Bullseye and Redhood vs Gambit, Sabretooth, Taskmaster, Maverick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
fight takes place in mall of america
https://www-crazyfamilyadventure-com.exactdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Mall-of-America-Feature-Image.png

Bullseye and Red Hood has 2 days of prep with all the resources they can get to set things up, with explosives to any tracking devices, smoke bombs etc

they have full knowledge every details of team 2 down to how many pimples on their dicks

they know exactly the location of team 2 since the bell ring and will not attack right away and let their traps do the work

4 members of team 2 walked in the mall with no prep, no idea who their opponents are

can team 1 pulls it off

win by any means, CIS off

Deadline
Good thread man, good thread. Gotta say I think they could do it but sombody like TM could get smart and lead the team. Don't really know Maverick but he seems kinda smart.

Supermutant
I'm not sure what Bullseye has done with prep, but Jason has good feats with prep. Think I'll take team 1 if they can work together. cool idea for a thread

deathslash
I'll give this to the team. Jason can only prep for so much and characters like Maverick and sabretooth usually throw a monkey wrench in the machine.

Stoic
Creed could be the game changer. He'd know where they were the moment he stepped on the field.

staxamillion
a lot of potential traps and sniper opportunities

I don't see why sabretooth and taskmaster wouldn't/couldn't flush them out and maverick and gambit snipe them

Zelax
Taskmaster's gear will give the team a decisive win, against Jason and Dex.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Supermutant
I'm not sure what Bullseye has done with prep, but Jason has good feats with prep. Think I'll take team 1 if they can work together. cool idea for a thread

Actually now that I have given this more thought, Bullseye does have some impressive feats with prep. He has out-prepped Pun a couple of times. I don't see how Taskmaster and Gambit survives the initial sniper opportunity from BE as he knows exactly where they will be when the fight starts. As a matter of fact since the OP says any resources they can get their hands on, Lester should have adamantium rounds. Hood could use ice batarangs that Bruce used to quickly freeze the Talons, quick drying foam is another option. This really becomes what resources does team 1 use, especially with that much one sided prep.

MrMind
it also depends if team 1 will go as a team or split up to find team 2 imo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.