DBS Broly vs. Thor Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Broly

Vs

King Thor
Jane Thor
BRB

Fight takes place where Broly fought Goku & Vegeta

No BFR

Who wins?

MrMind
lol Broly one shots, hell add in odin and the entire asgard and result would be the same

Broly for the stomps

carver9
Yep.

NemeBro
DBS characters are bad match-ups for comics. They are essentially flying bricks, but they operate on a level (over universal) well-beyond any mainstream comic superhero I can think of, but if you put them up against a comic character on that level of power then their crippling lack of versatility means they can't win because most comic characters on that level of power are reality warpers.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
DBS characters are bad match-ups for comics. They are essentially flying bricks, but they operate on a level (over universal) well-beyond any mainstream comic superhero I can think of, but if you put them up against a comic character on that level of power then their crippling lack of versatility means they can't win because most comic characters on that level of power are reality warpers.

That, and Dragon Ball is soooo inconsistent lately.

I mean, Thor isn't exactly a stretch considering the various characters in the Universe 7/6 tournament, the ToP, the space cops, f'n Master Roshi's performance against Jiren (Holding back or no.)

It's almost literally "As strong as they need to be" writing.

BrolyBlack
One shots all of them

cdtm
King Thor can literally warp in a vaccume.

He can also make his entire team intangible, so Broly can't even touch them.

Broly needs to breath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.