Darth Vader vs Smaug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

K-Dog
Smaug was immersed in liquid melted metal, and shook it off like getting out of a hot tub. His fire breath might not feel too good either. And pretty sure nobody is mind controlling him.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by cdtm
Who wins?

Damnnn.....

Smaug was pretty big.....Going for a tie...But will side with Vader for the sake of debating.

Vader's lightsaber would still cut through the fire drake.

KingD19
What would happen if Smaug's fire breath got forced back inside him?

relentless1
Vader manhandled ATATs and other large objects, he could snap maugs neck or at least choke him out, not to mention possibly hold back his fire blasts with the Force AND his saber could cut through that armour

riv6672
^^^what movies did he do that in? The ATATs?

Kazenji
Maybe the Rebels tv show, Not sure i haven't watched it all.

KingD19
He did it in Rebels. An AT-AT exploded in his face. He either shielded himself or was just fine, then held it up with the Force and threw it off him.

riv6672
Originally posted by Kazenji
Maybe the Rebels tv show, Not sure i haven't watched it all.
Ah, thanks. That speaks well of Vader.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by relentless1
Vader manhandled ATATs and other large objects, he could snap maugs neck or at least choke him out, not to mention possibly hold back his fire blasts with the Force AND his saber could cut through that armour

I don't think it would that easy. But yeah, ultimately i think Vader would have the upper hand.

K-Dog
Ok, was going with Star Wars movies...not familiar with other stuff.

TheVaultDweller
I think they're referring to the feat at 2:10:

PFK1YmIwgls

Might be another one though. I am not totally up to date with Rebels.

Robtard
Vader FTW

Impediment

TheVaultDweller
That'd probably a stalemate. Smaug would choke to death after Denton jumped down his throat.

KingD19
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

PFK1YmIwgls

Yeah its that one. It was a Walker(AT-ST) not an AT-AT. But thats the scene.

TheVaultDweller
I think it's actually an AT-DP, which is slightly larger than an AT-ST.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah its that one. It was a Walker(AT-ST) not an AT-AT. But thats the scene.

Consider that Vader wasn't even worried or stressed about the feat.

Impediment
Smaug stomps movie Vader.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment

Movie Vader was portrayed weak to his current standards.

riv6672
Originally posted by K-Dog
Ok, was going with Star Wars movies...not familiar with other stuff.
Same.

BruceSkywalker

Bashar Teg
unless smaug has some magic to counter vader, he would be overcome the force and choked or cut to death. because size matters not.
it's now canon that lightsabers can can though solid rock like warm butter

Kazenji
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Movie Vader was portrayed weak to his current standards.

Maybe his suit was getting out of date and needed alot more repairs?

either way it's all connected with it being canon animation and film.

riv6672
Bit of a mismatch then.

Josh_Alexander
Maybe his suit was getting out of date and needed alot more repairs?

either way it's all connected with it being canon animation and film.

Naah...I think it was all due to the fights not being that elaborate...I mean, look at the prequels.

One could easily think Darth Maul being way better than movie Vader, although that is not really the case.

Kazenji
Yeah they were concentrating more on the story and character's rather then the fight choreography.

Josh_Alexander
Yeah they were concentrating more on the story and character's rather then the fight choreography.

Yeah exactly. Vader was very powerful, not for anything he has one of the highest jedi kill-count, if not the highest.

relentless1
the TV shows count, they are canon to the films

BrolyBlack
Hoping this is the last great pointless debate

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by relentless1
the TV shows count, they are canon to the films

Don't forget Disney's comics.

Kazenji
Marvel you mean.

Josh_Alexander
Marvel you mean.

thumb up but canon.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Impediment

Eon Blue
Smaug crushes the emo crybaby in a walking deathbed.

KingD19
With all Vader's feats, no he doesn't.

Impediment

Bashar Teg
good point imp. ep3 proved that fire>the force. though vader would likely sense the attack coming this time. smaug is very much the angry type and sith are pretty good at sensing that.

Josh_Alexander

Josh_Alexander
This is how I think the battle would fair:
Vader (Considering all canon): 8/10 maybe even a 9.
Vader (Movies only): 6/10.

Why? Because the lightsaber would still cut clean through Smaug.

There is also the fact that Smaug is very cocky and tends to underestimate his opponents too much.

BrolyBlack
Why do you care so much?

Bashar Teg
you're in the subforum dedicated to heatedly arguing one imaginary character over another, so good luck finding an "amen" to that post.

Eon Blue
^ thumb up

Josh always has had glaring character defects.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

PFK1YmIwgls

There's nothing about this clip that isn't awesome.

Also he clearly wasn't even trying.

ares834
Yeah, Rebels handled Vader really well. Kinda shocking considering how poorily it portrayed Maul or how poorly TCW treated Dooku and Grievous.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Eon Blue
^ thumb up

Josh always has had glaring character defects.

Smaug gets decap. Get it over with.

John Murdoch
Composite/all canon feats Vader crushes Smaug.

Smaug crushes Episode III, Rogue One, and OT-only Vader.

Surtur
Originally posted by ares834
Yeah, Rebels handled Vader really well. Kinda shocking considering how poorily it portrayed Maul or how poorly TCW treated Dooku and Grievous.

Seems the CGI shows just do Star Wars better than the movies. Clone Wars was excellent too.

quanchi112
Smaug turns him to ash.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by quanchi112
My time away was2 months but you never know when I may do this in the future. Soak it up. It should have been longer. :3

Josh_Alexander
My time away was2 months but you never know when I may do this in the future. Soak it up.

And I thought death had finally found your old ass...But ohhh well...Seems like no dream can last long enough.... laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
It should have been longer. :3 Silence yourself you loser.

quanchi112
And I thought death had finally found your old ass...But ohhh well...Seems like no dream can last long enough.... laughing out loud Your humor is still sub par.

Bashar Teg
Smaug turns him to ash.

i don't want to make a thread on it, so i'll ask here and leave it at that: snoke vs smaug?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i don't want to make a thread on it, so i'll ask here and leave it at that: snoke vs smaug? Snoke.

Bashar Teg
to be honest, i think any jedi master or sith with a lightsaber could make short work of smaug

NemeBro
to be honest, i think any jedi master or sith with a lightsaber could make short work of smaug What damage would their lightstabers even do? It would penetrate Smaug easily, but its too small to do any significant damage.

Smaug would turn Vader to ash for the record. Movie Vader does not have a single feat where he deflects a torrent of flame the size Smaug could put out, nor does he have a feat of stopping a high-speed monster that is longer than four blue whales.

quanchi112
Vader goes down in flames. Smaug is a beast.

Kazenji
Josh pretty much covered this on page 2

Movie version only Vader loses....but if we include all the stuff that's Canon then he wins.

Bashar Teg
spinning throw could cut through his neck or it can be simply thrown as a spear. If you need to imagine a jedi master standing on a mountain of gold coins like a retard waiting to be roasted by a dragon, that's cool.

quanchi112
Josh pretty much covered this on page 2

Movie version only Vader loses....but if we include all the stuff that's Canon then he wins. What the comics? In real time Vader is not that impressive.

Kazenji
With the comics Vader is so impressive

go actually read them instead of hating on the character like you do as usual.

Josh_Alexander
What the comics? In real time Vader is not that impressive.

Canon Vader stomps Smaug.

quanchi112
With the comics Vader is so impressive

go actually read them instead of hating on the character like you do as usual. It is entirely different and we get a feel for Vader real time in the series and films to see how he reacts. Comics are an entirely different medium with too many missing variables.

quanchi112
Canon Vader stomps Smaug. Only if your dreams. The guy failed against some random clerks at the end of Rogue one.

Josh_Alexander
Only if your dreams. The guy failed against some random clerks at the end of Rogue one.

Smaug utterly failed to stop some midgets and was further slained by a rusted arrow.

DV stomps, spite thread.

Flyattractor
Vader could just One Shot Smaug via his weak spot like the Archer did in the Book. Took him down in one paragraph if I recall correctly.

quanchi112
Smaug utterly failed to stop some midgets and was further slained by a rusted arrow.

DV stomps, spite thread. False, he defeated the entire kingdom. He was not killed by dwarves.

Vader failed against non warrior scrubs. Sad. Smaug destroys him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Vader could just One Shot Smaug via his weak spot like the Archer did in the Book. Took him down in one paragraph if I recall correctly. Incorrect, a little fl fatally wounded Vader. Smaug wins. Way too powerful and Vader is too weak to contend.

Flyattractor
Unlike You I actually READ the Hobbit Book.

So yeah...

WTF is a "fl"?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Unlike You I actually READ the Hobbit Book.

So yeah...

WTF is a "fl"? Force lightning you ignorant Star Wars pretender. Movies only, kid.

Josh_Alexander
False, he defeated the entire kingdom. He was not killed by dwarves.

Vader failed against non warrior scrubs. Sad. Smaug destroys him.

Vader purged the order 66 Jedi survivors.

Vader >>> A kingdom of midgets.

Vader stomps.

quanchi112
Vader purged the order 66 Jedi survivors.

Vader >>> A kingdom of midgets.

Vader stomps. He has the support of the empire. Kenobi alone defeated him, kiddo.

Vader failed against rogue one clerks. Kingdom of midgets slay him.

Bashar Teg
R1 did make vader look like a show pony chump who forgot his mission because he needed to express himself with a display of artistic violence.
but i block it out of my mind as i did the PT. nobody is ruining vader for me.

quanchi112
Which film is your favorite Vader portrayal?

Bashar Teg
tossup between ep4 and ep6. both based on entirely sentimental anecdotal rubbish.

my first introduction to darth vader was at the age of 6, watching ep4 when it was called "star wars" on hbo, at at most other things on tv/cinema either sucked ass or were geared toward adults. he was dracula/frankenstain with a laser sword at a time when nothing came even close to being that cool.

to then see that character come through a redemption arc at 9 was pretty mind-blowing, considering that the general rule in all entertainment at the time, from cinema to tv to pro wrestling, was a story of unimpeachable good guys VS irredeemable bad guys.

nothing of any debatable value in a vs forum, but you asked. that's why old folks are tough nuts to crack when it comes to vader. but i admit he's kinda worthless in this forum.

Josh_Alexander
He has the support of the empire. Kenobi alone defeated him, kiddo.

Vader failed against rogue one clerks. Kingdom of midgets slay him.

Lightsaber>>>>> Rusted arrow.

Vader wins this with a single blow...Except Smaug's death won't be that dramatic wink

Flyattractor
Force lightning you ignorant Star Wars pretender. Movies only, kid.

Funny how you don't know how to use Full Words....Or as the Kids Say.. "fw"

Stupid Abbreviation Using Kids today..

Rude Little Snots.

Back of the Hand is what they need.

laughing

quanchi112
Lightsaber>>>>> Rusted arrow.

Vader wins this with a single blow...Except Smaug's death won't be that dramatic wink It was not just the arrow it was the placement and force it was fired. Rusted arrow plus the force>>Palp Fl.

False. He failed to even defeat a weak Luke with a single blow. Dragon>>>>> human body.

laughing out loud

Josh_Alexander
It was not just the arrow it was the placement and force it was fired. Rusted arrow plus the force>>Palp Fl.

False. He failed to even defeat a weak Luke with a single blow. Dragon>>>>> human body.

laughing out loud

Except the lightsaber never hit Luke.....

Smaug gets butchered.

quanchi112

Smaug gets butchered. Fl means force lightning. That arrow would kill Vader you dumbass.

Smaug decimates Vader then the worthless stormtroopers.

Eon Blue

Smaug gets butchered.

You sound hangry. Need a burger, fat boy?

Smaug decimates the pathetic wheezing man in a walking deathbed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eon Blue
You sound hangry. Need a burger, fat boy?

Smaug decimates the pathetic wheezing man in a walking deathbed. Brother knows fiction.

Eon Blue
Brother knows fiction.

thumb up

Bashar Teg
It was not just the arrow it was the placement and force it was fired. Rusted arrow plus the force>>Palp Fl.

laughing out loud

oh cmon, it was obvious vader wasn't trying to kill luke in ESB and RotJ. give him some credit, will ya?

quanchi112
oh cmon, it was obvious vader wasn't trying to kill luke in ESB and RotJ. give him some credit, will ya? He still tried to put him down or defeat him to lure him over. He took that shoulder graze. Plus I will always go at Vader. Just who I am.

Bashar Teg
i know how you roll wink

the combination of sentimental attachments vs his complete impracticality in this forum makes for top quality bait, especially since kylo/rey/snoke have far surpassed vader's or any force-user's power on screen (remember rey reverse-mind-raped kylo as a newbie so she's obviously of equal potential)

quanchi112
i know how you roll wink

the combination of sentimental attachments vs his complete impracticality in this forum makes for top quality bait, especially since kylo/rey/snoke have far surpassed vader's or any force-user's power on screen (remember rey reverse-mind-raped kylo as a newbie so she's obviously of equal potential) Have you seen either of the two fantastic beasts films? I know off topic but I have a feeling you might really like Grindelwald as a character.

Bashar Teg
never been much of a potter fan but i did see all the films and will check the others out when they become available at no extra cost to me

quanchi112
never been much of a potter fan but i did see all the films and will check the others out when they become available at no extra cost to me I doubt you will enjoy Voldemort who is my cup of tea. Grindelwald is pretty fantastic in his own right just not my sort of character that I gravitate towards. You see a Depp flesh out the character in Crimes of Grindelwald. Completely different modus operandi than dear old Tom (Voldemort).

Ps. You do not need to see the Potter films since these are the prequels to the Potter franchise.

Bashar Teg
if it pops up on netflix or hulu i'll check them out thumb up

quanchi112
if it pops up on netflix or hulu i'll check them out thumb up Ok. If I spot them anywhere you will get a pm.

quanchi112

Eon Blue
^ Awesome info, brother. I love characterization info like that especially when it comes to villains.

quanchi112
https://media.giphy.com/media/l1ug5sWBCJOOGzN84/giphy.gif

BrolyBlack
Smaug wins, this isnt even a fight.

BrolyBlack

Smaug gets butchered.

You do realize that a strike from a lightsaber doesn't mean a massive dragon of his size does not die immediately. He swam in molten gold like it was nothing.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Smaug wins, this isnt even a fight. thumb up

Josh_Alexander
You do realize that a strike from a lightsaber doesn't mean a massive dragon of his size does not die immediately. He swam in molten gold like it was nothing.

Lightsaber》》》》》》》》》 Molten gold.

A single swing from that lightsaber would split open Smaug's skin.
He won't die immediatly, but he will die.

Josh_Alexander
Smaug wins, this isnt even a fight.

I thought you didn't care laughing out loud

Smaug loses, Vader has every advantage.

quanchi112

Smaug loses, Vader has every advantage. Name them.

Eon Blue

Smaug loses, Vader has every advantage.

More faulty logic from the obese manchild. Get real, Smaug decimates the emo crybaby.

Josh_Alexander
Name them.

Vader has TK. Which means he can TK block Smaug's fire.
Vader is the more agile
Vader is faster
He has a lightsaber which can cut through Smaug's skin, like knife cutting through butter.
Smaug is a huge target, in other words he won't be dodging that lightsaber.

Canon Vader stomps Morgoth's worm. Get it over kiddo.

Eon Blue

quanchi112
Vader has TK. Which means he can TK block Smaug's fire.
Vader is the more agile
Vader is faster
He has a lightsaber which can cut through Smaug's skin, like knife cutting through butter.
Smaug is a huge target, in other words he won't be dodging that lightsaber.

Canon Vader stomps Morgoth's worm. Get it over kiddo. When has Vader ever tkd fire before? He is no Ren. Vader is not agile enough and was exposed to be slower than Luke even in escape just had the skill advantage.

Prove that. It will take the right stroke to fatally wound him. You need to bring proof not baseless assertions.

Josh_Alexander
When has Vader ever tkd fire before? He is no Ren. Vader is not agile enough and was exposed to be slower than Luke even in escape just had the skill advantage.

Prove that. It will take the right stroke to fatally wound him. You need to bring proof not baseless assertions.

You need to inform yourself. Canon Vader shitstomps Kylo by far.

A single blow to the neck would seriously injure the fire drake.

Vader wins.

quanchi112
You need to inform yourself. Canon Vader shitstomps Kylo by far.

A single blow to the neck would seriously injure the fire drake.

Vader wins. Abc Logic I said Vader innthe films has no feats to support stopping dragon fire so please educate yourself. So he has to hit the right spot so you just conceded your point.

Vader has no feats to support taking on the baddest Lotr dragon. Scorched Vader.

Josh_Alexander
Abc Logic I said Vader innthe films has no feats to support stopping dragon fire so please educate yourself. So he has to hit the right spot so you just conceded your point.

Vader has no feats to support taking on the baddest Lotr dragon. Scorched Vader.

Movie Vader isn't a full power Vader.

I've already posted my opinion on a Movie-only Vader.

quanchi112
Movie Vader isn't a full power Vader.

I've already posted my opinion on a Movie-only Vader. Movie forum, kid.

Reread the rules.

Josh_Alexander
Movie forum, kid.

Reread the rules.

....It's movie canon....Why do you think Kylo basically sees Vader as a God? laughing out loud

Again, inform yourself kiddo. Smaug get's roasted.

quanchi112
....It's movie canon....Why do you think Kylo basically sees Vader as a God? laughing out loud

Again, inform yourself kiddo. Smaug get's roasted. He evolves past him in the second film when he smashed his helmet you idiot.

Your ignorance is appalling. Vader gets scorched. Not agile enough to avoid it.

BrolyBlack
Josh, you don't even know what you are talking about. Vadar couldn't even handle a little lightning. How is he going to handle fire?

Josh_Alexander
Josh, you don't even know what you are talking about. Vadar couldn't even handle a little lightning. How is he going to handle fire?

Your lack of knowledge over the subject at hand is impressive.

Josh_Alexander
He evolves past him in the second film when he smashed his helmet you idiot.

Your ignorance is appalling. Vader gets scorched. Not agile enough to avoid it.

Naah, Kylo will always be a want-to-be Anakin.

The boy is pathetic and has no single feat that comes near to canon Vader.

Lightsaber>>>Roasted arrow.

Sorry to break your dreams.

One Big Mob
Josh, you don't even know what you are talking about. Vadar couldn't even handle a little lightning. How is he going to handle fire? Originally posted by Galan007
Darth Vader #24 (1/2):
https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/39732248_Darth_Vader_024-006.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/39732249_Darth_Vader_024-007.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/39732250_Darth_Vader_024-008.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/39732251_Darth_Vader_024-009.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/39732252_Darth_Vader_024-010.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/39732253_Darth_Vader_024-011.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/39732254_Darth_Vader_024-012.jpghttps://s7d5.turboimg.net/t1/39732255_Darth_Vader_024-013.jpg

BrolyBlack
HA! But this isnt the comics, this is movie feats, and Vadar had crap for durability to the elements.

One Big Mob
HA! But this isnt the comics, this is movie feats, and Vadar had crap for durability to the elements. Yes if we play ignorance due to the forum Darth Vader was shocked by ordinary lightning from an ordinary man who shot ordinary man lightning like an ordinary man does. No suspension of disbelief there.
If you look at literally any other piece of media connected to either Canon or Legends, it will expand on the level of power displayed. Things literally canon to the movies but I digress.

Using movies/TV only however, we can see the difference in lightning from Dooku level to Sidious, so we know it varies at the least. We also see Anakin survive being cut in half and lit on fire survive feet away from lava. I think it a safe assumption his suit was built to defend against heat to a degree far more suitable than his bare skin. Can we make that assumption?

Also Vader survived this:
MTFNwROFWaA

So Sidious - who could punch through dimensional walls with sorcery - killing him with lightning doesn't seem so ordinary.

quanchi112
Naah, Kylo will always be a want-to-be Anakin.

The boy is pathetic and has no single feat that comes near to canon Vader.

Lightsaber>>>Roasted arrow.

Sorry to break your dreams. No, Kylo eclipsed the loser in TLJ.

The arrow kills Vader the light saber only with the right force and in the right spot can kill Smaug. Quit being fanboyish.

Break my dreams? You are such an idiot.

Josh_Alexander
HA! But this isnt the comics, this is movie feats, and Vadar had crap for durability to the elements.

They are canon for the movies...Again, your ignorance is noted.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Yes if we play ignorance due to the forum Darth Vader was shocked by ordinary lightning from an ordinary man who shot ordinary man lightning like an ordinary man does. No suspension of disbelief there.
If you look at literally any other piece of media connected to either Canon or Legends, it will expand on the level of power displayed. Things literally canon to the movies but I digress.

Using movies/TV only however, we can see the difference in lightning from Dooku level to Sidious, so we know it varies at the least. We also see Anakin survive being cut in half and lit on fire survive feet away from lava. I think it a safe assumption his suit was built to defend against heat to a degree far more suitable than his bare skin. Can we make that assumption?

Also Vader survived this:
MTFNwROFWaA

So Sidious - who could punch through dimensional walls with sorcery - killing him with lightning doesn't seem so ordinary.

thumb up He doesn't seem to realize that the comics and series are movie-canon material.

Josh_Alexander
No, Kylo eclipsed the loser in TLJ.

The arrow kills Vader the light saber only with the right force and in the right spot can kill Smaug. Quit being fanboyish.

Break my dreams? You are such an idiot.

Kylo is nothing but a lame Vader copycat. No wonder why he adores his grandfather.

Vader swings his crimson lightsaber and decapitates the pitiful lizard.

BrolyBlack
They are canon for the movies...Again, your ignorance is noted.

Read the rules H1

Josh_Alexander
Read the rules H1

Movie versus forum, ergo, all material canon for the movies is valid.

Inform yourself LOTR fanboy.

quanchi112
Kylo is nothing but a lame Vader copycat. No wonder why he adores his grandfather.

Vader swings his crimson lightsaber and decapitates the pitiful lizard. He eclipsed Vader in two films. Evolved past him. Let the past die. In your pitiful dreams, obesityboy.

BrolyBlack
Movie versus forum, ergo, all material canon for the movies is valid.

Inform yourself LOTR fanboy.

You act like a child

quanchi112
You act like a child What is worse is he is a fat kid. He is as stupid is as stupid does.

victreebelvictr
He eclipsed Vader in two films. Evolved past him. Let the past die. In your pitiful dreams, obesityboy. How did Kylo pass Vader in power? 0~0

BrolyBlack
What is worse is he is a fat kid. He is as stupid is as stupid does.

Probably because his mom over feeds him and never lets him play with other kids because she thinking he will get picked on for being overweight, its a vicious circle.

quanchi112
How did Kylo pass Vader in power? 0~0 Kylo has achieved more than Vader. In two films. Poor Vadey.

quanchi112
Probably because his mom over feeds him and never lets him play with other kids because she thinking he will get picked on for being overweight, its a vicious circle. He is definitely one of those home schooled kids.

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

BrolyBlack
He is definitely one of those home schooled kids.

He has uncontrollable outbursts.

quanchi112
He has uncontrollable outbursts. He is from another country living in some nasty village. Surprised their tents have WiFi.

BrolyBlack
Where does he live?

victreebelvictr

quanchi112
Where does he live? Brazil I think. Honestly cannot remember he was always such a turd.

quanchi112

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr

quanchi112

victreebelvictr
Yes, he did and he left him for dead.

Luke had his weapon drawn. Kylo won after waking up, lol.

Luke died in the effort. Snoke got caught by surprise when Kylo killed him with a surprise attack.

Yet, if Snoke and Ren had a formal battle, Ren would have been gotten absolutely ragdolled. X3

quanchi112
Snoke got caught by surprise when Kylo killed him with a surprise attack.

Yet, if Snoke and Ren had a formal battle, Ren would have been gotten absolutely ragdolled. X3 Same with Vader and Sidious. Snoke would trash Kylo he is the most powerful force user ever. Snoke is the baddest force user out there, kiddo.

victreebelvictr
Same with Vader and Sidious. Snoke would trash Kylo he is the most powerful force user ever. Snoke is the baddest force user out there, kiddo. You just proved yourself wrong. :3

Same exact logic with Luke, kiddo. :3

quanchi112
You just proved yourself wrong. :3

Same exact logic with Luke, kiddo. :3 No, it is not. Luke did not show the force power that Snoke had. We see Luke fall on his ass before Rey. Get real. Kylo is better than Vader.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>