World's Got Talent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gauntlet o doom
We're holding a World's Got Talent competition and some of the most talented entertainers in history are competing. Let's say the 12 acts below are all competing. Who would win the contest? All entertainers are in their prime.

Elvis Presley
Michael Jackson
Jimi Hendrix
Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers
The Beatles
Madonna
Robin Williams
Beyonce
David Copperfield
Luciano Pavarotti
George Carlin
Amadeus Mozart

Putinbot1
Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
We're holding a World's Got Talent competition and some of the most talented entertainers in history are competing. Let's say the 12 acts below are all competing. Who would win the contest? All entertainers are in their prime.

Elvis Presley
Michael Jackson
Jimi Hendrix
Fred Astaire & Ginger Rogers
The Beatles
Madonna
Robin Williams
Beyonce
David Copperfield
Luciano Pavarotti
George Carlin
Amadeus Mozart I'd rather see U2 in their prime again to be honest.

BrolyBlack
Mozart would win hands down. No alive on this planet has ever seen him alive to play and his name has been around for centuries.

Second would be Elvis tied with the Beatles.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Mozart would win hands down. No alive on this planet has ever seen him alive to play and his name has been around for centuries.

Second would be Elvis tied with the Beatles. This is probably the right answer.

jaden_2.0
Never even knew George Carlin could hold a tune.

SquallX

jaden_2.0
They'd make a f**king great show together though. Chuck Freddie in there as well.

SquallX

MythLord
Lady Gaga wins smile

I'm kidding, of course. Stuff like this really depends on taste, but someone like Mercury or Mozzart would probably always be at the top of the list.

Impediment
Elvis was beyond overrated. A second rate singer who sang watered down rock & roll for middle class white people.

Michael Jackson had more talent in his pinky finger than any five people combined.

dadudemon
Most talented person in history?

Leonardo da Vinci or Shrikant Jichkar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrikant_Jichkar

Two honorable mentions could be:

Aristotle who is up there with da Vinci and may take the win for stage presence or debate.

Paul Robeson who had amazing stage presence. Great voice. Might actually a legit Cowell-esque World' Got Talent competition.

Robtard
George Carlin - Jacko Beats Them All

2uC8LSV-j2g

So, yeah Jackson was the top shelf entertainer; arguably the best of the best. Too bad he liked diddling kids though.

Adam_PoE
Probably Michael Jackson.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon

Aristotle who is up there with da Vinci and may take the win for stage presence or debate.

Paul Robeson who had amazing stage presence. Great voice. Might actually a legit Cowell-esque World' Got Talent competition.

I'm still convinced Da Vinci was an alien.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by dadudemon

Paul Robeson who had amazing stage presence. Great voice. Might actually a legit Cowell-esque World' Got Talent competition. You say Da Vinci, I say perhaps - his work on heart valves (which actually worked in 96 on a pig) alone puts him up there, however, in terms of being groundbreaking I'll pick Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī, you wouldn't be reading this on your device now without him and I'll also take the father of the enlightenment, the greatest Incel of all - Isaac Newton, his works in Maths, Physics, Chemistry Kheme, even the early life sciences were unsurpassed, he gave us our world.

Robtard
If we're saying ever in all human history and "talent" isn't about pure entertainment. Then whatever African designed and fired the first Bow and Arrow some 60k+ years ago. That person; probably a man as hunting tended to fall more on the men while the women gathered, so that should appease the misogyny-side of the racist here.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
You say Da Vinci, I say perhaps - his work on heart valves (which actually worked in 96 on a pig) alone puts him up there, however, in terms of being groundbreaking I'll pick Muḥammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī, you wouldn't be reading this on your device now without him and I'll also take the father of the enlightenment, the greatest Incel of all - Isaac Newton, his works in Maths, Physics, Chemistry Kheme, even the early life sciences were unsurpassed, he gave us our world.

Yes, truly depends on the format of this talent show. da Vinci could put on a great show and is the most talented man in history. An unparalleled polymath.

Aristotle, if we could speak his language, may put on a great show, as well: known for his presentations and oration skills.

Shrikant Jichkar is probably the most educated and also was a great public speaker.

Similar to Paul Robeson. I think Paul Robeson would have the edge on mass appeal since his singing voice would serenade even the angriest of us. But Robeson is also, similarly, a gifted polymath.

Still has to be da Vinci, though. If this is a Cowell-esque "Got Talent" thing, it's going to be da Vinci who would probably put on a chemistry (alchemy) show, give a politics speech, paint something, sculpt something, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.