between story and writer all the time.

And what would happen if Parasite managed to touch Mag's Shield Bubble?

Eternal Idol
It is reasons like this that DC should really stop REBOOTING their universe ever 10 minutes.

Not that powers don't vary between story and writer all the time.

And what would happen if Parasite managed to touch Mag's Shield Bubble?

I think he'd get a strength boost, if he did manage to touch it. Inside a scrapyard though, Magneto could restrain Parasite and attack him while maintaining his distance.

Flyattractor
But the magnetic energy would be all around the metal and I am sure some could argue that since Maggy is Controlling the Magnetic Lines of Force it is some how Directly Connected to Him via that and thus Parrry can leech into that...cause Comic Book Logic...

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Eternal Idol

Parasite was draining Hal without touching him. Parasite is a bad matchup for someone like Magneto.

cdtm
He was draining Superman without touching him, too. Tapped in to his hv.

Stoic
What stops Magneto from from encasing him in scrap and crushing the shit out of him?

Magneto FTW.

Flyattractor
What is Parry's normal Durability?

carver9
Magneto uses the Iron in his blood and toss him out of orbit.

Flyattractor
Nah. Parry just uses his Iron to pull the power out of Maggy.

Parry wins..

Nuff Said!

Mindset
Magneto manipulates the EM force, he's not producing the energy from his body.

Well, at least not in most applications of his powers.

Flyattractor
But he has to put out SOME kind of Energy to manipulate the EM Force. So there is Parry's way.

Parry WINS!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Magneto uses the Iron in his blood and toss him out of orbit.

Jesus this is a novel and inventive battle tactic. Carver9 is truly ascending. We are witnessing the birth of a new life form.

Mindset
But he has to put out SOME kind of Energy to manipulate the EM Force. So there is Parry's way.

Parry WINS! Maybe.

Show me.

Or rather, show me Parasite draining someone indirectly. I only know of him draining directly from that person's energy.

DarkSaint85
Yeah...it's like saying Parasite would drain GeoForce by touching the ground, or Mera by touching water.

Or a telekinetic by being hit in the face by a brick.

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah...it's like saying Parasite would drain GeoForce by touching the ground, or Mera by touching water.

Or a telekinetic by being hit in the face by a brick. Has he done this?

You could either be being sarcastic or agreeing with me. Comic writing can be garbage, so it could go either way.

Also, that's still direct contact with their energy, I guess.

DarkSaint85
I'm agreeing with you.

cdtm
Originally posted by Stoic
What stops Magneto from from encasing him in scrap and crushing the shit out of him?

Magneto FTW.

Parasite simply drains the metal. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.